ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2

Dulcet wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

it's not solely a financial thing.
What do you get when you google "marriage", a picture of a tax invoice?
but marriage is a social contract and a lot of financial things are involved, so yes, marriage IS a financial thing.
I said not solely. His argument was based on marriage being a solely financial thing, which it is not. I never said that it doesn't have a financial component.

He completely disregards the emotional, the social and the religious part of it. He reduces marriage to a fiscal procedure to try and make his argument work.
Yuudachi-kun

Dulcet wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Besides, even if they could find another job, that's not even one of the problems. The problem is that YOU who are under qualified are being put in a position that could better be served by someone else.

e2: This is a problem for the company and how that company benefits the outside world in some small way as a result of your potential incapabilities compared to the other person.
oh yeah as if I would apply for a job that I am under qualified for it already. If I get that job, then I'd agree with you. That's bullshit. But if I get the job I have the credentials for, what's there to complain about?
If you get the job with near equal credentials to someone else, it's less of a problem. It's just discrimination for the need to fill some kind of quota just because it looks nice.

But the problem comes when there's a choice of candidates and the employer has to choose the less qualified "affirmative actioned" one because they're required to.

Railey2 wrote:

He completely disregards the emotional, the social and the religious part of it. He reduces marriage to a fiscal procedure to try and make his argument work.
To me, marriage is entirely a fiscal procedure and his opnion in that regard is relevant. It's almost like you can view marriage in different ways to different people!

I don't think marriage should be barred between any two people because it doesn't fucking matter who gets married to whom and if you say gays shouldn't marry because they can get financial benefit then why does that not apply to straight people?
The Gambler

BrokenArrow wrote:

If any of you guys are looking for some quality comedy I would recommend checking out their official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

The sidebar on the right has a lot of great points, arguably the best satire I have read in a while. I almost thought they're actually serious, but only a degenerate monkey could believe in such a thing, right? Haha!
Definitely quality, gotta save me some PDFs for the subway rides to uni
Yuudachi-kun
Brokenarrow has seen my dick before
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

But the problem comes when there's a choice of candidates and the employer has to choose the less qualified "affirmative actioned" one because they're required to.
but there's also times when the person affected by affirmative action is more than qualified. in my opinion letting the government make this policy was a bad idea in the first place, because it should be under the company's choice who to hire or not, and their choice if they want to apply policies similar to affirmative action.

affirmative action is just a shitty band aid to job equality.
Vuelo Eluko

Railey2 wrote:

So does the rest of the world at this point. Look at divorce rates, the very idea of marriage is laughable and not at all backed by human nature. It's a stupid institution and in this day and age the realities of all the hypocrisy behind it are more visible than ever. I'm talking about in general, not as a rule. There are always exceptions, people who live in their own little fantasy worlds together, but you can't generalize based on exceptions.

People can have meaningful relationships without marriage, many meaningful relationships can lead to marriage, but cautious people avoid it because losing half your shit isn't fun.
Railey2

Khelly wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

To me, marriage is entirely a fiscal procedure and his opnion in that regard is relevant. It's almost like you can view marriage in different ways to different people!

I don't think marriage should be barred between any two people because it doesn't fucking matter who gets married to whom and if you say gays shouldn't marry because they can get financial benefit then why does that not apply to straight people?
His logic was that men earn more than women, therefore two men have too much of a financial advantage over womanXman (straight) and womanXwoman. Therefore it should be banned for gay couples only, but not for straight couples.

It's a shitty argument, and falls with the premise1 that financial bonuses are everything that matters to people when it comes to marriage, and premise2 that gay couples hold significantly higher financial power than straight or lesbian ones (to a degree that would warrant a strict ban of gay marriage).

Following his logic, it would make more sense to just ban marriage based on shared income, but he never brought that up. Go over a certain $$$ value and you're out. Why discriminate based on sexuality? Makes no fucking sense.

Anyways, his argument is shit and everyone with a brain knows that. I'm glad we agree on that.

Dulcet wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Besides, even if they could find another job, that's not even one of the problems. The problem is that YOU who are under qualified are being put in a position that could better be served by someone else.

e2: This is a problem for the company and how that company benefits the outside world in some small way as a result of your potential incapabilities compared to the other person.
oh yeah as if I would apply for a job that I am under qualified for it already. If I get that job, then I'd agree with you. That's bullshit. But if I get the job I have the credentials for, what's there to complain about?
if Y gets the job over X because of Y's gender, even though X is better qualified to do the job, then you call that sexist.

So, why complain? You could also ask why one should prefer fairness over unfairness.

If that doesn't make it obvious, you might want to take a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule
Most people seem to agree that consistently sticking to this rule contributes to living in a generally better world. I know you wouldn't want to have your job-application shredded just because you are gender X.
Vuelo Eluko
i'm not bigoted at all, i think gay love is beautiful, but i don't think it's fair to take advantage of an already defunct institution like marriage.
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

if Y gets the job over X because of Y's gender, even though X is better qualified to do the job, then you call that sexist.

So, why complain? You could also ask why one should prefer fairness over unfairness.

If that doesn't make it obvious, you might want to take a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule
Most people seem to agree that consistently sticking to this rule contributes to living in a generally better world. I know you wouldn't want to have your job-application shredded just because you are gender X.
I just agreed that if someone gets a job they're under qualified for just because of their gender is sexist. I might have confused some people by saying "if I see an opportunity, I'll take it" but I didn't mean that as in take ANY opportunity. Sorry on my part.

And they teach the Golden Rule at kindergarten, are you seriously going to make fun of me with that?
Jordan
Women don't earn less than men as well. Not in the same job and working hours. Men earn ON AVERAGE and without taking their job in consideration more than women because women on average tend to choose jobs that pay less. How many female surgeons are there compared to male surgeons? Retarded feminists literally think that, given the same job, women earn less lol.
Yuudachi-kun
Yeah so put in more women surgeons theough affirmative action wwwwww
Vuelo Eluko
due to hormonal mood swings and whatnot females are just not fit to do some jobs
surgeon being one of them
president being another

men can act outside of their emotions consistently and reliably. Not to be sexist that's just how it is, if a man suddenly had the same sort of chemistry that goes on when a female goes on the rag i don't expect him to handle it any better or for it to have no impact on their performance
The Gambler

Khelly wrote:

Brokenarrow has seen my dick before
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

due to hormonal mood swings and whatnot females are just not fit to do some jobs
that being one of them
president being another

Does this mean I'm a true female now
Foxtrot

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

that being one of them
president being another
and I guess men are just not fit at schools and USPS?
silmarilen
i should really have gotten 200x A and 133337 playcount before i decided to stop playing
Vuelo Eluko

Dulcet wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

that being one of them
president being another
and I guess men are just not fit at schools and USPS?
They aren't?
Foxtrot

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

They aren't?
i wouldn't know, going postal is not exactly a trait my gender would understand.
B1rd

Dulcet wrote:

I'd rather be a hypocritical prick than be jobless, sorry. Money is money.
10/10 job at convincing me that women aren't money sucking demons, kek.

Railey2 wrote:

anyways, B1rd: not all women are assholes. I'd say that the majority of them are actually quite nice and easy to talk to. If you think that most of them are assholes, maybe you make them act towards you that way? As Dulcet said, the reason might just be you.
Most women I know are nice, at a superficial level at least. But women in general are the way they are because of biology. Women are less inclined to work and less competent too. I don't form these opinions through personal experiences, but through observation of facts.
Vuelo Eluko
b1rd is right
Yuudachi-kun
I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
Kappa FrankerZ

Dulcet wrote:

affirmative action is just a shitty band aid to job equality.
oh okay we agree. carry on~

and I'd have to disagree with the whole women shouldn't be surgeons or presidents or whatever. not all women have "hormonal mood swings". in fact, men's testosterone levels fluctuate more in one day than women's estrogen levels over an entire month.

we should just judge everyone on individual skill rather than generalize
Railey2

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i'm not bigoted at all, i think gay love is beautiful, but i don't think it's fair to take advantage of an already defunct institution like marriage.
Naw man, I don't buy it. Try to frame the shit you said in a positive way all you want, but that doesn't work out for you.

If you weren't a bigot wouldn't make arguments like the one before. Bigot.

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

surgeon being one of them
president being another

men can act outside of their emotions consistently and reliably. Not to be sexist that's just how it is, if a man suddenly had the same sort of chemistry that goes on when a female goes on the rag i don't expect him to handle it any better or for it to have no impact on their performance
and here you go, making sweeping generalizations yet again. Just call yourself a bigot already, bigot.
Vuelo Eluko

Khelly wrote:

I think applying basic biological facts in regards to people psycologically is less relevant than to other animals.
it's also less important for animals because they have much simpler lives and tasks.
whats your point
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

I'd rather be a hypocritical prick than be jobless, sorry. Money is money.
10/10 job at convincing me that women aren't money sucking demons, kek.

Dulcet wrote:

I just agreed that if someone gets a job they're under qualified for just because of their gender is sexist. I might have confused some people by saying "if I see an opportunity, I'll take it" but I didn't mean that as in take ANY opportunity. Sorry on my part.
Like I said, I would never apply for a job if I wasn't able to do it. But if affirmative action helped me get priority in a job I am totally qualified for, then.. meh? I mean, I'm either gonna get it or not. It's still a sorry excuse for actual equality in the workforce. Sorry for the misunderstanding, again.

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

and I'd have to disagree with the whole women shouldn't be surgeons or presidents or whatever. not all women have "hormonal mood swings". in fact, men's testosterone levels fluctuate more in one day than women's estrogen levels over an entire month.

we should just judge everyone on individual skill rather than generalize
common sense is not so uncommon after all
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Khelly wrote:

it's also less important for animals because they have much simpler lives and tasks.
whats your point
I cringe when I see :biotruths:

maybe that's my inner goon
Yuudachi-kun
Does anyone else want to see my girly dick
Kappa FrankerZ

Khelly wrote:

☑ "This guy's dick is CRAZY!" ☑ "My throat can't win against a boner like that" ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two inches to win!" ☑ "He topdicked the only sperm that could choke me" ☑ "He had the perfect jizz" ☑ "He came in my mouth perfectly" ☑ "There was nothing left to ejaculate"
Jordan

Khelly wrote:

>2016
>not switching to boipucci

c-can i see your cute feminine penis anon :3
Jordan
CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE
DESTINATION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING
DaddyCoolVipper