Aomi

Ecarnage wrote:

Just finished! FISH WAIFU

Better than the official artwork tbh
Good fucking job. ♡
Tycani

Ecarnage wrote:

Just finished! FISH WAIFU

r/undertale is leaking again. Guess it can't be contained...
Ecarnage
Kyonko Hizara

Ecarnage wrote:

l istened to this song and it gave me sad thoughts ._. inspired me.

The composition in both of them is very nice
Ecarnage
Final product, seems like the thread is had enough of me ._.
btw i suck at drawing hands

Aomi

Ecarnage wrote:

Final product, seems like the thread is had enough of me ._.
btw i suck at drawing hands

Lovely.
Kyonko Hizara

I did this really fast and wanted to make it super unrealistic and everyone hates it but oh well I like it.
The woman looking into the mirror is a business woman, she dresses very conservatively and keeps her hair short and very neat. Everything around her was made super plain and dull because that's how she sees her life. When looking into the mirror she sees what she wants to be, which is a scandalous demon.
Anxient
Panilian
Shading while colouring is so hard :? :(
Pawsu
obvious sketch is sketchy
-ryusakihatsue-
kurumi tokisaki

yes, the anatomy is not quite right and i didnt bother trying to fix it bc ;;

no, i do not do requests sadly

i should try another colouring style too
DeletedUser_4041880
Pawsu

done

edit: amazing how much colors go togehter
Aomi

Pawsu wrote:

done

so cuteee <333
And whoa ☆ o ☆
[Woofer]
Pawsu

Aomi wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

so cuteee <333
And whoa ☆ o ☆
thank you cutie! <33

a doodle
Ecarnage

Pawsu wrote:

done

hole shet amazing

I'll post an improvement meme
Mashallah
Pawsu

Absolutelumi wrote:

*snip*
You didn't draw this, post your GFX in here please.

edit: :D a request
euree
Something quick. A freebie art for someone.

Ecarnage

euree wrote:

your coloring style is so goooood
Babini
idk if you only want weeb stuff but this is some orders I've done for people.
would do more of my own ideas but schoolwork and orders (read gaming) gets in the way.

Outreason

ViolinPup wrote:

Welp~ here's a link to my drawing of Pippi Osu...

http://pre06.deviantart.net/20d4/th/pre/i/2016/079/3/9/pippi_osu_by_wolfucookie-d9vvfph.png
Yo! That's so cool!
Kyonko Hizara

Ecarnage wrote:

I'll post an improvement meme
Damn that improvement. Overall the shape of everything is better now, but I especially noticed how nice the flow of the hair is now, as well as shading below the head.

Pawsu wrote:

edit: :D a request
What a cute (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

euree wrote:

Is that an OC or is that character from somewhere?
euree

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

euree wrote:

Is that an OC or is that character from somewhere?
It's an avatar request from gaiaonline where you dress up your avatar and stuff. This is from my freebie art thread on that website. I draw avatar requests over there once or twice a day for practice. Just some sketches tho nothing too fancy and time consuming.

Another one
Kyonko Hizara

euree wrote:

It's an avatar request from gaiaonline where you dress up your avatar and stuff. This is from my freebie art thread on that website. I draw avatar requests over there once or twice a day for practice. Just some sketches tho nothing too fancy and time consuming.

Another one
I haven't been on GaiaOnline in 6+ years so I would have never guessed that was from there.

Even tho you say those are just sketches they still look really nice.
Ecarnage

wtf happend to colours
Aomi

Ecarnage wrote:

wtf happend to colours
Lovely, as always. <3
-ryusakihatsue-

megumin from konosuba
best gril of the season fite me jk
Pawsu

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

megumin from konosuba
really cute! the style is so fitting aaah
Ecarnage

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

megumin from konosuba
dats adorable

Kei
I almost forgot that drawing is a good way to relax and distract myself sooo I'm getting back to it

edit: welp here's another one lol

Pawsu
life's been scary lately. but i'll get through it! some vent art that really helped me relax

full quality: http://fav.me/d9xihwx
Kei

Pawsu wrote:

life's been scary lately. but i'll get through it! some vent art that really helped me relax
That's cute!

I understand how much vent art helps. In fact I used to draw my emotions every time. ex.: feeling down -> draw depressing stuff.
But lately I've been trying to draw happy and colorful things/characters to cheer up and it really works as well. :D

I drew this today to lift up my spirit and distract myself from negative thoughts and I really liked the outcome tbh

Pawsu

Kei wrote:

I understand how much vent art helps. In fact I used to draw my emotions every time. ex.: feeling down -> draw depressing stuff.
But lately I've been trying to draw happy and colorful things/characters to cheer up and it really works as well. :D

I drew this today to lift up my spirit and distract myself from negative thoughts and I really liked the outcome tbh
i completely understand! for me, it was just hard to express my emotions. i couldnt ever get anything right... ;;
your drawing super cute btw! i looooove the dress and the overall color use. i realllyyy gotta learn how to draw clouds and skies ;;
great job!! c:

heres something i was working on. a gift in progress!
Kei

Pawsu wrote:

i completely understand! for me, it was just hard to express my emotions. i couldnt ever get anything right... ;;
your drawing super cute btw! i looooove the dress and the overall color use. i realllyyy gotta learn how to draw clouds and skies ;;
great job!! c:

heres something i was working on. a gift in progress!
Thank you! I love how you use colorful lines for your drawings ♥ your style is very cute.

Tbh I'm bad at drawing backgrounds such as clouds and skies. That one I used is 100% made by myself but I made it with photoshop and then added a paint effect to it. It looks neat and even looks like hand drawn on sai xD but it isn't. I learned how to by following a tutorial I found. I think I have it saved on my PC somewhere. If I find it I would be glad to PM and give it out to you so you can try doing it yourself. I'm happy with the results I've got so far and it's so easy to do. c:
Pawsu

Kei wrote:

Thank you! I love how you use colorful lines for your drawings ♥ your style is very cute.
Tbh I'm bad at drawing backgrounds such as clouds and skies. That one I used is 100% made by myself but I made it with photoshop and then added a paint effect to it. It looks neat and even looks like hand drawn on sai xD but it isn't. I learned how to by following a tutorial I found. I think I have it saved on my PC somewhere. If I find it I would be glad to PM and give it out to you so you can try doing it yourself. I'm happy with the results I've got so far and it's so easy to do. c:
Thank you so much! I like to make it colorful instead of just a bold color...=w=
I'd love to see the tutorial! We should probably move the conversation there anyways.
I'm terrible too, and the thing is... I know I could learn, but I never think of doing so, and using available resources such as tutorials.. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
Have you ever tried watercolor before? It looks so pretty, but seems kinda hard! D:
Sylux
nya~

show more