forum

help?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
E m i
what should i do when my mainly visual, but in general any, perception of the world is so weak that i'm unsure if anything exists? it literally feels like i'm not living

kill yourself is valuable input i guess
but . . .

?
bigfeh
Talk to a professional. This is legit advice, not a shitpost.

If you're feeling like that you should prolly really talk to someone who can help you if you need it (read: if they think you need it). Please don't neglect your health mommy :(
Yuudachi-kun
I JUST SAW LIGHTNING FLASH OUTSIDE BUT NO THUNDER I'M SO SCARED GUYS IT'S GOING TO RAIN HARD
Endie-
So your blind and deaf?
Topic Starter
E m i
every sense is weak and dull and boring. I'm looking at my monitor right now but I'm really not sure.
it's hard to describe but nothing seems fully existent or real. no object, no sound, no event.
the most fun thing is looking at one object, and then saccading onto another. i get really confused and don't know what really changed in my vision. i have to think and conclude what I'm looking at, because I can't draw much knowledge from actually looking at something.
Mahogany
Mommy I think you should see a doctor about this, or at the very least talk to your friends about it

Mental health is a serious issue and I think you need to fix this ASAP