forum

dont play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub
"if u r not having fun dont play"

how come this is said so much? this meme is almost a quarter of the way to the "play more" meme

you dont have to play to have fun. look at the competitive scene of league of legends
N0thingSpecial

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

how come this is said so much? this meme is almost a quarter of the way to the "play more" meme

you dont have to play to have fun. look at the competitive scene of league of legends
Lock this before people shitpost
ZenithPhantasm

If you dont enjoy the game you are merely playing it as an escape. Stop and try to figure out your life's problems. Only then you could truly enjoy the game (or don't come back and find something else that you find fun)
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

Lock this before people shitpost
this is a serious problem. as if the osu!Health of new players could stand to be lower, as low as it already is for how much the community is DYING to help them
DeathHydra
You won't play the game if you don't have fun with it. Games are supposed to be fun
bigfeh

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

are you thick, buddy? from what i'm reading i guess youre not the sharpest crayon in the box, are you

@edit
"I can't tell if [Jellyfish McGub]'s just a troll or if he's actually retarded" -a friend of mine
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

bigfeh wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

are you thick, buddy? from what i'm reading i guess youre not the sharpest crayon in the box, are you

@edit
"I can't tell if [Jellyfish McGub]'s just a troll or if he's actually retarded" -a friend of mine
it would help if you were to elaborate ^^
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

bigfeh wrote:

wow, your friends pretty smart. but honestly, who in this community isnt trolling? those people do eventually come up... but still. it is a pretty terrible ratio
bigfeh

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

it would help if you were to elaborate ^^
what I mean is your iq is lower than the temperature in my room right now
ZenithPhantasm

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

wow, your friends pretty smart. but honestly, who in this community isnt trolling? those people do eventually come up... but still. it is a pretty terrible ratio
I think you should stop posting.
DeathHydra

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

"if u r not having fun dont shitpost"
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I think you should stop posting.
"cant tell if serious or trolling."

thanks for the advice
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

DeathAdderz wrote:

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

"if u r not having fun dont shitpost"
this guy knows whats up. too bad though, people will continue to be people
ZenithPhantasm
you're more dense than tungsten
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

you're more dense than tungsten
you say that, yet you dont get the irony in this whole post
Bauxe
Holy fuck stop posting you've never posted anything even slightly intelligent.
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

Bauxe wrote:

Holy fuck stop posting you've never posted anything even slightly intelligent.
if you say so
Floob
Why the fuck would you continue to play a video game if you're not having fun with it?
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

Floob wrote:

Why the fuck would you continue to play a video game if you're not having fun with it?
thats a good question. i never did say that i didnt enjoy playing this game, but you really shouldn't judge anyways
vsprite
since when is good advice a meme?

Kids these days rofl
Sayorie

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

So, did you need help at something?

You can go to GD or Off-topic if you want to talk about memes, maybe?
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

vsprite wrote:

since when is good advice a meme?

Kids these days rofl
it really isnt good advice. that being said, "playing more" really is the only way to get good. though just spurting out this meme every 3 seconds isnt going to make every new player a god. i mean this over time in that people are gonna make mistakes. there are questions that need answering and people who ask random questions on how to get better. the line has become so obscured due to these memes that there really is no point in saying anything else anymore. if someone does something wrong even though they were doing what they were told by "playing more", its their own fault right?

(and for all you people who still dont understand by now, that last sentence was sarcasm)
Sayorie
You can do research on how to do things correctly first, and posting here for questions should be the very last resort. Also, improvement doesn't come instantly. Advice and techniques are of no use without practice. It depends on your capability, and it may even take years. There is nothing wrong with "Play More".
show more