forum

Osu! Tablet usage

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NamPlan
I'm willing to buy an osu!tablet, but, I wonder if it can be used to draw and not only playing osu.
Can I use it for other things other than playing osu?
Thanks for the attention
Foxtrot
yes
Aomi
I guess it could, but you're better off buying huion or something else popular for digital art if you don't want to use it only for osu! :p
Bweh
Yeah, you could use it for whatever you want. However, the tablet area is laughably small even for a small tablet. You could try drawing with it for a while, but I'd recommend you switch to a larger tablet within a year or two of intense use before you get some RSI
[Dizzy]
If you're mostly getting it for osu!, I'd suggest a Huion 420. But, if there are other things that you are into such as graphic design or drawing. Then I'd get something better.
Wuxo

Aomi wrote:

I guess it could, but you're better off buying huion.....
Osu!Tablet IS a Hunion tablet.
Maybe not regular a Hunion, but Osu!Tablet is manufactured in Hunion's factory
Foxtrot

PandaParty wrote:

If you're mostly getting it for osu!, I'd suggest a Huion 420. But, if there are other things that you are into such as graphic design or drawing. Then I'd get something better.
the osu! tablet is practically a Huion 420 but with a osu!-inspired design instead of being plain
Aomi

Wuxo wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I guess it could, but you're better off buying huion.....
lol ok??
FuZ

Wuxo wrote:

gotta farm that vitamin b6 with the onion tablet
Rilene
>onion tablet

Where do I buy that?
Mahogany
osu!tablet is literally just a rebranded Huion 420

Just for osu it's fine but as Brain OA said if you're an artist you'll probably want something better.
FrzR
But does the onion tablet make me cry while playing?