forum

osu! Global Championships 1v1 Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Diony
Any skin you like. However the stream will show you using default.
billie eilish
According to the schedule, my match should be right now, why does it say I have forfeit??

edit: nevermind, damn 24h clocks
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
PSA: There will be a two week break while I go on holiday. The tournament will resume with week 2 being on the weekend of the 11th of March. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Num5119
The 24hr clock seemed to have confused alot of Americans :o!
Top Bunk

Num5119 wrote:

The 24hr clock seemed to have confused alot of Americans :o!
Yeah, it definitely confused me too. Missed my match because of it. We have to subtract a day off the date.
Vio
Hi, I'm competing in the Malaysian Qualifying Group, I changed my name from Viores to Vio, just to inform that. Pardon me for giving you extra work. :P
Athrun

Vio wrote:

Hi, I'm competing in the Malaysian Qualifying Group, I changed my name from Viores to Vio, just to inform that. Pardon me for giving you extra work. :P
Just send the information to Dionysaw since EmeraldStar92 is on holiday!

Here is his profile: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4294475
Kyrzer
When the Australia and Asia matches schedule will out? And will all the Asia matches will be stream?
Diony

arronlim13 wrote:

When the Australia and Asia matches schedule will out?

Australia and Asia matches are scheduled to start on March the 18th, so the schedule should be released before 12th or 13th, a week before the matches most likely. We will notify these people when the schedule is released.

arronlim13 wrote:

And will all the Asia matches will be stream?

We try to stream as many matches as we can \o/
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
I have returned from my holiday and therefore the tournament will recommence this weekend with Week 2 of the America's brackets. The map pool for the semi-final and final matches has been released on the main page and the schedule can be found here.

At this point in time, everyone will be using the second bracket apart from the United States players.

Hope to see you on the stream. :)
-Shizuka-
Uhm, is there still a way to participate? :0 or is the registration already closed? x.x
ReBOOting_ExE
i want to join, but how?
Diony

-Shizuka- wrote:

Uhm, is there still a way to participate? :0 or is the registration already closed? x.x

RebOOTing wrote:

i want to join, but how?

Registrations closed on the 31st of January. Sorry guys!

Allowing late entrances would be unfair and would remove the whole point of registration period :(

Keep an eye out for any other tournaments EmeraldStar82 does in the future if your interested!
-Shizuka-

Dionysaw wrote:

-Shizuka- wrote:

RebOOTing wrote:

i want to join, but how?
Registrations closed on the 31st of January. Sorry guys!

Allowing late entrances would be unfair and would remove the whole point of registration period :(

Keep an eye out for any other tournaments EmeraldStar82 does in the future if your interested!
*sighs* I was too late xD well, thanks for you reply ^^ hm, do you still need help in the staff? Like referee or something like that? :D
-TobiKC

Scyan wrote:

-TobiKC wrote:

How about ppl who cant use Vsync ??
What does that have to do with anything? O_o
I mean it better to use v1 right ?
Kor3ry3-Kun
Let make should it's score v2 not score v1 please I want to make this fair for everyone or this will fall
Tedda
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
The schedule for week 3 is now out and can be found here!
Week 3 includes the remain three matches of the United States qualifier group and the beginning of the Australian and Asian brackets.

Players that have qualified so far include:
Little
Dunois
Hanik
Pato
Mei misakii
ElFede513

Regarding recent issues and complaints about the score system (V1 or V2), the initial idea was to have the tournament be scored in V2 but there are various issues around using it and therefore I have made the decision to have the rest of the tournament be played with score V1. The rules will be updated to accommodate this change. If anyone has any issues about this change then feel free to contact me through either in game PM's or through the forums.
Shyotamaze
V1 for life bois
choppystick
How do i join?
Mak Kau Hijau
My old username was S4Dendi.
Now my new username is FortFinale
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

samuey123 wrote:

How do i join?
Unfortunately you missed out on the registration period. So you cannot join unfortunately.

FortFinale wrote:

My old username was S4Dendi.
Now my new username is FortFinale
Thanks for the heads up. :)
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
PSA: There will be no scheduled matches next weekend due to Easter holidays. Matches will continue this weekend and then resume on the 1st April.
Mak Kau Hijau
Livestream for this tournament?
Venix
Can i join? Im from poland :)
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

VenixPL wrote:

Can i join? Im from poland :)
Unfortunately the registration period for this tournament is closed. But if you would like to help out in the staff please send me a forum pm.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Week 4 of the schedule is now out!

Check it out here.
Valentine
Good luck to everyone participating :)
Snajper
I just wanted to inform you that my 8 is gone :(
8 in my nick. Can you change it? :D
Diony

Snajper wrote:

I just wanted to inform you that my 8 is gone :(
8 in my nick. Can you change it? :D

Noted. Thanks for telling us.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Sorry, I've been pretty busy over this past weekend and I haven't gotten around to doing a schedule. I'll work on it today and it should be out by tonight.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Hello again guys, I'm here to inform you that the schedule for week 5 is out and can be found here.

I am pleased to announce that the players qualifying from the Australian/Asian round are:
Vio
Slyn
oneplusone
_Yurine
dika312
Daffy
The winner of Ambient/Tokichii
The winner of Bauxe/turretxbuddy

This week is the last of the Australian and Asian matches which means next weekend is the start of our final qualifying group stage!

- EmeraldStar82
Marchix2
Waiting for schedule for week 6! :D
Alacdoom97
Week 6 is already out...
Marchix2
im waiting the Austrian schedule lol
tfg50
This is still going on lol, I'm impressed. Too bad that I forgot my turn to play due to the weird scheduling. Props to the organizer, most would have bailed out.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

tfg50 wrote:

This is still going on lol, I'm impressed. Too bad that I forgot my turn to play due to the weird scheduling. Props to the organizer, most would have bailed out.
I find hosting tournaments really fun and sometimes challenging. Bailing out is for the weak. ;)
Robbiegg
I would like to join if possibly please :)
Novalogic
What time zone are you using when scheduling matches? I can't find that information anywhere, and it is already 12 mins after my scheduled match according to my local time - no opponent online, no inv from referee, nothing. You might want to specify that a little more since i doubt anyone will be patient enough to wait whole day in front of pc.
Bubbleman
So uhh where was my referee, or any of the staff for that matter? That was simply disappointing.

I'm pulling out from this tournament, enjoy the show guys.
show more