forum

What shows are you currently watching? (Not Anime)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Katze
American Horror Story, 3rd Season
puccithecat

Meow Mix wrote:

Running Man (Korean Variety Show)
my teacher has been watching that and also the return of superman xDD

OT: ya know, some tv shows in cartoon network xD
freedg
Every once in a while I'll go back and watch a handful of episodes of Archer. I'm don't watch a lot of TV.
zoze
Running man and sherlock BBC
Vish024
Becker.
chaee
Currently watching gossip girl. Patiently waiting for empire, bates motel, and 'how to get away with murder' to air again
Vrithon
Supernatural, The big bang theory, Under the dome, The walking dead, Game of thrones, Ash vs Evil dead
olivia272
All TED talks.
Restore
re-watching all of Seinfeld
Kibbleru
madoka
Topic Starter
Pawsu
on season 3 of teen wolf!
Meah
Master Chef
Mvsk
Walking Dead, Lucifer, Arrow, Limitless, X-files
vizzy
I recently finished Homeland season 5.
EXoR
Not really, i used to watch dramas but don't have time for both anime and dramas.
My Love from the Star was the anime i was watching, for now it's on-hold.
Besides that, i watch The Walking Dead, but waiting for everything to be aired fully (dunno whether it's already aired)
Aomi
The Walking Dead (Season 4)
Topic Starter
Pawsu
I need to catch up on TWD. I'm on season 4 too I believe
Aomi

Pawsu wrote:

I need to catch up on TWD. I'm on season 4 too I believe
if daryl isnt your bae were don e
Topic Starter
Pawsu
about to start Zoo. sounds good
chaee
watching the new bates motel season with a friend. been waiting half a year so glad its finally out
Eymi
Walking Dead season 2
Therieri
Last one what watched was Bridge (season 1 and 2). Now I wait Orphan Black season 4 to start.

Also watch some Finnish series but I guess they are not worth mentioning.
Endie-
rewatching HIMYM for the 3rd time
Meah
Descendants of the Sun :)
nooph
house m.d. is a great show. it starts focusing more on the doctors'personal lives rather than the medicine the farther you go into the series. also, breaking bad is pretty fantastic.
Topic Starter
Pawsu

nooph wrote:

house m.d. is a great show. it starts focusing more on the doctors'personal lives rather than the medicine the farther you go into the series. also, breaking bad is pretty fantastic.
definitely reminds me of grey's anatomy
Foxtrot
Right now the only shows I'm following are the Daily Show and Last Week Tonight. I've been watching Trailer Park Boys on the side and there is so much good content.
lol
slasher, colony and sense8, all are p good if anyone's looking for something to watch, sense8 is a little slow though
Shiroka Weiss
i usually start a lot of western TV shows, but usually I continue only a few.

I mean, a few weeks ago (I dunno... I was ill for like a week-.-) I started shows like "The Newsroom", "Gotham", "Arrow", "Versailles", "Doctor Who" and so on!
On the other hand, I successfully reached season 4 of Supernatural and right now I am waiting for Peaky Blinders Season 3!

Also... nothing against Doctor Who! it just isn't something I enjoy watching for a long time...
Topic Starter
Pawsu
I've been watching The Zoo more often, and I'm almost close to finishing. I think I'll start up The Walking Dead again.
Lacrimae
(re)watching i, claudius again bc i stopped halfway and i forgot half of the characters' names
Rurree
I will watch How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 later, cause S1 was good and I don't think I can handle not knowing what happens next lol
Christopaz
Watching Scream queens! And Game of Thrones S4 because S6 is coming so soon.
I Q B A L
currently doing marathon for Spartacus
---------------_old_1
rewatching The Office currently.
Kareov

Rurree wrote:

I will watch How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 later, cause S1 was good and I don't think I can handle not knowing what happens next lol
S2 is just UNBELIEVEABLE.
Kareov
Empire.
czr
i dont watch tv often, i probably check the weather and thats about it...
Qiyana
Shows I Watch That May Not Be Good For My Age

1. American Horror Story
  2. Fear Factor
  3. Kid Vs. Kat
  4. The Simpson
  5. South Park

You saw nothing...
Zain Sugieres
Filthy Frank Show
show more