forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Caenis
I Give Up
Mouse only is a gift, either you have it or you don't. Just start keyboard while you're still new.

Edit: while you still haven't invested much time in the game*
DeathHydra
By right click single tapping, do you mean you don't use your left click at all? Because if that's what you mean, it's just impossible to get high rank with using 1 key.
_handholding
Only reason why people use mouse only is because they wanna be a hipster #trustory
Rivalax
Unless you get a huge thrill and enjoyment from single tapping mouse only, i suggest you move on to keyboard.
Lambykinz
I don't know about single tap mouse players, but alternate tapping mouse only is a thing.

Here are some players playing hard maps with mouse only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTSvZCQpV2U

Doomsday passed Image Material and Big Black with mouse only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ26T2KPb8U
Minhtam
Does Piyori still play?
Risa
probably the best mouse-only singletap-only play of all time
uberpancake

Kisses wrote:

Only reason why people use mouse only is because they wanna be a hipster #trustory
Can confirm. I only play mouse only because I like being a special snowflake. I know others who do it because they have rsi in the other hand n stuff tho.

And OP, just learn alternating. There's a difference between a special snowflake and a retarded snowflake :^)
Topic Starter
Caenis
uberpancake

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

well you see the reason why i started playing osu in the first place was to improve my mouse APM for league and dota so swapping to keyboard isn't really an option

i'll try alternating, seems harder to alternate when my single tap finger is my middle finger instead of my index so I'm probably gonna have to swap that around

@ezonie

wow that's actually impressive, gonna have to try that map out sometime in the future haha
Singletapping with middle finger isn't a problem imo. I singletap with middle finger and do just fine :P
Endaris
If you use smartcast there's no need to click with the mouse.
Topic Starter
Caenis
_handholding

Endaris wrote:

*Insert adc champs*
chainpullz

Kisses wrote:

Endaris wrote:

*Insert adc champs*
*Insert 'a' key*
Endaris
Not sure if you can bind A to smartcast though, afaik not but wouldve been my first thought as well.
Jellyfish McGub

Endaris wrote:

Not sure if you can bind A to smartcast though, afaik not but wouldve been my first thought as well.
you can

i dont know how you do it on dota2 tho
Xyrus_old_1

uberpancake wrote:

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

well you see the reason why i started playing osu in the first place was to improve my mouse APM for league and dota so swapping to keyboard isn't really an option.
Sure it is, set "Tab" and "Skill 2" to be your keys, now learn to alternate. You've now learned how to play Meepo.
Topic Starter
Caenis
uberpancake

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Sure it is, set "Tab" and "Skill 2" to be your keys, now learn to alternate. You've now learned how to play Meepo.
i can just play taiko if I wanted to do that

my keyboard apm doesn't need any help, i already main invoker @5k

mouse apm complete ass though

disgusting
For all champs except for kog that high should be enough. If you want to move between each attack with kog I think you'd need to get 150 bpm on that though, right? + aiming at that speed which would equal 300 bpm jumps I guess. (Probably lower now that I think about it because full attack speed builds probably aren't meta)
DatOnePotato8u

Kisses wrote:

I don’t want to be hipster. I’m just not comfortable with using a keyboard or right clicking.
Kondou-Shinichi
rivi the god
KupcaH
my potato