forum

So like... do Koreans dislike Cookiezi now?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi

Setsuna wrote:

Lol pathetic, u read in the osu forums while drinking ur coffee in the morning?

Hi im a rich retard from a third world country. Im the only one whose educated and drinks coffee. So educated I tell people how wrong they are in forums without reason.
i thought english was supposed to be your native language btw ???
GSG95
Made me spit out my one million dollar coffee.
Topic Starter
Setsuna

Aurani wrote:

If you read the last few posts that... thing made, you'll realise there is no point in trying to reason with it. I just love it when people make idiots out of themselves, especially kiddies here; it makes my heart grow a bit every time, knowing how lucky I am to not have been born a degenerate. :p
Not shutting me down, I guess u just want to feel high and mighty because you have nothing to say for being a retard lol. your one of those guys that (like i said before) say shit without stuff back you up. U just say something is retarded because its retarded lol
Gumpy
He should just have moved to North Korea, they want people to come <3
Topic Starter
Setsuna

Setsuna wrote:

Aurani wrote:

If you read the last few posts that... thing made, you'll realise there is no point in trying to reason with it. I just love it when people make idiots out of themselves, especially kiddies here; it makes my heart grow a bit every time, knowing how lucky I am to not have been born a degenerate. :p
Not shutting me down, I guess u just want to feel high and mighty because you have nothing to say for being a retard lol. your one of those guys that (like i said before) say shit without stuff back you up. U just say something is retarded because its retarded lol

Aomi wrote:

I like how you went into retard mode as soon as someone shut you down lmao
Oh look another trash forum warrior appears.
Aomi
No wonder Americans are stupid fucks
Aurani
Hey, there are some really nice murricans that I talk to on a daily basis, and they're definitely above average in intelligence. I don't consider this thing a human, so it doesn't matter if it's a murrican or Italian.
Dulcet here can be an example of a nice person, although not overly friendly to me. :p
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

Dulcet here can be an example of a nice person, although not overly friendly to me. :p
No, I just suck at socializing :V
Aurani
I'm not exactly what you'd call a demanding person. Being friendly around me is as easy as it gets. :p
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Hey, there are some really nice murricans that I talk to on a daily basis, and they're definitely above average in intelligence. I don't consider this thing a human, so it doesn't matter if it's a murrican or Italian.
Nah, nah, nah man.
I'm talking about the ones who don't even know their own mother language.
Sadly, it's a high percentage of them.
Railey2

Setsuna wrote:

If NK ever attacks SK, the people in Korea wouldn't even have to be forced to get drafted. The millions of people living there would literally beg to go to the military to defend their family. That's why I don't see why they need people to get drafted. It's not like they are undermanned.
The point is to have an army ready for deployment at any given time. Having lots of people in the reserve is fine, but not exactly helpful when shit is going down NOW. It takes some time to activate all the passive soldiers, so the point of military service is that you increase the number of active soldiers who can be ready for war within a couple hours. It's cool if millions of people would beg to go to the military (which I doubt they would, lol), but by the time they are ready it might already be too late, right?

Activating an army is an insane logistic effort. It's better to just have it ready all the time, especially when you happen to have one of the most dangerous neighbors on the planet.

Also, was up with the rest of your posts mate? As soon as someone stirred you up, you just went full defense mode and started shitting all over the place. Don't be so insecure. If you can't calm down to try and talk to people, then who is going to take you seriously?
I Give Up
There are some that like him and there are some that don't like him. Same as everyone else anywhere in the world.
Vuelo Eluko

Aurani wrote:

knowing how lucky I am to not have been born a degenerate. :p
let's not get carried away
Railey2
ooooohhh
Topic Starter
Setsuna

Railey2 wrote:

Setsuna wrote:

If NK ever attacks SK, the people in Korea wouldn't even have to be forced to get drafted. The millions of people living there would literally beg to go to the military to defend their family. That's why I don't see why they need people to get drafted. It's not like they are undermanned.
The point is to have an army ready for deployment at any given time. Having lots of people in the reserve is fine, but not exactly helpful when shit is going down NOW. It takes some time to activate all the passive soldiers, so the point of military service is that you increase the number of active soldiers who can be ready for war within a couple hours. It's cool if millions of people would beg to go to the military (which I doubt they would, lol), but by the time they are ready it might already be too late, right?

Activating an army is an insane logistic effort. It's better to just have it ready all the time, especially when you happen to have one of the most dangerous neighbors on the planet.

Also, was up with the rest of your posts mate? As soon as someone stirred you up, you just went full defense mode and started shitting all over the place. Don't be so insecure. If you can't calm down to try and talk to people, then who is going to take you seriously?

I just get pissed when people just says shit to stir things up. All i said was that some people just shuts down every negative thing about Cookiezi for some odd reason. Ive seen other questions regarding people like Niko with better answers. Too bad i get carried away when i do get defensive about these things. It just hits me hard when i get shit on for being curious, not tryna be a Cookiezi fan boy or moofen if u want to call it that.
Vuelo Eluko
i dont know if youve been paying attention but its not about being negative towards C its that threads about C have been done to death and everyone is sick of it
Kunino Sagiri
Why didn't you go to the Korean subforum if you really wanted an answer to your question?
Railey2
Because it's all in Korean? lol

you go there by yourself: 58
Cyclohexane
debates in off-topic

god fucking bless
Aurani

Mr Color wrote:

debates in off-topic

god fucking bless
How many cancers did you get so far from this thread? :V
Cyclohexane

Aurani wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

debates in off-topic

god fucking bless
How many cancers did you get so far from this thread? :V
enough for my body to be completely overrode with cancerous cells that started fighting each other, effectively keeping me alive
The Gambler

Mr Color wrote:

enough for my body to be completely overrode with cancerous cells that started fighting each other, effectively keeping me alive
I don't think scorched earth works that way...
VisualKR
I'm Korean but idk what is going on. I've always wanted to know why he stopped chatting in Korean I really wanted to know what happened. I saw some people talking about military all Koreans have to serve in the army for about 2years unless ur sick or have some problems. me my self I live in Canada and I have lived here for over 10year.I'm 17 right now I am still permanent resident so if I turn 19 and go to Korea as soon as I lend they will take me to the military right away. That's why we Koreans are only allowed to choose one country yes it sucks but once I am a Canadian citizen I will lose the rights as Korean. If you think about it it is the right things to do not many people realize this but Korea is still in a war you never know when the North,Russia, and China gonna attack again. a few years ago Korean marine ship got sunk down by norths attack. That's not the only one there is way more shit going on that's why Koreans have to go to the army.
Tae
you're two years late
Serraionga
remember the times when cookiezi was nothing but a filthy filter

obama
ColdTooth
i swear to god if someone doesn't check how long ago the latest post is, i will eat a goddamn brick
Death

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I don't think anyone cares