forum

First map you passed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saunamaisteri
What was your very first map that you managed to pass back in the day when you started playing osu! ?

Mine was the osu! tutorial :P
http://puu.sh/nSkyi/c298cebd7a.jpg
Alea
Mine too , lol ( captain obvious )
Endaris
Passing HP0-Maps shouldnt be considered as passing.
B1rd
Big Black prove me wrong
mulraf
welp. besides the tutorial i guess this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/102576&m=0 . right after passing apparation + hddthr obviously.
Risa
Fun fact : You can pass the tutorial with 0% acc without spinning at all
Deva
Random bundled map. It was a year ago, i dont remember.
sayonara_sekai
probably some crap from the beginners training thread like https://osu.ppy.sh/?p=beatmap&s=1367
-Makishima S-
Knife Party - Centipede, got 0.2% acc
TheKingston
Jellyfish McGub
map
Deva

[Taiga] wrote:

Knife Party - Centipede, got 0.2% acc
WOW SO PRO
7ambda

Endaris wrote:

Passing HP0-Maps shouldnt be considered as passing.
You can still fail, so I'd considered it passing even though it isn't impressive.
Yuudachi-kun
I can't even remember.
silento
A beginner diff of End Time from Maddy's set I believe.
abraker
Rivalax
It was either "Lost" or the Rameses B song, easy was way too hard.
tigertanker131
Mine was flaklypa
Lambykinz
Is there a place where you can actually find this type of information?
Deva

Lambykinz wrote:

Your brain. Only if you have it of course.
Lambykinz

HK_ wrote:

Lambykinz wrote:

I don't have one. And apparently there is a way to find all the beatmaps you have ever played, but it's a feature only for supporters.
NixXSkate

Lambykinz wrote:

HK_ wrote:

I don't have one. And apparently there is a way to find all the beatmaps you have ever played, but it's a feature only for supporters.
You can sort by when you added maps:

(Although back in my day, osu! only came with the tutorial, so it was kinda easier to remember which I played first.)

Anyway, my first pass on a map besides tutorial was Ass Up! Flat diff (Doesn't show up because somewhere around 2012 they decided to wipe the lewd BGs, so I had to update the map)
Yuudachi-kun
First time ive seen someone else with the same selet screen as me
Deva
It doesn't work for people who have changed their HDD/SSD or even reinstalled osu like me.
Mismagius
NixXSkate

HK_ wrote:

It doesn't work for people who have changed their HDD/SSD or even reinstalled osu like me.
My osu! has been uninstalled, moved, recovered from deleted files, and the date added tab still works properly, as long as you keep the database file.
Deva

NixXSkate wrote:

HK_ wrote:

My osu! has been uninstalled, moved, recovered from deleted files, and the date added tab still works properly, as long as you keep the database file.
That's cool and all but...Why the hell would I think of doing something like that? Or rather why would anyone?
sayonara_sekai
yeah who wants to keep their hundreds/thousands scores. hurrr
Yuudachi-kun
This is the oldest score I can find considering I deleted a bunch of easy maps a while ago.

DigiDrake
Other than the tutorial i'm pretty sure it was this map. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375620 :)
TakuMii

HK_ wrote:

That's cool and all but...Why the hell would I think of doing something like that? Or rather why would anyone?
My osu! Songs folder is on its 5th PC (I never kept anything but my Songs folder and my Skins folder), and my Date Added sort still is in the exact same order as it was on the PC I installed it on in 2012... You don't need to keep the database file.

On-topic though: if we're just talking about osu! on PC (as in, excluding other circle-clicking games like EBA and Ouendan), then I guess it was Hirano Aya - God knows.... The game didn't come with songs back then, and deleting the tutorial was probably the first thing I did.