forum

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Makishima S-
Razer

Thank you

Products made for mass with shitty components and intended to break after 2 years.
Mahogany
lol razer
Deva
I have razer headphones. They are cool.
N0thingSpecial
I have a Deathadder, until I realize it doesn't fit my hand despite it's a pretty good mouse, other than that everything else it overpriced piece of tech
Endie-
Razer does a great job at marketing garbage
-Makishima S-

TFW nobody ever heared about this garbage winning something. Nice marketing lie.
Call a total garbage switches a "Multi-award winning", sounds great for a street noob.
Electrify
All they did is get rid of the macros?
_Kanekatsu

Electrify wrote:

All they did is get rid of the macros?
Yep, same keyboard but only without macro buttons, lmao. And they call it new for some weird reason.
_handholding

N0thingSpecial wrote:

I have a Deathadder, until I realize it doesn't fit my hand despite it's a pretty good mouse, other than that everything else it overpriced piece of tech
buy tablet
get good
???
profit?
N0thingSpecial

Kisses wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

buy tablet
get good
???
profit?
Use mouse
have fun
???
Profit
chainpullz
K70 has a reputation of dropping inputs but both suck. Better off getting coolermaster or ducky tbh depending on how much you are willing to spend.
bigfeh

Mahogany wrote:

lol razer
@edit

Endie- wrote:

Razer does a great job at marketing garbage
FrzR
razer PogChamp

at least they went back to cherry
I Give Up
That keyboard thing is glowing piece of shit pls kill it.

Kisses wrote:

buy tablet
get good
Implies you need tablet to get good :lol:
Yuudachi-kun
Osu is 100% unfun with mouse.
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

Wrong. Mouse is fun.
N0thingSpecial

Khelly wrote:

Nice meme
Deva
You shitmiss 300% more with mouse than with tablet and that kills most of fun.
Vuelo Eluko
Buy the Razer™ Mechanical Switches: The World's First Mechanical Switch Designed For Gaming. I highly recommend the Razer™ Orange Switch because they are silent keys with optimized tactile feel. Not only are they ultra durable with up to 60 million keystrokes, they also feature optimized actuation and reset points as well as precision manufacturing process for tighter tolerance.

Here's a quote from a popular League of Legends player regarding the new Razer™ Mechanical Switches:
Having used the BlackWidow as my default keyboard for all these years, and watching it evolve is truly amazing. Razer takes what is already the best and makes it even better. The new switches feel great and give me total control of each keystroke. This is unlike anything that I have experienced before.” - Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng
And don't forget to power up your gaming with Mountain Dew™, the official sports drink of professional gamers worldwide!
-Makishima S-
popular League of Legends player
One who failed hard in LCS

I bet if he could buy a normal mech, he would carry his team properly.

Razer is shit, deal with it. I regret getting naga since it works like shit right now.
_handholding

Khelly wrote:

Can confirm. The maths works out
N0thingSpecial

Kisses wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Can confirm. The maths works out
Never knew there was a formula for fun
Yuudachi-kun
If I never got a tablet I would not be here right now
Yolshka
I use a DeathAdder and I don't have problems with it, or at least I'm not aware of any.
Though i haven't used a 'not razer' /good mouse , so I can't compare.
chainpullz

ShadyAngel wrote:

I use a DeathAdder and I don't have problems with it, or at least I'm not aware of any.
Though i haven't used a 'not razer' /good mouse , so I can't compare.
Deathadder is literally their only non-trash tier product but only because of it's sensor. The actual materials the mouse is made of and the firmware it comes with are absolute dogshit. So basically the only good thing about the Deathadder is something that Razer didn't even develop...
Yolshka
I don't know anything about sensors, but it's true that I really, really dislike Synapse if you are talking about that.
_handholding

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Never knew there was a formula for fun
You didnt pass GSCE maths?
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

You could've been the next Angelsim
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Khelly wrote:

You could've been the next Angelsim
I would have stopped playing this game in December 2014.
I Give Up
Now we will never know
Yuudachi-kun
I thought his name was angelism for a year.