forum

DragonForce - My Spirit Will Go On

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DoKito

XiiD wrote:

The problem weren't the spaced streams, these streamshapes made the streams very unenjoyable. The spacing is pretty fine.
The first stream shapes were very enjoyable in my opinion... Then i had to change them and disliked them myself. But now I'm happy with them again, even though the stream shapes are made as simple as possible. There is just no variety, if you cannot make sharp turns or whatsoever. Streaming in circles and round shapes is just plain boring imo. (I also was a big fan of Genryuu Kaiko before all these changes to the streams happened. I wish i still would have the old version q.q).
Stjpa
Can't judge it by now because of vacation. But is it possible that the star rating went up much higher? Excited to look at this map again though, would love to see it ranked and be able to play it properly, lol.

glhf fighting against the QATs. c:

Edit: Also, didn't the shapes change the shapes like every 3-5 circles before you changed it? Can't remember it properly, but if I'm not mistaken it was quite hard to read sometimes. Whatever, will see it when I'm back.
Dextersydney

Anxient wrote:

good luck tho in ranking \:D/
yup
Winner
The spaced streams in the first qualified version of the map were great in my opinion.
Artorias_DELETED

DoKito wrote:

Artorias wrote:

Seriously though those spaced streams need to get better.. at everything.
Uhh. This again? Seriously? I will just ignore posts from people like you in the future. Makes life easier.

I like how you ignore everything you choose and just focus on the one negative thing i said in my comment. Stop playing the victim, i was just pointing out the biggest issue i had with the map. jeez.
Dextersydney

DoKito wrote:

XiiD wrote:

The problem weren't the spaced streams, these streamshapes made the streams very unenjoyable. The spacing is pretty fine.
The first stream shapes were very enjoyable in my opinion... Then i had to change them and disliked them myself. But now I'm happy with them again, even though the stream shapes are made as simple as possible. There is just no variety, if you cannot make sharp turns or whatsoever. Streaming in circles and round shapes is just plain boring imo. (I also was a big fan of Genryuu Kaiko before all these changes to the streams happened. I wish i still would have the old version q.q).
I have the "Legend" version still ;)
Supbads
Why are there people with 30k rank even attempting this map ? It's ridiculous, like what do you expect ?
Dextersydney

Supbads wrote:

Why are there people with 30k rank even attempting this map ? It's ridiculous, like what do you expect ?
This is a pretty fun map to be honest which is why I just play it. Playing maps out of your league makes you better at this game. Besides, i can pass 75% of the map and I still try to beat it :( .
Topic Starter
DoKito

Dextersydney wrote:

Supbads wrote:

This is a pretty fun map to be honest which is why I just play it. Playing maps out of your league makes you better at this game. Besides, i can pass 75% of the map and I still try to beat it :( .
There is nothing wrong with that. Keep on playing and enjoying the game, buddy. <3 That's what it's all about.
Suwako KeroKero
I really love this map, so much fun! some luv canzhur from papa franku. oh wait...
deathmarc4

Winner wrote:

The spaced streams in the first qualified version of the map were great in my opinion.
gl with rank I've been checking on this every once in a while to see if you would ever come back to it :lol:
Zll Player
I really wish this map was ranked, even when i CANT play something as hard as this now, maybe someday i will be good enough for this, its an awesome map and awesome song! i hope it gets ranked.
And people complaning about spaced streams and jumps, i have a suggestion: go play an insane or hard map, and leave extra maps for people that know how to play the game at that level, being amateur at this game is your fault, not the map you are playing fault. Peace! ;)
_index
Come on, boys, get it ranked!
Momota
ARE YOU READY
Topic Starter
DoKito
Now rest in peace, my friend. Your fight has finally ended... May your spirit will go on <3.
xLolicore-
May our spirits go on
Yousei
OMG
Gogo DoKito
Go rank this!!
malxsant

F

Dextersydney

xLolicore- wrote:

May our spirits go on
May our Loli spirits go on
Xantaria
Wow ... This is what I imagined this map to look like ... (just played Chewin's ver)

I mean it's not lesjuh style but damn it's just awesome to play. That flow.

But I would reduce the spacing on some parts to bring those parts more in line with the difficulty of the rest of the song. :')
AFlyingRhino
Sad to see this get graveyarded :(
Kilabarus
loved maybe? It is really so...
delta
make this a loved map