Chaaoos
Magic

LOL I'm joking I just generated it on a website
N0thingSpecial
It came from a self deprecating depressing 15 year old who likes to play CS1.6
ur-mom
im a stereotypical meme child, so i chose this name ;3
PorrimaStar
Back when I was a horrible human being and was into homestuck, I liked the character Porrim. I Looked up some trivia about her and saw it her name might of been based off a star called Porrima. So hence the name "PorrimaStar"
arekesisu
Mine is my name in Japanese
Alexis= Arekesisu
Lenovive
Well, Me being an idiot when I started playing PC named my first steam account LeroyJenkins111. 4 years later I was 17, thats when I saw a Lenovo laptop box and though, huh, thats neat. Then I played with Lenovo trying to make a good name out of it, landed on Lenovive. Also to pronounce it, say Leno like Jay Leno, followed by Vive, pronounced like hive with a v instead. Leno-Vive
chaee
am relly dumb and i try to call my friend who is call chase but instead i right chaee and i think sound good so i keep for myseld xdddd
Alea
Well, my name ''Alea'' is from my original name but only I did delete de X at the final because it wasn't allowed :7 (So many alex at this game), my second name starts with an A as well . So, I decided to put the A on the site of the X ... '' Alea '' I believe is a normal and cute name ..
Before that, I used to have another nickname that was QTISC , someday 8 years ago I came to an internet with my friends and saw that they all were using nicknames, and i was the only with '' Default name '' . I said '' Ok let's create a good name '' and QTISC appears .. in spanish each letter means something ..
QTISC= '' Que Te Importa Sapas@ Chismos@ ''
Is a little funny when people use to ask me about it :P
luckyone
eh
Remove HP Drain
remove hp drain now
phionebaby56
I used to be a huge Pokemon fan as a kid and Manaphy was one of my favorite legendary pokemon at the time. I found out that Manaphy was used a lot so I decided to go with Phione and added baby behind it because it is actually the baby of Manaphy. I added some random numbers because the name was bank for me at that time and since then the username has stuck with me and I use the username most of the websites I joined.
Cebby
So I guess I have a pretty interesting story.

So about 4 years back I went under the username xXFrostZeroXx in Minecraft (Total Weeb I am), and I realized how stupid it sounded with the "xX"
So I sought out to find a better username, something that sounded better at easier.

So as I was thinking, I realized why not combine my name with something reletable to make it sound cool.
My IRL name is Kyle btw.

So then I realized that in the name xXFrostZeroXx the word Zero stood out pretty well.
I combined the first word of my name, Ky, and replaced the Z in zero.
Ky+ero == Kyero.

A legend was born :P
BiscuitLover
I like biscuits. Done its that simple
AshbeII
felt like it
Dexenta
About a year ago the game "Dex" was relased on Steam and I really liked the trailer so I decided to buy it. The game's protagonist's name is Dex and I thought it was a really cool name so I decided to have that as my username. After a couple of weeks I wanted an original username that could only be inspired by Dex's name so I added "enta" to is because of my entomophobia.
laserkai
my dog's name(Kai) and I love lasers for a reason :)
Erie
I've been called Elly/Ellie my whole life (typical shorter version of my first name))
I was looking up Japanese versions of names one day and wondered how mine would look , and since Ellie is always taken "Erie" came into play
besides.. I think it's short and cute ^-^
Qiyana
My 2nd grade nickname. I still use it.
iiko

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
oil
i play ssbm competitively and my favorite god was armada.

i removed the a because armada was taken
nadavv
in 2010 i tried signing up to a flash game site called kongregate to play a game called super crazy guitar maniac deluxe 4 and thought it wont save if i dont sign up for some reason. anyways nadav was taken so from then i call myself nadavv in everything
Eymi
I wanted a cute name with a y inside and a short name :3
RvSq
Take a username you came up with when you were 10. Then everytime you get a new game accout drop a few characters until it has lost all of the original meaning.
[ K r i s ]
Jesus Christ I guess. Since my birth name is Kristoffer, therefore [ K r i s ]. All the spaces is to look cool 8-)
dylansantosh
So at first sight my username looks like i am huge fcking weeb, (and not to confuse you, I am) But that's not the reason i chose it.

My second name in fact is santosh, I was formerly known as dylansantosh on most games. I wanted to pick Dsan, But that has been taken by the almighty hdnc player.

I decided to leave tosh out, and here i am.

Also I am a huge fcking weeb :v)
Underforest
Under = Because I like subways
Forest = My favorite place

Done
Bittle
Little things that cleared out half the forest in my hometown. I am not creative.
-shig-
I remember trying out those random name generators, and I got the name "Shig". I kind of liked the name, and it just stuck with me
salsa
I like the song "Monster" by Reol so I was like: salsa
And people like it as much as I do
Okami_Senpai
My original username was "Okamikyuubi", which was the name I had on most of my online accounts since 2010.
I chose it because I was obsessed with Okami and soon after the Naruto character, Kyuubi, and basically just meshed the two names together.

Okami will always stick with me in some way and so I still keep it in some of my usernames today. Since many people call me senpai, I thought something along the lines of "Okami Senpai" would be nice. <3

Plus Ookami also means "wolf" in Japanese, and my sona's a wolf so...
KiTeaa
I like cats (hence pronounced "kitty") and I'm from Britain so Tea had to be in it somewhere ;)
ArcanaKnight64
"Arcana": I saw Proton Jon (twitch streamer/ youtuber) play Arcana Heart, and after that I was interested in the series... though I never got around to it :|
"Knight": .... I don't know? It probably had something to do with Meta Knight (from Kirby). Or maybe it just sounded cool next to Arcana.
"64": I love Nintendo. This one really didn't need any explaining.
Viictoriaa_old
from my actual name, because yes i am boring like that
QuerkyBren
Once I read my school end of year report and It said that I was 'quirky'. But I accidently spelled It Querky, and the Bren Is from the first four letters from my name.
Faustas156
i just used my name since my name is
"Faustas" so i add 156 why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fourth
My nickname is Fourth(4th). Adding 3000 to make it more machine like.. well at least it easy to remember.
LoliPantsu
Matrix

in 2007 i watched this, and i liked the name matrix in the title.
yukiGC
yuki - irl name
GC - Grand Chase, my favorite game.
jyling
jyling - irl name (shorten)
show more