It was always stupid that we didn't need to care about acc on sliders
tbh fam
Mahogany

Yoeri wrote:

"Aim is just a click away"
uh

"rhythm"
I Give Up
OP crying about other OP's crying about scorev2.

Am I crying about OP crying about other OP's crying about scorev2? ._.
B1rd

Mahogany wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

uh

"rhythm"
Axarious so pro at rhythm
Yuudachi-kun

Yoeri wrote:

uh
You literally can't click any circles without AIM. It is 99% impossible until a circle just happens to land on your static cursor.
GladiOol
it's almost like osu! is about both aim and accuracy. crazy game I tell ya.
-sev
osu is all about dem anime tiddy bg's
Kitsunex
Combo makes things exciting though, also really boring to see 1,000,000 score every where on each map scoreboard

also osu is unique because of the aim, the argument "be like other rhythm games" doesn't work, just play autopilot or something to make it the pure rhythm game you want
Yuudachi-kun

Kitsunex wrote:

Combo makes things exciting though, also really boring to see 1,000,000 score every where on each map scoreboard

also osu is unique because of the aim, the argument "be like other rhythm games" doesn't work, just play autopilot or something to make it the pure rhythm game you want
Actually, mapping becomes almost entirely useless as you could just have stacks of notes and sliders or notes and sliders in straight line patterns for the entire map.

Oh wait, taiko's kind of like that.
Bweh
I do enjoy racking in dozens if not hundreds of millions of points on a single play, but it's not that big of a deal I guess.

You go to any rhythm game and it'll have a different mechanic involved. Like aim, it'll have something like tracking, memory, dancing, or some other shit in play, but we still call them rhythm games for being built around music. I can see why people stress to call osu! an aim game when the meta has pushed it to play that way for most people, but one can't disassociate the rhythm involved either way, even if the player is off a tenth of a second off 30% of the time.
Mahogany
Well I don't want to call it an "aim game" because by definition the game is a rhythm game but it's when people say it's about rhythm is what grinds my gears because while it might be a rhythm GAME the primary skill required is still aim and not rhythm
Bweh
That's a fair point, but I see no reason to get hung up on changing its definition just to express how one-sided the mechanics may seem
Railey2
The discussion should not be a fight about who is able to define the status quo most accurately. What we have to ask ourselves is in what direction osu should be headed, and if the changes accomplish that.
The relevant questions are: What should be more important: aim or rhythm? And do the changes get us closer to our desired balance? Knowing where we currently stand is important to answer this, but it feels like too many people get distracted and miss out on the actually important parts.
Bweh
Honestly, I don't really care. I think the user should define what the game means to them on their own rather than measuring themselves against others through arbitrary standards. Thus, provided core gameplay mechanics remain the same and the game isn't horribly monetized, I find all these changes as unimportant. I'm comfortable with the way things are now and I'm sure I'll get comfortable with how they'll be in the future.

If you want the system to give you more recognition for better aim or accuracy, that's fine by me. It won't make a lick of difference to me.
Cyclohexane

Khelly wrote:

Actually, mapping becomes almost entirely useless as you could just have stacks of notes and sliders or notes and sliders in straight line patterns for the entire map.

Oh wait, taiko's kind of like that.

made me reply
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
yet you make your own thread for the sole purpose of crying and creating drama about people having opinions you don't like.
As i already said - having an opinion != crying that something is bad.
90% of this people what you call "have an opinion" just crying over "QQQQQQQQQQQQQ ScoreV2 bad, sliders bad.... blablabla, mommy welp".

I'm sick of these stupid popcorn memes where people imply that they are above the argument.
I still don't know what means "dank meme" or "meme" itself, dw.
At least i don't claim that "relax" is a proper way to prove your "tapping" problem when cognitive sense science proves that you are 100% wrong.

Mahogany wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

uh

"rhythm"
Don't need any rhythm when have scripts, at least Axa is legit :).
B1rd

[Taiga] wrote:

As i already said - having an opinion != crying that something is bad.
90% of this people what you call "have an opinion" just crying over "QQQQQQQQQQQQQ ScoreV2 bad, sliders bad.... blablabla, mommy welp".
All the crying is going on in the OP of this thread. You think people shouldn't be mad that the game they've been playing for almost 10 years will be changed in a way they won't enjoy it anymore?

[Taiga] wrote:

At least i don't claim that "relax" is a proper way to prove your "tapping" problem when cognitive sense science proves that you are 100% wrong.
lmao, using word's like 'cognitive science' to try to obfuscate the argument which is you think streaming is about aim and not tapping

Instead of relax, I could use a stream macro to simulate how hard streams are to 'aim' when you have perfect tapping.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
You think people shouldn't be mad that the game they've been playing for almost 10 years will be changed in a way they won't enjoy it anymore?
I am curious how many this people have reasonable amount of hours played in Score V2 to support their position and how many are just sheeps who follow majority.
You could be supprised.
Same as why many OWC players agree and support Score V2 along side with players who enjoyed multi rooms on it and spent a lot of time with it.

lmao, using word's like 'cognitive science' to try to obfuscate the argument which is you think streaming is about aim and not tapping

Instead of relax, I could use a stream macro to simulate how hard streams are to 'aim' when you have perfect tapping.
Ye ye ye, keep dreaming budy. Apperently that i can FC Image material relax only while i cannot read ar10 is a "tapping" problem. Apperently even with relax if i start trying to tap into rhythm aim focus goes into shit and "magical relax ar10 reading" disappear is also "tapping problem".
Gosh, go to fuckin school before you start throwing theories from ass. Learn how brain analysis of sensory and motor signals works and how this translate into cognitive sensory focus. Put it into human body effort while playing osu and here it comes - bunch of logical explanation WHY relax is not a point to prove anything while for example hiterror bar while normal play is a right value. You are alone with yout shitty ass theory, sorry, nobody buy your bullshit since it's pure lack of knowledge.
Yuudachi-kun
I could also find examples of how hard streams become to tap woth hard as fuck aim because b1rd cant understand how much of an impact aim has because hes not a very good streamer to begin with
B1rd
The stream aim debate v2 let's go

[Taiga] wrote:

I am curious how many this people have reasonable amount of hours played in Score V2 to support their position and how many are just sheeps who follow majority.
You could be supprised.
Same as why many OWC players agree and support Score V2 along side with players who enjoyed multi rooms on it and spent a lot of time with it.
Yeah because we really need to play it to see if we'll like it. Come on, stick your fott in the fire, you don't know if you'll like it till you try it :^)

Ye ye ye, keep dreaming budy. Apperently that i can FC Image material relax only while i cannot read ar10 is a "tapping" problem. Apperently even with relax if i start trying to tap into rhythm aim focus goes into shit and "magical relax ar10 reading" disappear is also "tapping problem".
Gosh, go to fuckin school before you start throwing theories from ass. Learn how brain analysis of sensory and motor signals works and how this translate into cognitive sensory focus. Put it into human body effort while playing osu and here it comes - bunch of logical explanation WHY relax is not a point to prove anything while for example hiterror bar while normal play is a right value. You are alone with yout shitty ass theory, sorry, nobody buy your bullshit since it's pure lack of knowledge.
Oh shit looks like I need to take a course in psychology so I have more authority when I'm arguing on the internet about a circle-clicking game :^)

Perhaps you should at least finish high school before you come on the internet because it's quite unpleasant dealing with angry kids like you all the time.

And I think you better tell me what 'my theory' is because I have no idea. Streaming with relax reduces the aim requirements less than it does with aim maps, which is why I used Freedom Dive relax FC to prove a point. Image Material doesn't even have any 1/4 sequences that are hard to aim so I'm not sure what point you're making with it.

Khelly wrote:

I could also find examples of how hard streams become to tap woth hard as fuck aim because b1rd cant understand how much of an impact aim has because hes not a very good streamer to begin with
"look at how big my pp is! look at how relevant it makes my opinion!"

I'm fairly good at aiming streams for my rank, more than enough to know what I'm talking about.

All these arguments from authority, smh tbh
Yuudachi-kun
I like how you assume it's that kind of argument when I'm referring to your actual comments in the past about not being able to stream. Also the fact that you discount the aim aspect which tells me you have less relevant experience than you're trying to lead on about.

Smh

If you're going to bitch about "argument from authority" then why do you claim "I am good at streams for my rank"?

Pathetic since the first one is all about experience.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
Perhaps you should at least finish high school before you come on the internet because it's quite unpleasant dealing with angry kids like you all the time.
Which one of my university engineer titles diploma you want to see? Software engineering or Network Administration? I doubt you even finished mid grade school with your actual knowledge.

And I think you better tell me what 'my theory' is because I have no idea. Streaming with relax reduces the aim requirements less than it does with aim maps, which is why I used Freedom Dive relax FC to prove a point. Image Material doesn't even have any 1/4 sequences that are hard to aim so I'm not sure what point you're making with it.
Relax doesn't make a point since you prove nothing.
Deal with it.
By proven science knowledge while playing relax you use around 30% of your normal focus because brain don't need to compute signals from tapping hand, coordinate them with hearing sensory and give output to your body about movement. By science using only aim hand allows brain to put full focus on eye-hand coordination while transferring amount of focus from hearing-tapping coordination into first one which makes you read something what in normal stance you couldn't even touch.
Simple example:
Random player who cannot even touch properly FD4D have way higher chance to FC with relax.
Same goes for my Image Material - i can FC it relax only, i cannot aim it completely without relax despite being able to alternate it on autopilot - both doesn't prove shit.
Did i mention i can normaly play with ~95% acc Dead End AR10 bullshit with relax only but i cannot even read this without it? Mind to explain this to me mr. "i know everything about relax"?
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

I like how you assume it's that kind of argument when I'm referring to your actual comments in the past about not being able to stream. Also the fact that you discount the aim aspect which tells me you have less relevant experience than you're trying to lead on about.

Smh

If you're going to bitch about "argument from authority" then why do you claim "I am good at streams for my rank"?

'Because I don't come to the same conclusion as you I must have less relevant experience'

When I've been talking about streaming in the past, I've always been referring to tapping. Which is why I know how important tapping is. I don't know why you're trying to twist it around to make me sound like I'm arguing from authority when I stated that you don't need much skill to know what you're talking about. Don't get your knickers in a knot.

[Taiga] wrote:

Which one of my university engineer titles diploma you want to see? Software engineering or Network Administration? I doubt you even finished mid grade school with your actual knowledge.
Too bad they don't teach common sense or critical thinking at school.

[Taiga] wrote:

Relax doesn't make a point since you prove nothing.
Deal with it.
By proven science knowledge while playing relax you use around 30% of your normal focus because brain don't need to compute signals from tapping hand, coordinate them with hearing sensory and give output to your body about movement. By science using only aim hand allows brain to put full focus on eye-hand coordination while transferring amount of focus from hearing-tapping coordination into first one which makes you read something what in normal stance you couldn't even touch.
Simple example:
Random player who cannot even touch properly FD4D have way higher chance to FC with relax.
Same goes for my Image Material - i can FC it relax only, i cannot aim it completely without relax despite being able to alternate it on autopilot - both doesn't prove shit.
Did i mention i can normaly play with ~95% acc Dead End AR10 bullshit with relax only but i cannot even read this without it? Mind to explain this to me mr. "i know everything about relax"?
whoa, hold up on the projecting, I'm not the one saying 'because of my ultimate science knowledge acquired from my Network Administrator degree I can determine that you only use 32.463% of your brain when you are only using one hand as opposed to two."

And hold up on your strawmanning as well, I never said that relax was a perfectly good representation of aim. The point that I was trying to make was that aim = mainly aiming hand, streaming = mainly tapping hand. What is harder, relax Airman or autopilot Airman? What is harder, relax FD or autopilot FD? It proves something, so deal with it. Using both hands doesn't change the fact that one hand or another is still more important for certain maps. I never intended for that FC to be the central pillar of my argument or anything, but of course you must try and attack me from any angle you can get, which is why you go on with your big blocks on text pretending my argument is something it's not because my central point is actually right.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
The point that I was trying to make was that aim = mainly aiming hand, streaming = mainly tapping hand. What is harder, relax Airman or autopilot Airman? What is harder, relax FD or autopilot FD?
Both of them - relax and autopilot is way easier than nomod. Point denied.

It proves something, so deal with it. Using both hands doesn't change the fact that one hand or another is still more important for certain maps.
Wrong - using both hands makes general difference and require more focus and coordination than using "one hand + make it easy mod". Comparing this two things is plain stupid - point denied.

I never intended for that FC to be the central pillar of my argument or anything, but of course you must try and attack me from any angle you can get, which is why you go on with your big blocks on text pretending my argument is something it's not because my central point is actually right.
Your central point was constantly to prove that "if i can fc with relax, it must be tapping problem". Provide me scientific backup for your theory and i will even ask Peppy to post my apology in main site, until them - your theory is wrong. I already gave you scientific explanation why you are wrong. You keep avoiding it, i guess because you don't have valid argument against it.

Relax is made-for-fun and made-for-chillout mod which never should be used as any valid point to prove that "something is something". If you want to prove something like this - make it by science.

In this one case - aim vs tapping ==> relax vs autopilot vs nomod science is a big deal since the way the human brain works about the center of motion, vision and hearing makes big difference here.

Too bad they don't teach common sense or critical thinking at school.
But they force logical way of solving problems and looking at them from many different sites, choosing most trustworthy and following rules.
Sadly only university teaches this way of thinking.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Smh

'Because I don't come to the same conclusion as you I must have less relevant experience'

When I've been talking about streaming in the past, I've always been referring to tapping. Which is why I know how important tapping is. I don't know why you're trying to twist it around to make me sound like I'm arguing from authority when I stated that you don't need much skill to know what you're talking about. Don't get your knickers in a knot.
"Because you like to disregard something extremely important, you must have less relevant experience else you would recognise it's importance."

You can't separate tapping from aim in streams and as the aim gets harder so too does the tapping. Not necessarily the other way around since you can have a really close straight line no-aim stream and arbitrarily increase the bpm to whatever.
B1rd

[Taiga] wrote:

Both of them - relax and autopilot is way easier than nomod. Point denied.
lel I think you're confused and think you're the arbitrator of the argument rather than just a participant, and can't dismiss an argument by saying point denied. Saying that both mods are easier than nomod is completely irrelevant and beside the point: What is harder, relax Airman or autopilot Airman? What is harder, relax FD or autopilot FD? Answer the question.

[Taiga] wrote:

Wrong - using both hands makes general difference and require more focus and coordination than using "one hand + make it easy mod". Comparing this two things is plain stupid - point denied.
Sorry, but using both hands together doesn't magically skew the balance of which hand is required more when used individually. POINT DENIIIIEEEED

[Taiga] wrote:

Your central point was constantly to prove that "if i can fc with relax, it must be tapping problem". Provide me scientific backup for your theory and i will even ask Peppy to post my apology in main site, until them - your theory is wrong. I already gave you scientific explanation why you are wrong. You keep avoiding it, i guess because you don't have valid argument against it.
I used that FC as an example of the importance of tapping in streaming, it was never my central point. I never said 'if I can FC this with relax then it must be purely a tapping problem.

[Taiga] wrote:

Relax is made-for-fun and made-for-chillout mod which never should be used as any valid point to prove that "something is something". If you want to prove something like this - make it by science.

In this one case - aim vs tapping ==> relax vs autopilot vs nomod science is a big deal since the way the human brain works about the center of motion, vision and hearing makes big difference here.
lol what do you think this is, the atheist subreddit? Go write your hypothesis, get hundreds of people to participate your study and have your paper peer reviewed then come back to me with your -SCIENTIFIC PROOF-
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

I'm fairly good at aiming streams for my rank, more than enough to know what I'm talking about.
Hey, cool, so am I. Meanwhile, I usually disagree with everything you say.

Do you even have any good stream aim scores? Just so we know what sort of aim you're talking about.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
lel I think you're confused and think you're the arbitrator of the argument rather than just a participant, and can't dismiss an argument by saying point denied. Saying that both mods are easier than nomod is completely irrelevant and beside the point: What is harder, relax Airman or autopilot Airman? What is harder, relax FD or autopilot FD? Answer the question.
Both are on same level of difficulty due having similar lower focus consumption in comparation to normal gameplay. Anything else?

Sorry, but using both hands together doesn't magically skew the balance of which hand is required more when used individually. POINT DENIIIIEEEED
This doesn't make any sense at all.

lol what do you think this is, the atheist subreddit? Go write your hypothesis, get hundreds of people to participate your study and have your paper peer reviewed then come back to me with your -SCIENTIFIC PROOF-
But then this whole popcorn worth discussion will be done since i will make you look like complete ignorant idiot by providing definitions, science proofs and examples from books - wait, i actually provided them and yet, you still avoid discussing them and trying to deny science as a factor in this case. One more time - give proper arguments against my "like you called theory" which is not a theory but knowledge placed in books about neurology and cognitive sense mechanism.

Anything else sweety?

@Edit: list of polish science books what i actually used to get this informations, feel free to ask someone who knows polish to translate them for you:
- Goddard S., Odruchy, uczenie i zachowanie, Międzynarodowy Instytut Neurokinezjologii i Integracji Odruchów, 2004.
- Maas F.V., Uczenie się przez zmysły. Wprowadzenie do teorii integracji sensorycznej, WSiP, Warszawa 1998.
- Bogdanowicz M., Integracja percepcyjno-motoryczna. Teoria, diagnoza, terapia, CMPP-P MEN, Warszawa 1997.
Books from my university "side classes" about impact of computer use on motor coordination.
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

"Because you like to disregard something extremely important, you must have less relevant experience else you would recognise it's importance."

You can't separate tapping from aim in streams and as the aim gets harder so too does the tapping. Not necessarily the other way around since you can have a really close straight line no-aim stream and arbitrarily increase the bpm to whatever.
Tapping is the basis of streaming. If you can SS a long stack at OD10 then chances are you can stream the same bpm when it's spaced. The more spaced the stream gets, the more accurately you have to tap, though instead of just getting 100s you will miss. Even when you're talking about the absurd 7.5* 175bpm stream jump maps, you need to have perfect streaming before you can even think about the aim.

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Hey, cool, so am I. Meanwhile, I usually disagree with everything you say.

Do you even have any good stream aim scores? Just so we know what sort of aim you're talking about.
If you want to compare dick sizes, then here: some of my best stream aim scores:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4693376
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4693378
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4693398

[Taiga] wrote:

Both are on same level of difficulty due having similar lower focus consumption in comparation to normal gameplay. Anything else?
It's extremely obvious how wrong you are here, but you can't admit I'm right because if you admitted that I was right here you would have to concede the main point as well.

[Taiga] wrote:

This doesn't make any sense at all.
You can't understand it? It makes perfect sense to me.

[Taiga] wrote:

But then this whole popcorn worth discussion will be done since i will make you look like complete ignorant idiot by providing definitions, science proofs and examples from books - wait, i actually provided them and yet, you still avoid discussing them and trying to deny science as a factor in this case. One more time - give proper arguments against my "like you called theory" which is not a theory but knowledge placed in books about neurology and cognitive sense mechanism.

Anything else sweety?
Your problem, like most pseudo-intellectuals pretending to be smart on the internet, is that while you provide large amounts of irrelevant information and complicated-sounding words is that you miss the point entirely. You say 'look at what this proves' and then you try and mix up my words until they say the thing that you are trying to disprove.

You think people will come into this thread and look at you in a more positive light? They will see it for what it is, not an argument that will prove anything, but simply a shit flinging contest, with you doing most of the flinging. Honestly I feel like it's nothing but degrading to me by trying to take you seriously to any degree, but sometimes a bit of melodrama can be fun.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Wow, these are terrible scores to be bragging about.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Tapping is the basis of streaming. If you can SS a long stack at OD10 then chances are you can stream the same bpm when it's spaced. The more spaced the stream gets, the more accurately you have to tap, though instead of just getting 100s you will miss. Even when you're talking about the absurd 7.5* 175bpm stream jump maps, you need to have perfect streaming before you can even think about the aim.
What the fuck no? You need better aim before you can think about streaming because if your cursor isn't able to follow the notes properly, you won't hit no matter what your tapping is. You need VERY far from perfect streaming to just hit the notes. Maybe to hit them near SS you'd need nearly perfect, but the hit window being as wide as it is means your streaming can vary significantly from what the bpm of the stream is.

The harder the aim is, the more you're concentrating on aim rather than tapping making aim essential for being able to perform the basis of streaming.
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
It's extremely obvious how wrong you are here, but you can't admit I'm right because if you admitted that I was right here you would have to concede the main point as well.
How i can be wrong while playing either autopilot or relax, both of them are easier than nomod. Like huh?
In theory if you can fc something with autopilot and relax, you should be able to fc this nomod. Guess what - it doesn't work like that and every experienced player can prove this.

You can't understand it? It makes perfect sense to me.
It's hard to understand ignorant mumbling.

Your problem, like most pseudo-intellectuals pretending to be smart on the internet, is that while you provide large amounts of irrelevant information and complicated-sounding words is that you miss the point entirely. You say 'look at what this proves' and then you try and mix up my words until they say the thing that you are trying to disprove.
Show me which information's are irrelevant to topic. More, complicated sounding words? Like srsly? They are basic words which meaning you learn in middle school in biology class.

You think people will come into this thread and look at you in a more positive light? They will see it for what it is, not an argument that will prove anything, but simply a shit flinging contest, with you doing most of the flinging. Honestly I feel like it's nothing but degrading to me by trying to take you seriously to any degree, but sometimes a bit of melodrama can be fun.
So far you are trying to disagree with me in wrong way - avoiding any arguments, avoiding proving that i am wrong somewhere but just mumbling "hey you are wrong, i dont know how but you are wrong". Mind to prove this? Is it hard to get some basic information's and prove something to continue discussion in right way?

You are truly funny guy. I am still waiting for your argumentation against my "so called complicated-sounding words", definitions and theories taken from BOOKS wrote by educated scientists.

Grow balls to rise discussion into right level or stay low on your mumbling.
B1rd

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Wow, these are terrible scores to be bragging about.
lol, you ask me for scores then claim that I'm bragging about them. Go find someone else to annoy.

Khelly wrote:

What the fuck no? You need better aim before you can think about streaming because if your cursor isn't able to follow the notes properly, you won't hit no matter what your tapping is. You need VERY far from perfect streaming to just hit the notes. Maybe to hit them near SS you'd need nearly perfect, but the hit window being as wide as it is means your streaming can vary significantly from what the bpm of the stream is.

The harder the aim is, the more you're concentrating on aim rather than tapping making aim essential for being able to perform the basis of streaming.
Ok. I think we've gone through enough of these cycles of saying the same things already.

[Taiga] wrote:

How i can be wrong while playing either autopilot or relax, both of them are easier than nomod. Like huh?
In theory if you can fc something with autopilot and relax, you should be able to fc this nomod. Guess what - it doesn't work like that and every experienced player can prove this.
What theory? I certainly didn't say anything like that. Both of them are easier than nomod, but which is harder, that is the question I asked.

[Taiga] wrote:

Show me which information's are irrelevant to topic. More, complicated sounding words? Like srsly? They are basic words which meaning you learn in middle school in biology class.

So far you are trying to disagree with me in wrong way - avoiding any arguments, avoiding proving that i am wrong somewhere but just mumbling "hey you are wrong, i dont know how but you are wrong". Mind to prove this? Is it hard to get some basic information's and prove something to continue discussion in right way?

Grow balls to rise discussion into right level or stay low on your mumbling.
shit, I'd have to quote almost everything you've said to show you what is off topic and irrelevant. Why do you think I'm "not arguing", most of your drivel is about things that are not even important to my main point about which hand is more important for streaming. Yeah, your words sound complicated, but all it does is mask how dumb your arguments actually are.
Yuudachi-kun
Then do you deny that there is a hit window to tap streams that's large enough where you don't need to be perfect?
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
shit, I'd have to quote almost everything you've said to show you what is off topic and irrelevant. Why do you think I'm "not arguing", most of your drivel is about things that are not even important to my main point about which hand is more important for streaming. Yeah, your words sound complicated, but all it does is mask how dumb your arguments actually are.
You just lost discussion by this, reasons why:
- not quoting everything and making excuse like - it's not relevant in discussion --> not proving this
- zero arguments against very relevant fact that by science i just proven you that to make any point about streaming being difficult, you need to do test in real scenario means - nomod play and provide hiterror bar statistic while streaming along side with your cursor position on each part
and more about avoiding discussion about scientific side of this ability which is very important in this discussion.

No, this definitions are not complicated, nor they are hard to understand. You are just ignorant.
Main reason of your ignorance: "which hand is more important while streaming" - this question is plain stupid and dumb in all possible ways.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

lol, you ask me for scores then claim that I'm bragging about them.
Yeah, because you were. You could've just given scores, but then you had to say

B1rd wrote:

If you want to compare dick sizes, then here: some of my best stream aim scores:
So yeah, you're both trying to brag and you have shit scores
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

Then do you deny that there is a hit window to tap streams that's large enough where you don't need to be perfect?
It depends exactly on how spaced the stream is. If the stream is very spaced, then even a small error or overstream/overstream will cause you to miss. And yes, trying to read and aim the stream as well makes it more difficult to stream consistently. Though streaming it still based on tapping.

[Taiga] wrote:

You just lost discussion by this, reasons why:
- not quoting everything and making excuse like - it's not relevant in discussion --> not proving this
- zero arguments against very relevant fact that by science i just proven you that to make any point about streaming being difficult, you need to do test in real scenario means - nomod play and provide hiterror bar statistic while streaming along side with your cursor position on each part
and more about avoiding discussion about scientific side of this ability which is very important in this discussion.

No, this definitions are not complicated, nor they are hard to understand. You are just ignorant.
Main reason of your ignorance: "which hand is more important while streaming" - this question is plain stupid and dumb in all possible ways.
lol, you ctiticise me for not replying to everything you've said, and then you miss out half of my quote.

All you've been arguing about is that how much more difficulty it is to coordinate two hands instead of one. I don't even disagree with that. Using two hands at the same time is harder. But it doesn't change that the cursor movement required for Freedom Dive is still very simple compared to the tapping element, which is what the relax play showed in a basic sense. I can't relax FC airman even if relax does make the aim a lot easier. And like I said, the relax play was just a small bit of evidence to add to my argument, It wasn't the basis of it.

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

lol, you ask me for scores then claim that I'm bragging about them.
Yeah, because you were. You could've just given scores, but then you had to say

B1rd wrote:

So yeah, you're both trying to brag and you have shit scores
I think you missed the point of what that meant; it was emphasising the point that you were the one who wanted to see my scores and it was emphaising the point that it was basically synonymous with comparing dick sizes: completely irrelevant to anything. I wasn't bragging, you were the one who wanted me to show you my scores so you could call them shit. Go ahead and call them shit all you want, I really don't care.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

completely irrelevant to anything
It's hardly completely irrelevant especially since I've seen you complain about being unable to stream several times in the past yet here you are trying to take a stance as if you know something about streams
B1rd
I've already explained, I can aim streams but I have trouble tapping consistently. Just because I can't tap very well doesn't mean I don't know anything about streams. Natural talent =/= knowledge of the game.
show more