nao - Dimension tripper!!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doyak

JBHyperion wrote:

[Sc4v4ng3r] wrote:

Lol does that really matter x.x
But fixed it anyways, it's off-screen and some players may complain about it.
Just waiting for JBH to come~
Yes, it absolutely matters, offscreen objects are unrankable xD

Will try to check this tomorrow, otherwise will have to wait until after I get back from holiday on the 17th.
RIP until 17th D:
walaowey

Doyak wrote:

I'm waiting for you JBH, rawr!
JBHyperion

walaowey wrote:

Doyak wrote:

I'm waiting for you JBH, rawr!
Soon, I promise, I'm just a little busy right now and I want to make a proper effort >.<

Sorry for the unreasonable wait, thanks for your patience (:

General Comments:
  1. Song Folder: Nice irrelevant metadata in the bottom right corner of the BG, unless this song is related to this in some weird way I'm not understanding. Any way you can remove this, or find an alternative BG?
  2. Song Setup: Why does Walao's Insane use Tick Rate 2 when all the other diffs use Tick Rate 1? 1/1 sliders are used in that diff mostly to follow the vocals in the chorus and long guitar/synth sounds elsewhere, where the backing drum beat that actually has the 1/2 rhythm isn't really that noticeable. For consistency Walao's diff should have Tick Rate 1 as well - since it's a property of the song, not the difficulty - and you're not mapping a totally different rhythm or anything
  3. Metadata: Is the english title of the song the officially used one? I think I found the Japanese title of the song on wiki: ディメンション・トリッパー - Source. I see you already have a link to the single listing on 5pb Records' page, so assuming this is correct, might want to add the above into tags
  4. Timing: No issues
  5. Hitsounds: soft-hitfinish.wav has a needlessly long audio envelope, more than 2 seconds long, and when put next to your other hitsounds and the song, soft-hitwhistle is really hard to hear and also really underused, but we'll get to that later. Additionally, soft-hitnormal and soft-hitwhistle have additional null audio in the waveform that, whilst not strictly unrankable, should still be fixed, as it will save file space and reduce process load slightly (fewer hitsounds "overlapping", etc.) I took the liberty to tidy up your hitsounds a little, you can find the new ones here. soft-hitclap and soft-sliderslide were unchanged, so I didn't include them
  6. AImod: No issues
Just a few general thoughts about hitsounding in reference to the above, should be applied to all diffs:
  1. 00:29:137 - 00:38:382 - This calm section is currently really underemphasized with a lack of (audible) hitsounding in general, which is not only leading to an inadequate feedback response to the player, but also feels pretty plain to play. In Gear's Insane there are literally no hitsounds in this section besides the default hitnormal and a few (really hard to hear) 8/1 whistles, whilst in Doyak's Easy there are none at all! Take Walao's Insane for a good example of a simple but effective 2/1 whistle rhythm that adds a subtle but interesting and helpful layer of feedback in this section.
  2. Additionally the hitsounding that is used is somewhat inconsistent. Compare the Normal (where you used a 2/1 whistle rhythm) to the Hard (where you use a combination of 1/1 and 4/1) and you'll notice this.
  3. A particularly interesting sound to take note of (for those of you who are mapping it) is the accented hi-hat sound at 00:33:760 which really stands out in this rhythm. Consider mapping this with a louder whistle, or even a quiet finish hitsound to create a really interesting pattern.
  4. tl;dr - you should use some more whistles :D - I increased the volume of soft-hitwhistle in the updated hitsounds (that I linked above) a little so it should also be easier to hear now
No need to do anything especially complicated, a simple rhythm would work fine enough here to compliment the calmer nature of this section. I'll let you guys each decide how to work on your respective diffs, but if you want to discuss some hitsounding options further in PM, feel free to contact me.

Difficulty-Specific Comments:

Doyak's Easy
  1. 00:11:921 (2,3) - I find this rhythm choice kinda strange, the guitar is more prominent here, making the 3/2 repeat slider feel unfitting. Try this rhythm instead:
  2. 00:49:062 (4,1) - Mapping a slidertail to a downbeat with finish hitsound feels really weird to play, since you expect a strong note like this to be clickable. I feel circle + 1/1 slider would play much better here
  3. 01:15:683 (2,3,1) - Kind of an awkward change in flow will likely play uncomfortably for new players. I'd opt for something simpler and more flowing, such as this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4359049
  4. 01:19:509 (4,1) - Again, really bad idea to map this beat with a slider end since it's so prominent, it really takes away so much emphasis. Try switching to a rhythm like this:
  5. 01:30:348 (1,1) - 1/2 beat spacing at 188BPM isn't really fair reaction time to a spinner for an Easy diff, especially considering this is quite a short spinner at the very end of the song. New players will have been concentrating hard on playing the rest of the map and might not be expecting this, resulting in a possible miss. I'd recommend removing the repeat and starting the spinner 1/2 earlier to 01:31:305 and ending at 01:32:899 still.
Normal
  1. 00:28:499 (4,5) - Might want to NC this, both because you're mapping to an unpredictable 5/2 timeline spacing from 00:27:543 (3) and also to further emphasize the stack which you've used for the first time in this diff. Also, you could consider breaking DS here to move these close to 00:27:543 (3) since, again, the spacing is unexpected and the placement of the notes is well away from the centre of the playfield, making them difficult to react to. Somewhere like [40,140] would be more comfortable I feel
  2. 00:41:889 (1,2,3) - Switching from mapping instrument to vocals in the middle of a combo is pretty confusing for new players to follow. For following the rhythm, move the start of (3) forward 1/2 to 00:43:164 to make another 1/1 slider, whereas for following the vocals, try something like this:
  3. 00:57:033 (1,1) - For mapping the vocal with the spinner, there's really no need to include a circle at 00:57:033 at this difficulty. 1/4 spaced note+spinners are confusing to read, especially at high BPM such as this
  4. 01:12:176 (6,1) - Strongly recommend unstacking these, since all previous instances of stacking in this diff don't use a NC. Players will have just gotten used to this pattern, then you confuse them with a NC'd stack that may result in them interpreting it differently and misreading
  5. 01:18:712 (5,6) - Sliderend of (5) and (6) have equal prominence, so having one as a sliderend and another as a clickable object feels inconsistent and weird to play. Consider ending the slider at 01:19:190 and adding a circle at 01:19:509 stacked with (6), similar to what you did at 00:28:499 (4,5)
  6. 01:20:784 (2) - As outlined by the previous modder, this slidertail is offscreen, which is unrankable. Please move this somewhere else to avoid this
  7. 01:31:305 (3,1) - Similar to the Easy, I wouldn't recommend a 1/4 beat note-spinner spacing on a Normal diff at this BPM. You can start the spinner at 01:31:623 with no further changes to make this more readable for newer players. Also, is there any reason for the whistle on the spinner end? Seems a little out of place to me, I think a hitnormal alone would sound better
Hard
  1. 00:05:226 (6) - What's the reasoning for extending this into a 3/4 slider? I can't hear any prominent sound there, and keeping this as a 1/2 spacing to the next note feels so much more natural to play for me
  2. 00:15:747 (1,2,3,1) - (2) is 4 pixels higher than 00:15:747 (1) which ruins your parallel pattern slightly. Move it to [180,124], then move 00:16:066 (3,1) to [232,24] and give (1) slightly less curve to maintain the spacing you had before
  3. 01:09:626 (3,1) - Why is the spacing to (1) the lowest in this pattern when it's the strongest beat out of 01:09:307 (1,2,3,1) - you even gave it a finish hitsound lol
  4. 01:30:029 (8,9,1) - This is really confusing to read considering you have two 1/4 beat spacings used so inconsistently - one is NCed, but not the other (fair enough, since one is the downbeat), but aside from that, one is stacked whilst the other is spaced, and one is a sliderend whilst the other is clickable. Considering you haven't used any similar patterns in the diff, and you have no real way to highlight this in an easily readable way, I feel a better option would be to either remove 01:30:269 (9) and leave clickable 1/4 spacing for the Insane diffs, or turn 01:29:711 (7,8) into a 1/2 repeat slider + circle (stacked with 01:30:269 (9,1) - )
  5. 01:31:544 (1) - As the final suggestion in Normal, I don't think whistle on the spinner end really fits here
Gear's Insane
  1. 00:24:673 (3,4) - Technically not an issue since they stack properly during play, but if you disable stacking in the editor, you could fix the "true" placement on the stack here to satisfy neat freaks like myself (:
  2. 01:31:464 (1) - Curious as to why you chose not to use a spinner here as in the other diffs. Also, the sharp direction changes don't really correspond to anything, since this is mapping one consistent, held sound. I get that you're going for the Neptunia logo shape, which is cool and all, but I'd opt for a smoother slider shape, just my personal preference
  3. Nothing else to say really, really clean diff /o/
Walao's Insane
  1. 00:01:082 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved slightly here by adding more curve to (3) and/or moving the red anchor point slightly to the left, as it currently looks a little weird
  2. 00:06:820 (3,1) - Stack with the tail is slightly off, move either one two pixels to the right/left respectively to fix
  3. 00:15:747 (5,2) - Again, stack is slightly out. The current positioning of 00:16:225 (1) creates a better blanket with 00:16:225 (1) so I recommend moving the tail of (5) to that position
  4. 00:34:557 (2) - Needs to be moved slightly to the left to stack the tail with 00:33:281 (2,4) -
  5. 00:34:875 (3) - Feels weird to have a "normal" spacing to this considering how much more prominent it is that the surrounding notes, I feel a jump would be more fitting here, similar to what you did with 00:31:528 (5,1)
  6. 01:22:538 (1) - Could reduce the curve on this a little to allow a stack on the tail with 01:21:900 (3,4,5)
  7. Sorry for nitpicking xdddd

I would prefer another couple of mods on the easier diffs before pushing this forward since I think they can still be polished further. After that, feel free to call me back for a rebubble.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

JBHyperion wrote:

Soon, I promise, I'm just a little busy right now and I want to make a proper effort >.<

General Comments:
  1. Song Folder: Nice irrelevant metadata in the bottom right corner of the BG, unless this song is related to this in some weird way I'm not understanding. Any way you can remove this, or find an alternative BG? Found an alternative :o
  2. Song Setup: Why does Walao's Insane use Tick Rate 2 when all the other diffs use Tick Rate 1? 1/1 sliders are used in that diff mostly to follow the vocals in the chorus and long guitar/synth sounds elsewhere, where the backing drum beat that actually has the 1/2 rhythm isn't really that noticeable. For consistency Walao's diff should have Tick Rate 1 as well - since it's a property of the song, not the difficulty - and you're not mapping a totally different rhythm or anything I'll see what walaowey has to say - I agree to this though.
  3. Metadata: Is the english title of the song the officially used one? I think I found the Japanese title of the song on wiki: ディメンション・トリッパー - Source. I see you already have a link to the single listing on 5pb Records' page, so assuming this is correct, might want to add the above into tags Sure thing, added.
  4. Timing: No issues
  5. Hitsounds: soft-hitfinish.wav has a needlessly long audio envelope, more than 2 seconds long, and when put next to your other hitsounds and the song, soft-hitwhistle is really hard to hear and also really underused, but we'll get to that later. Additionally, soft-hitnormal and soft-hitwhistle have additional null audio in the waveform that, whilst not strictly unrankable, should still be fixed, as it will save file space and reduce process load slightly (fewer hitsounds "overlapping", etc.) I took the liberty to tidy up your hitsounds a little, you can find the new ones here. soft-hitclap and soft-sliderslide were unchanged, so I didn't include them Waa thanks a lot :> Added all of them. I took them from the default osu skin itself so didn't knew that would cause problems to the mapset xD
  6. AImod: No issues
Just a few general thoughts about hitsounding in reference to the above, should be applied to all diffs:
  1. 00:29:137 - 00:38:382 - This calm section is currently really underemphasized with a lack of (audible) hitsounding in general, which is not only leading to an inadequate feedback response to the player, but also feels pretty plain to play. In Gear's Insane there are literally no hitsounds in this section besides the default hitnormal and a few (really hard to hear) 8/1 whistles, whilst in Doyak's Easy there are none at all! Take Walao's Insane for a good example of a simple but effective 2/1 whistle rhythm that adds a subtle but interesting and helpful layer of feedback in this section. Well since it's done for my difficulty already I'll leave it up to the GDers.
  2. Additionally the hitsounding that is used is somewhat inconsistent. Compare the Normal (where you used a 2/1 whistle rhythm) to the Hard (where you use a combination of 1/1 and 4/1) and you'll notice this. Lol gone over them x.x But I don't see any of those inconsistencies that you are talking about ;-;
  3. A particularly interesting sound to take note of (for those of you who are mapping it) is the accented hi-hat sound at 00:33:760 which really stands out in this rhythm. Consider mapping this with a louder whistle, or even a quiet finish hitsound to create a really interesting pattern. Ehh I'm not entirely sure about using a softer finish or a louder whistle as the whistle was used just a tick before in Hard, and Normal didn't even use it so that's out of question. To be honest I want to get a hi-hat like hitsound for this - but I can't seem to find the right one that actually fits with the hi-hat in the music ;-;
  4. tl;dr - you should use some more whistles :D - I increased the volume of soft-hitwhistle in the updated hitsounds (that I linked above) a little so it should also be easier to hear now Sure does sound a little bit more better now :D
No need to do anything especially complicated, a simple rhythm would work fine enough here to compliment the calmer nature of this section. I'll let you guys each decide how to work on your respective diffs, but if you want to discuss some hitsounding options further in PM, feel free to contact me. I especially need that help on the special hi-hat sound :o

Normal
  1. 00:28:499 (4,5) - Might want to NC this, both because you're mapping to an unpredictable 5/2 timeline spacing from 00:27:543 (3) and also to further emphasize the stack which you've used for the first time in this diff. Also, you could consider breaking DS here to move these close to 00:27:543 (3) since, again, the spacing is unexpected and the placement of the notes is well away from the centre of the playfield, making them difficult to react to. Somewhere like [40,140] would be more comfortable I feel Ah well, moved the stack closer to the note since you've said it and it should be fine(didn't know that is possible for ranking), and also added in a NC.
  2. 00:41:889 (1,2,3) - Switching from mapping instrument to vocals in the middle of a combo is pretty confusing for new players to follow. For following the rhythm, move the start of (3) forward 1/2 to 00:43:164 to make another 1/1 slider, whereas for following the vocals, try something like this: It should be fine, as 00:39:976 (2,3) - these also changed from emphasizing the instrument to vocals, and they are of the similar synth like this rhythm, so IMO keeping the consistent rhythm would work better.
  3. 00:57:033 (1,1) - For mapping the vocal with the spinner, there's really no need to include a circle at 00:57:033 at this difficulty. 1/4 spaced note+spinners are confusing to read, especially at high BPM such as this Alright fine, applied.
  4. 01:12:176 (6,1) - Strongly recommend unstacking these, since all previous instances of stacking in this diff don't use a NC. Players will have just gotten used to this pattern, then you confuse them with a NC'd stack that may result in them interpreting it differently and misreading This was meant to be unstacked, I don't know why did I stack them lol
  5. 01:18:712 (5,6) - Sliderend of (5) and (6) have equal prominence, so having one as a sliderend and another as a clickable object feels inconsistent and weird to play. Consider ending the slider at 01:19:190 and adding a circle at 01:19:509 stacked with (6), similar to what you did at 00:28:499 (4,5) But then I had a long chain of 1/2 before these notes, so I made the rhythm a little bit easier to dampen out the tension. Even with the long slider, I still feel that players would need a little bit more room for breather.
  6. 01:20:784 (2) - As outlined by the previous modder, this slidertail is offscreen, which is unrankable. Please move this somewhere else to avoid this Waa how is this still off-screen ;-; Fixed. that's like 1 pixel of off-screen in the same resolution ;-;
  7. 01:31:305 (3,1) - Similar to the Easy, I wouldn't recommend a 1/4 beat note-spinner spacing on a Normal diff at this BPM. You can start the spinner at 01:31:623 with no further changes to make this more readable for newer players. Also, is there any reason for the whistle on the spinner end? Seems a little out of place to me, I think a hitnormal alone would sound better Moved the spinner to where you've suggested. Well and since I don't have any valid reason that supports that whistle on the end of the spinner(other than overhitsounding xD), removed that as well.
Hard
  1. 00:05:226 (6) - What's the reasoning for extending this into a 3/4 slider? I can't hear any prominent sound there, and keeping this as a 1/2 spacing to the next note feels so much more natural to play for me The sound which is present at 00:05:226 - this tick is held until 00:05:465 - the blue tick(not precise but the nearest tick), or at least that is what I'm hearing. So if my ears are deaf are correct this should be extended to the blue tick to emphasize the held sound.
  2. 00:15:747 (1,2,3,1) - (2) is 4 pixels higher than 00:15:747 (1) which ruins your parallel pattern slightly. Move it to [180,124], then move 00:16:066 (3,1) to [232,24] and give (1) slightly less curve to maintain the spacing you had before It's hard to spot all this tiny mistakes, fixed.
  3. 01:09:626 (3,1) - Why is the spacing to (1) the lowest in this pattern when it's the strongest beat out of 01:09:307 (1,2,3,1) - you even gave it a finish hitsound lol The finish is pretty much has the same distance so it's not 'the lowest' in this sense. And well, all the other finishes also did use the same distance like this one(with just .01 or .02 difference), so I just wanted to keep the consistency here.
  4. 01:30:029 (8,9,1) - This is really confusing to read considering you have two 1/4 beat spacings used so inconsistently - one is NCed, but not the other (fair enough, since one is the downbeat), but aside from that, one is stacked whilst the other is spaced, and one is a sliderend whilst the other is clickable. Considering you haven't used any similar patterns in the diff, and you have no real way to highlight this in an easily readable way, I feel a better option would be to either remove 01:30:269 (9) and leave clickable 1/4 spacing for the Insane diffs, or turn 01:29:711 (7,8) into a 1/2 repeat slider + circle (stacked with 01:30:269 (9,1) - ) Well better keep it consistent than using it only on one part I guess :o Removed the 1/4 usage and left it as a 1/2 rhythm.
  5. 01:31:544 (1) - As the final suggestion in Normal, I don't think whistle on the spinner end really fits here Did that to keep the consistency.
I would prefer another couple of mods on the easier diffs before pushing this forward since I think they can still be polished further. After that, feel free to call me back for a rebubble. Well this is my 'old' mapping style and honestly I do not like it too much :/ I'll see what I can do to my Normal with some self-modding lol and honestly my flow looks weird now that I look at it again

Good luck!
Thanks for the mod :D
Doyak

JBHyperion wrote:

1. 00:29:137 - 00:38:382 - This calm section is currently really underemphasized with a lack of (audible) hitsounding in general, which is not only leading to an inadequate feedback response to the player, but also feels pretty plain to play. In Gear's Insane there are literally no hitsounds in this section besides the default hitnormal and a few (really hard to hear) 8/1 whistles, whilst in Doyak's Easy there are none at all! Take Walao's Insane for a good example of a simple but effective 2/1 whistle rhythm that adds a subtle but interesting and helpful layer of feedback in this section. Oh well, I added like that too. But my diff has a lot of empty spaces on those beats... so idk if that worked nicely here.
  2. Additionally the hitsounding that is used is somewhat inconsistent. Compare the Normal (where you used a 2/1 whistle rhythm) to the Hard (where you use a combination of 1/1 and 4/1) and you'll notice this. Umm it's not something I need to take care? xD
  3. A particularly interesting sound to take note of (for those of you who are mapping it) is the accented hi-hat sound at 00:33:760 which really stands out in this rhythm. Consider mapping this with a louder whistle, or even a quiet finish hitsound to create a really interesting pattern. Also my diff didn't even put a note there xDDD
  4. tl;dr - you should use some more whistles :D - I increased the volume of soft-hitwhistle in the updated hitsounds (that I linked above) a little so it should also be easier to hear now If there are other good spots to put whistles on my diff, please tell me.
No need to do anything especially complicated, a simple rhythm would work fine enough here to compliment the calmer nature of this section. I'll let you guys each decide how to work on your respective diffs, but if you want to discuss some hitsounding options further in PM, feel free to contact me.

Doyak's Easy
  1. 00:11:921 (2,3) - I find this rhythm choice kinda strange, the guitar is more prominent here, making the 3/2 repeat slider feel unfitting. Try this rhythm instead: As we talked on IRC, I am following prominent guitars there and your suggestion is more like following the drums :D
  2. 00:49:062 (4,1) - Mapping a slidertail to a downbeat with finish hitsound feels really weird to play, since you expect a strong note like this to be clickable. I feel circle + 1/1 slider would play much better here Fixed
  3. 01:15:683 (2,3,1) - Kind of an awkward change in flow will likely play uncomfortably for new players. I'd opt for something simpler and more flowing, such as this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4359049 Fixed
  4. 01:19:509 (4,1) - Again, really bad idea to map this beat with a slider end since it's so prominent, it really takes away so much emphasis. Try switching to a rhythm like this: Fixed
  5. 01:30:348 (1,1) - 1/2 beat spacing at 188BPM isn't really fair reaction time to a spinner for an Easy diff, especially considering this is quite a short spinner at the very end of the song. New players will have been concentrating hard on playing the rest of the map and might not be expecting this, resulting in a possible miss. I'd recommend removing the repeat and starting the spinner 1/2 earlier to 01:31:305 and ending at 01:32:899 still. Fixed, but this also feels a bit awkward too... but for the sake of 1 spinner...
Thanks for your mod!
Doyak's Easy
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Neptune~.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 59025
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 69763
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Dimension tripper!!!!
TitleUnicode:Dimension tripper!!!!
Artist:nao
ArtistUnicode:nao
Creator:[Sc4v4ng3r]
Version:Doyak's Easy
Source:超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ
Tags:ディメンション・トリッパー Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation Choujigen Game Neptune PV version Noire Blanc Vert Purple_Heart Black_Heart White_Heart Green_Heart Compile_Heart OP Doyak Gear walaowey
BeatmapID:794254
BeatmapSetID:359479

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2.5
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
4907,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
5226,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
5545,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
38063,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,85,0,0
80465,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,70
Combo2 : 255,89,255
Combo3 : 0,0,98
Combo4 : 202,101,0

[HitObjects]
407,243,1082,6,0,P|321:245|267:294,1,160
188,329,2038,2,0,L|166:163,1,160
112,101,2994,2,0,P|87:131|79:172,1,80
52,256,3632,6,0,P|128:276|188:329,1,160
259,381,4588,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,308,4907,2,0,L|328:225,2,80,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,302,6023,6,0,L|206:173,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,144,6820,2,0,P|325:130|355:96,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,56,7458,2,0,P|459:113|472:172,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,243,8255,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,300,8574,6,0,L|250:285,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,216,9371,2,0,P|169:246|163:288,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,362,10008,2,0,B|84:349|84:349|66:264,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,184,10805,1,8,0:0:0:0:
170,206,11124,6,0,P|227:202|282:171,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,206,11921,2,0,P|417:192|479:195,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,271,13196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,328,13674,6,0,L|198:204,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,120,14472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,100,14950,2,0,L|323:224,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,308,15748,1,8,0:0:0:0:
205,235,16225,6,0,P|137:238|89:271,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,341,17022,2,0,L|221:341,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,311,17660,2,0,P|325:230|315:186,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,128,18457,1,8,0:0:0:0:
337,80,18775,6,0,P|408:69|462:87,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,159,19572,2,0,L|487:244,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
431,306,20210,2,0,B|353:296|353:296|314:323,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,370,21007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,297,21326,6,0,P|186:217|197:177,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,126,22123,2,0,P|348:118|380:98,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,55,23398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,142,23876,6,0,L|99:269,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,331,24673,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,286,25152,2,0,L|263:159,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,97,25949,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,171,26427,6,0,P|444:235|427:302,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,349,27224,2,0,P|313:339|256:356,1,120,8|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,232,29137,6,0,P|128:268|214:265,1,160,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,238,30093,1,2,0:0:0:0:
367,200,30412,2,0,L|440:249,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,117,31368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
307,33,31687,6,0,P|249:96|265:169,1,160
181,320,32962,2,0,L|94:305,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,347,34238,6,0,P|412:296|436:215,1,160
482,144,35194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
409,93,35513,2,0,L|250:60,1,160
169,89,36469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
85,118,36788,6,0,L|-1:100,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,266,38063,2,0,P|215:231|231:203,1,80,0|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,227,38701,2,0,P|328:178|328:146,1,80,0|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,101,39339,6,0,L|486:109,2,80,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,60,40295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,117,40614,2,0,P|218:129|179:123,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,77,41252,2,0,P|91:114|97:153,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,236,41889,6,0,P|145:263|191:329,1,160
268,364,42846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,321,43164,2,0,L|371:154,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,57,44280,6,0,P|232:92|178:88,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,151,45077,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,278,45555,2,0,P|183:336|232:360,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,335,46352,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,261,46831,6,0,L|448:144,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,65,47628,2,0,P|368:52|329:49,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,104,48265,2,0,L|236:222,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,307,49062,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,261,49541,6,0,L|76:182,1,80,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,115,50178,2,0,P|40:69|108:19,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,85,50975,2,0,P|154:136|168:172,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,108,51932,6,0,P|380:102|448:120,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
511,180,52729,1,8,0:0:0:0:
457,300,53207,2,0,L|339:277,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,222,54004,2,0,P|251:258|256:302,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,351,54642,5,4,0:0:0:0:
89,202,55279,2,0,P|110:129|144:98,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,277,56554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,235,57033,6,0,L|376:217,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,151,57830,2,0,P|435:110|424:73,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,27,58467,2,0,L|188:50,1,160,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,174,59583,6,0,P|255:234|240:292,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,330,60380,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,254,60858,2,0,L|77:125,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,64,61655,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,111,62134,6,0,P|312:125|368:101,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,67,62931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
479,193,63409,2,0,L|457:319,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,357,64206,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,307,64684,6,0,P|187:305|144:327,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,274,65481,2,0,P|54:191|60:154,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,325,66756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,224,67235,6,0,B|311:217|311:217|346:236,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
398,307,68032,2,0,P|430:260|424:193,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,320,69307,1,8,0:0:0:0:
204,242,69785,6,0,P|190:191|201:126,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,53,70582,1,8,0:0:0:0:
122,26,71060,2,0,B|44:44|44:44|26:84,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
23,168,71857,1,8,0:0:0:0:
65,292,72335,6,0,P|126:301|172:348,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,357,73133,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,312,73611,2,0,L|401:185,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,107,74408,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,43,74886,6,0,P|238:57|185:100,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,149,75683,2,0,P|65:135|12:92,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,222,76958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,138,77436,6,0,P|329:116|388:118,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
466,159,78233,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,283,78712,2,0,P|375:323|312:347,1,120,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,319,79509,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,188,79987,6,0,L|263:69,1,120,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,58,80784,2,0,P|383:77|411:104,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,193,81422,2,0,P|354:233|300:226,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,188,82219,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,268,82537,6,0,B|181:348|181:348|144:377,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,361,83334,2,0,L|46:280,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,215,83972,2,0,P|151:180|180:128,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,83,84769,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,128,85088,6,0,P|360:180|409:215,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,171,85885,1,8,0:0:0:0:
446,44,86363,2,0,L|326:30,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,83,87160,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,118,87638,6,0,P|161:177|212:209,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,213,88435,1,8,0:0:0:0:
410,157,88914,2,0,L|400:290,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,340,89711,2,0,P|291:345|256:334,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,263,90348,6,0,L|220:143,1,120,12|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91305,12,0,92899,0:0:0:0:
Gear

JBHyperion wrote:

00:29:137 - 00:38:382 - This calm section is currently really underemphasized with a lack of (audible) hitsounding in general, which is not only leading to an inadequate feedback response to the player, but also feels pretty plain to play. In Gear's Insane there are literally no hitsounds in this section besides the default hitnormal and a few (really hard to hear) 8/1 whistles, whilst in Doyak's Easy there are none at all! Take Walao's Insane for a good example of a simple but effective 2/1 whistle rhythm that adds a subtle but interesting and helpful layer of feedback in this section. did this

Gear's Insane
  1. 00:24:673 (3,4) - Technically not an issue since they stack properly during play, but if you disable stacking in the editor, you could fix the "true" placement on the stack here to satisfy neat freaks like myself (: ok
  2. 01:31:464 (1) - Curious as to why you chose not to use a spinner here as in the other diffs. Also, the sharp direction changes don't really correspond to anything, since this is mapping one consistent, held sound. I get that you're going for the Neptunia logo shape, which is cool and all, but I'd opt for a smoother slider shape, just my personal preference just wanted to try something different, tho changed to spinner to be consistent with other diffs
  3. Nothing else to say really, really clean diff /o/
thank

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
TimelineZoom: 1.2

[Metadata]
Version:Gear's Insane
Tags:ディメンション・トリッパー Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation Choujigen Game Neptune PV version Noire Blanc Vert Purple_Heart Black_Heart White_Heart Green_Heart Compile_Heart OP Doyak Gear walaowey
BeatmapID:796506

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8.7
SliderMultiplier:1.6

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6023,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
192,184,1082,6,0,P|238:246|316:251,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,180,1560,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,164,1719,2,0,B|260:136|263:88,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,28,2038,2,0,P|366:35|396:61,1,80
448,132,2357,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,220,2516,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,292,2676,2,0,P|363:314|324:318,1,80
244,280,2994,2,0,L|197:214,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,92,3313,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,180,3473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,96,3632,6,0,B|268:60|316:132|368:96,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,44,4110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,128,4270,2,0,P|471:167|470:207,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,264,4588,2,0,P|360:271|329:296,1,80
240,308,4907,2,0,P|243:268|266:236,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,148,5226,2,0,P|229:155|198:180,1,80
114,295,5545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
249,251,5704,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,207,5864,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,323,6023,6,0,P|274:335|333:285,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,174,6501,2,0,L|248:250,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,108,6820,2,0,P|260:84|220:80,1,80
140,132,7139,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,174,7298,1,0,0:0:0:0:
79,208,7458,6,0,P|67:245|75:284,2,80,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,252,7936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,252,8016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,252,8095,2,0,B|196:268|196:268|243:268,1,80
340,264,8414,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,173,8574,6,0,P|266:106|341:84,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,234,9052,2,0,L|339:264,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,146,9371,2,0,P|476:164|498:197,1,80
424,320,9689,2,0,L|349:350,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,328,10008,6,0,B|189:302|189:302|175:264,1,80
196,172,10327,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,200,10486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,103,10646,1,0,0:0:0:0:
139,91,10725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,81,10805,2,0,P|174:72|193:69,3,40,0|0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,72,11124,6,0,P|277:125|284:203,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,300,11602,2,0,P|328:314|368:315,1,80
456,276,11921,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,276,12080,2,0,L|465:196,1,80
452,100,12399,5,0,0:0:0:0:
452,100,12479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
451,99,12559,2,0,P|413:89|373:86,1,80
292,136,12877,2,0,L|275:214,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,370,13196,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,244,13356,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,292,13515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
182,339,13674,6,0,P|112:306|90:231,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,136,14153,2,0,P|133:114|172:107,1,80
268,116,14472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,116,14631,2,0,L|280:208,1,80
280,291,14950,6,0,P|318:281|350:257,1,80
376,164,15269,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,236,15428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,144,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,144,15667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,144,15747,5,8,0:0:0:0:
420,300,15906,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,178,16066,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,334,16225,6,0,P|184:326|143:260,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,230,16703,2,0,L|235:251,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,138,17022,2,0,P|372:155|401:183,1,80
397,278,17341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
313,230,17500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,228,17660,6,0,P|493:265|488:304,2,80,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
397,278,18138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,278,18218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,278,18297,2,0,B|369:294|369:294|322:294,1,80
225,290,18616,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,208,18775,6,0,P|377:135|346:63,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,165,19254,2,0,L|284:142,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,151,19572,2,0,P|97:190|116:225,1,80
166,79,19891,2,0,P|135:54|95:53,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,288,20210,6,0,L|224:253,1,80
320,230,20529,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,316,20688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,316,20768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,316,20848,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,216,21007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,376,21167,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,230,21326,6,0,P|340:155|411:123,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,48,21804,2,0,B|444:36|444:36|390:36,1,80
296,36,22123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,35,22282,2,0,P|257:41|230:71,1,80
220,168,22601,5,0,0:0:0:0:
220,168,22681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,168,22761,2,0,L|140:168,1,80
48,196,23079,2,0,P|65:231|98:252,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,280,23398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,196,23558,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,168,23717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,308,23876,6,0,P|381:308|437:254,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,164,24355,2,0,B|376:176|376:176|322:176,1,80
228,176,24673,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,175,24833,2,0,P|190:163|160:137,1,80
100,64,25152,5,0,0:0:0:0:
100,64,25231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,64,25311,2,0,L|66:136,1,80
28,272,25630,2,0,P|51:304|87:319,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,172,25949,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,354,26108,1,8,0:0:0:0:
87,207,26267,1,8,0:0:0:0:
259,262,26427,6,0,P|300:196|291:118,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,60,26905,2,0,B|188:64|188:64|132:64,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,48,27224,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,132,27383,2,0,P|119:148|158:142,1,80
212,60,27702,5,4,0:0:0:0:
36,48,28340,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,48,28419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,48,28499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,156,28659,1,4,0:1:0:0:
36,156,29137,6,0,P|71:225|146:246,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,232,29615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,148,29774,2,0,L|128:159,1,80
180,64,30093,2,0,L|259:75,1,80
348,88,30412,5,0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,30571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,164,30731,2,0,P|291:202|303:240,1,80
384,280,31050,2,0,P|392:241|380:203,1,80
299,164,31368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,164,31528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,31687,6,0,L|240:311,2,80,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,264,32165,2,0,P|121:275|82:272,1,80
8,228,32484,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,187,32644,2,0,P|110:154|125:117,1,80
152,36,32962,5,0,0:0:0:0:
152,36,33122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,36,33281,2,0,P|277:49|306:76,1,80
324,164,33600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,164,33760,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,164,33919,2,0,P|197:177|168:204,1,80
172,328,34238,6,0,P|241:360|307:320,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,248,34716,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,304,34875,2,0,L|432:384,1,80
500,284,35194,2,0,L|492:204,1,80
472,120,35513,5,0,0:0:0:0:
472,120,35672,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,152,35832,2,0,P|349:160|311:149,1,80
276,68,36151,2,0,P|314:59|352:70,2,80
220,136,36629,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,56,36788,6,0,P|149:47|111:58,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,128,37107,1,8,0:0:0:0:
160,192,37266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,37346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,37426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,256,37585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,256,37665,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,256,37745,2,0,L|16:288,3,40
8,312,38063,6,0,P|19:350|50:375,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,259,38382,2,0,B|192:233|192:233|159:191,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,140,38701,5,2,0:0:0:0:
48,140,38860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,316,39020,2,0,B|158:332|158:332|209:347,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,311,39339,6,0,P|376:235|336:168,1,160,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,124,39817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,220,39976,2,0,P|226:253|190:267,1,80
92,264,40295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
28,147,40455,6,0,P|79:89|157:84,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,124,40933,2,0,P|222:154|188:174,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,28,41252,2,0,L|328:75,1,80
332,172,41570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,124,41730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,268,41889,6,0,P|371:267|403:244,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,152,42208,1,8,0:0:0:0:
272,220,42367,2,0,P|252:254|257:293,1,80
316,368,42686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,368,42846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,191,43005,6,0,P|285:143|213:169,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,244,43483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,264,43643,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,152,43802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,288,43961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,44041,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,44121,1,8,0:0:0:0:
196,335,44280,6,0,P|253:285|237:210,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,136,44758,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,224,44918,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,112,45077,2,0,P|33:137|12:171,1,80
28,312,45396,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,223,45555,6,0,P|217:215|283:258,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,344,46034,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,260,46193,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,356,46352,2,0,P|494:326|506:288,1,80
472,144,46671,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,260,46831,6,0,P|308:230|292:155,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,112,47309,2,0,P|403:149|375:177,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,44,47628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,16,47787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,124,47947,2,0,P|264:99|251:62,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,40,48265,5,10,0:0:0:0:
24,168,48425,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,192,48584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,168,48744,2,0,P|17:206|28:244,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,228,49062,2,0,P|255:190|244:152,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,48,49381,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,48,49461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,47,49541,6,0,P|152:45|118:65,1,80,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,160,49859,2,0,L|107:239,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,332,50178,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,268,50338,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,356,50497,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,292,50657,5,2,0:0:0:0:
240,112,50975,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,243,51294,1,2,0:0:0:0:
95,243,51613,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,232,51772,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,332,51932,6,0,P|18:285|10:207,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,120,52410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,243,52569,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,243,52649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
95,243,52729,2,0,L|174:233,1,80
268,220,53047,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,134,53207,6,0,P|183:65|258:47,1,160,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,56,53685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,140,53845,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,140,53924,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,140,54004,2,0,L|233:219,1,80,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,368,54323,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,232,54482,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,280,54642,6,0,P|393:274|435:209,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,112,55120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,128,55279,2,0,P|269:130|204:85,1,160,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,28,55757,2,0,P|107:61|104:101,1,80
104,196,56076,5,8,0:0:0:0:
196,224,56236,2,0,L|288:212,1,80
152,324,56554,2,0,L|72:334,1,80,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,196,56873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,304,57033,6,0,P|270:314|313:309,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,180,57351,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,264,57511,2,0,L|448:344,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,180,57830,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,264,57989,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,101,58148,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,280,58308,1,0,0:0:0:0:
237,154,58467,5,10,0:0:0:0:
304,336,58627,1,10,0:0:0:0:
335,101,58786,1,14,0:0:0:0:
335,101,59105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
335,101,59264,2,0,P|372:111|402:136,1,80
396,272,59583,6,0,B|344:236|296:308|244:272,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,175,60061,2,0,P|355:144|360:105,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,124,60380,2,0,L|279:116,1,80
444,104,60699,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,272,60858,6,0,P|318:283|250:243,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,124,61337,2,0,P|348:163|332:199,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,56,61655,2,0,P|325:35|364:31,1,80
480,88,61974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,216,62134,6,0,P|298:212|254:148,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,32,62612,2,0,L|118:109,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,278,62931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,180,63090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,170,63249,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,285,63409,6,0,P|244:287|305:238,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,148,63887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,264,64046,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,64126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,64206,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,120,64365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,272,64525,1,8,0:0:0:0:
388,172,64684,6,0,P|323:214|315:291,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,184,65162,2,0,P|209:158|173:141,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,128,65481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,216,65640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,204,65800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,140,65959,6,0,P|250:145|300:205,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,300,66438,2,0,L|211:222,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,48,66756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,100,66916,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,144,67075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,4,67235,6,0,P|409:37|429:112,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,67713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,100,67872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,100,67952,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,100,68032,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,184,68191,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,56,68350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,215,68510,6,0,P|82:178|50:106,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,232,68988,2,0,L|22:311,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,352,69307,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,276,69466,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,264,69626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,364,69785,6,0,P|337:370|392:315,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,204,70263,2,0,B|308:232|308:232|308:282,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,168,70582,2,0,P|375:136|340:117,1,80
204,96,70901,1,8,0:0:0:0:
167,244,71060,6,0,P|111:297|34:290,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,132,71538,2,0,L|84:210,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,73,71857,2,0,L|160:152,1,80
132,296,72176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,199,72335,6,0,P|337:212|384:274,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,159,72814,2,0,P|439:120|457:85,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,108,73133,2,0,P|301:77|268:55,1,80
132,40,73451,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,160,73611,6,0,P|214:236|149:278,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,300,74089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,184,74248,2,0,L|147:144,2,40
116,352,74567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,352,74647,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,352,74727,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,132,74886,1,6,0:0:0:0:
80,132,75205,5,0,0:0:0:0:
168,96,75364,2,0,B|188:88|188:88|246:88,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,132,75683,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,216,75842,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,216,75922,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,216,76002,2,0,L|188:216,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,224,76321,6,0,P|99:262|125:292,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,164,76639,2,0,P|17:196|15:236,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,155,76958,2,0,P|195:194|169:224,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,77276,2,0,P|279:128|281:168,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,304,77596,6,0,P|192:307|172:304,3,40,10|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,284,77915,2,0,P|127:268|119:249,3,40,8|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,212,78233,2,0,P|110:172|126:135,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,108,78472,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,108,78551,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,204,78712,5,6,0:0:0:0:
88,200,79509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,200,79668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,200,79987,6,0,P|93:276|158:320,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,211,80465,2,0,P|195:211|163:234,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,163,80784,2,0,P|271:135|232:129,1,80
138,149,81103,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,149,81262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,259,81422,6,0,L|305:315,2,80,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,348,81900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,348,81979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,348,82059,2,0,B|184:364|184:364|137:364,1,80
40,364,82378,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,274,82537,6,0,P|204:205|182:130,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,179,83016,2,0,P|76:193|116:196,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,60,83334,2,0,P|98:45|58:42,1,80
182,130,83653,2,0,P|212:104|235:71,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,184,83972,6,0,L|324:261,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,356,84291,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,272,84450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,272,84530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,272,84610,1,8,0:0:0:0:
112,368,84769,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,228,84928,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,348,85088,6,0,P|264:346|302:280,1,160,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,155,85566,2,0,P|258:129|220:117,1,80
212,212,85885,2,0,P|172:213|137:232,2,80,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,252,86363,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,252,86443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,252,86523,6,0,L|372:286,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,204,86841,2,0,L|393:127,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,56,87160,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,176,87320,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,68,87479,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,216,87638,6,0,P|201:276|278:288,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,196,88117,2,0,L|379:269,1,80
467,118,88435,2,0,L|436:192,2,80,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,24,88914,6,0,P|286:27|237:88,1,160,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,272,89392,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,176,89551,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,176,89711,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,272,89870,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,104,90029,5,0,0:0:0:0:
239,92,90108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
222,81,90188,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,70,90268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,59,90348,22,0,P|153:44|113:39,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,56,90667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
126,124,90826,2,0,P|89:139|57:163,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
1,242,91145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,194,91305,5,8,0:0:0:0:
40,348,91464,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91544,12,0,92899,0:0:0:0:
walaowey

JBHyperion wrote:

General Comments:
  1. Song Setup: Why does Walao's Insane use Tick Rate 2 when all the other diffs use Tick Rate 1? 1/1 sliders are used in that diff mostly to follow the vocals in the chorus and long guitar/synth sounds elsewhere, where the backing drum beat that actually has the 1/2 rhythm isn't really that noticeable. For consistency Walao's diff should have Tick Rate 1 as well - since it's a property of the song, not the difficulty - and you're not mapping a totally different rhythm or anything alright fix
  1. A particularly interesting sound to take note of (for those of you who are mapping it) is the accented hi-hat sound at 00:33:760 which really stands out in this rhythm. Consider mapping this with a louder whistle, or even a quiet finish hitsound to create a really interesting pattern. Added a finish with low volume, and it sounds better now xD

Walao's Insane
  1. 00:01:082 (1,2) - Blanket can be improved slightly here by adding more curve to (3) and/or moving the red anchor point slightly to the left, as it currently looks a little weird Fixed
  2. 00:06:820 (3,1) - Stack with the tail is slightly off, move either one two pixels to the right/left respectively to fix Fixed
  3. 00:15:747 (5,2) - Again, stack is slightly out. The current positioning of 00:16:225 (1) creates a better blanket with 00:16:225 (1) so I recommend moving the tail of (5) to that position Fixed
  4. 00:34:557 (2) - Needs to be moved slightly to the left to stack the tail with 00:33:281 (2,4) - Fixed
  5. 00:34:875 (3) - Feels weird to have a "normal" spacing to this considering how much more prominent it is that the surrounding notes, I feel a jump would be more fitting here, similar to what you did with 00:31:528 (5,1) imo, normal spacing works nice here bcoz i heard constant rhythm here compare to 00:31:687 (1) - which has a slightly higher beats
  6. 01:22:538 (1) - Could reduce the curve on this a little to allow a stack on the tail with 01:21:900 (3,4,5) Fixed
  7. Sorry for nitpicking xdddd Its ok xD

I would prefer another couple of mods on the easier diffs before pushing this forward since I think they can still be polished further. After that, feel free to call me back for a rebubble.

Good luck!
Thanks for the mod xD

asafasdupdate
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
TimelineZoom: 3.599999

[Metadata]
Version:Walao's Insane
BeatmapID:799600

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1082,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
6023,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
28659,-125,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
33760,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
33839,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59264,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
59503,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,20,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
79668,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
79907,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,20,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
92261,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
92421,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
92580,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
92739,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
92899,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
93058,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
162,142,1082,6,0,P|207:102|292:118,1,135.000005149842
236,177,1560,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,1719,2,0,B|109:219|91:177|91:177|44:192,1,135.000005149842
108,283,2197,6,0,P|174:308|237:276,1,135.000005149842
170,224,2676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,200,2835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,120,2994,2,0,L|126:65,1,67.5000025749208
220,158,3313,2,0,L|155:143,1,67.5000025749208
252,83,3632,6,0,P|297:137|288:203,1,135.000005149842
248,267,4110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,4270,2,0,B|124:175|148:125|148:125|121:100,1,135.000005149842
33,171,4748,6,0,P|48:242|102:306,1,135.000005149842
173,308,5226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,308,5545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
244,180,5704,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,186,5864,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,267,6023,6,0,B|329:299|380:261|380:261|365:213,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,6501,2,0,L|163:38,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,6820,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,6979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,7139,2,0,P|157:179|179:243,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,225,7458,6,0,L|219:166,1,90
322,314,7777,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,179,7936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,8016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,8095,2,0,L|398:72,1,90
245,179,8414,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,266,8574,6,0,P|470:229|465:124,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,9052,2,0,L|322:333,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,9371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,179,9530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,358,9689,2,0,L|172:312,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,10008,6,0,P|200:101|257:89,1,90
323,225,10327,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,179,10486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,10646,5,8,0:3:0:0:
408,203,10725,1,8,0:3:0:0:
411,229,10805,1,8,0:3:0:0:
406,255,10885,1,8,0:3:0:0:
393,278,10965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,297,11044,1,8,0:3:0:0:
350,310,11124,6,0,P|303:311|248:273,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11602,2,0,P|358:102|425:97,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,255,11921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,179,12080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,12240,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12399,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12559,6,0,L|224:370,1,90
90,264,12877,2,0,P|81:217|105:161,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,13196,1,4,0:3:0:0:
170,224,13356,1,4,0:3:0:0:
168,44,13515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,136,13674,6,0,P|332:181|316:230,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,13993,2,0,L|168:82,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,48,14312,2,0,L|360:21,2,45
245,179,14630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,266,14790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,90,14950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,15109,6,0,P|314:271|339:329,1,90
476,218,15428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15747,2,0,L|244:180,1,90
397,179,16065,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,16225,6,0,P|166:135|165:224,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,16703,2,0,L|239:177,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,358,17022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,17181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,17341,2,0,L|83:177,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,17660,6,0,L|327:138,1,90
322,314,17979,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18297,2,0,P|124:300|86:253,1,90
168,134,18616,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,225,18775,6,0,P|311:304|251:245,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,19254,2,0,P|368:151|408:205,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,19572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,84,19731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,266,19891,2,0,P|376:297|327:315,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,20210,6,0,L|332:229,1,90
170,224,20529,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20847,2,0,P|274:57|338:44,1,90
473,133,21166,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,223,21326,6,0,L|213:162,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,48,21645,2,0,L|361:19,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,21964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
473,223,22123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,89,22282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,22442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22761,6,0,P|450:160|481:115,1,90
322,48,23080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,23239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,225,23398,2,0,L|419:284,1,90,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
322,136,23717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,220,23876,6,0,L|75:267,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,267,24195,2,0,L|297:240,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,24514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,24673,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,24832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,24992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25311,6,0,P|484:276|469:324,1,90
319,225,25630,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,89,25789,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,270,25948,2,0,L|313:320,1,90,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
163,220,26267,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,136,26427,6,0,P|380:198|313:222,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,26905,2,0,P|154:86|170:41,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,27224,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,176,27383,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,27543,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,305,27702,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28340,5,0,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,258,28659,2,0,B|19:205|50:165|50:165|112:184,1,144,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,237,29137,6,0,L|264:347,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,252,29456,2,0,L|277:156,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,93,29774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,113,29934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,202,30093,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,237,30253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,179,30412,6,0,L|429:107,1,90
341,91,30731,2,0,L|240:78,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,167,31050,2,0,L|313:256,1,90
255,321,31368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,237,31528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,268,31687,5,0,0:0:0:0:
345,336,31847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32006,2,0,L|387:166,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,199,32325,2,0,P|483:234|486:298,1,90
434,351,32644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32962,6,0,L|273:141,1,90
134,224,33281,2,0,L|224:237,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,82,33600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,156,33760,2,0,L|134:224,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34238,6,0,P|303:339|359:326,1,90
223,236,34557,2,0,L|128:223,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,178,34875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,88,35035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,77,35194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,156,35354,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,306,35513,6,0,P|146:345|91:378,1,90
134,224,35832,2,0,P|174:220|230:249,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,292,36151,2,0,P|49:237|54:190,1,90
192,156,36469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,224,36629,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,77,36788,6,0,P|193:69|256:100,1,90
364,178,37107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37426,2,0,L|170:242,1,45
187,169,37585,2,0,L|145:135,1,45
211,97,37745,2,0,L|206:44,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,58,37904,2,0,L|311:16,1,45
352,79,38063,5,0,0:0:0:0:
451,196,38223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,199,38382,2,0,L|170:163,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,93,38701,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,214,38860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,212,39020,2,0,L|133:176,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,358,39339,6,0,P|232:329|257:275,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,240,39657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,324,39817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,39976,2,0,L|57:147,1,90
166,270,40295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,91,40455,6,0,P|77:64|80:157,1,180
234,212,40933,2,0,L|346:251,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,358,41252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,41411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,301,41570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,270,41730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,155,41889,6,0,L|390:82,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,42208,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,241,42367,2,0,L|419:278,1,90
473,216,42686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,155,42846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,43005,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,186,43164,6,0,L|477:106,1,90
288,67,43483,2,0,L|199:147,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,240,43802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,43961,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,44041,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,44121,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,127,44280,6,0,B|190:77|143:33|143:33|136:127,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,212,44758,2,0,P|276:193|305:146,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,45077,2,0,P|147:231|177:287,1,90
318,241,45396,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,67,45555,6,0,P|219:37|134:103,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,270,46034,2,0,L|266:307,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,46352,2,0,L|137:189,1,90
99,325,46671,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,212,46831,6,0,P|212:115|118:94,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,237,47309,2,0,L|99:325,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,180,47628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
17,297,47787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,358,47947,2,0,P|229:333|252:291,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,48265,5,6,0:0:0:0:
84,237,48425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,212,48584,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,39,48744,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,180,48903,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,186,49062,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,127,49222,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49381,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49541,6,0,P|355:269|421:270,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,99,49859,2,0,L|297:159,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,252,50178,2,0,L|388:186,1,90
221,127,50497,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,234,50656,6,0,P|67:282|105:282,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,119,50975,2,0,P|114:109|115:147,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,220,51294,2,0,P|279:171|242:172,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,340,51613,2,0,L|261:320,2,45,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,177,51932,6,0,B|136:139|163:117|163:117|216:146|234:222,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,329,52410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52569,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52729,2,0,P|42:136|79:95,1,90
234,67,53047,1,8,0:0:0:0:
182,240,53207,6,0,P|124:264|134:173,1,180
296,134,53685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,282,53845,2,0,L|350:349,2,45
210,153,54163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,325,54323,2,0,L|266:302,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,201,54642,6,0,L|393:91,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,153,54960,2,0,L|171:266,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,238,55279,2,0,L|278:214,1,90
144,91,55598,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,52,55757,6,0,B|392:51|434:95|434:95|355:122,1,180
210,153,56236,2,0,L|110:181,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,304,56554,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,131,56714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,239,56873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,195,57033,6,0,P|387:102|316:40,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,219,57511,2,0,L|249:308,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,168,57830,1,8,0:3:0:0:
120,137,57909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,107,57989,1,8,0:3:0:0:
149,84,58069,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,68,58148,2,0,P|219:62|281:95,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,254,58467,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,153,58627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,95,58786,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,95,59105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
436,201,59264,6,0,P|418:248|376:273,1,101.250003862381
359,197,59583,6,0,P|403:131|497:153,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,300,60061,2,0,L|394:355,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,249,60380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,114,60540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,283,60699,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,128,60858,6,0,P|326:49|420:31,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,197,61337,2,0,L|271:260,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,91,61655,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,114,61815,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,180,61974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
330,40,62134,6,0,P|410:23|479:98,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,128,62612,2,0,L|211:88,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,260,62931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,180,63090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
106,298,63249,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,249,63409,6,0,B|359:191|350:147|350:147|290:125,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,208,63887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,332,64046,2,0,L|310:324,2,45
189,260,64365,1,4,0:3:0:0:
299,128,64525,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,283,64684,6,0,P|316:339|210:306,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,147,65162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,128,65322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,65481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,82,65640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,65800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,249,65959,6,0,P|52:196|134:175,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,297,66438,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,330,66597,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,66756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,318,66916,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,168,67075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,129,67235,6,0,P|362:190|335:282,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,67713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,215,67872,2,0,L|337:203,2,45
252,297,68191,1,4,0:3:0:0:
427,258,68350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,129,68510,6,0,B|244:91|187:97|187:97|226:166,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,279,68988,2,0,L|420:365,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,172,69307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,69466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,328,69626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,195,69785,6,0,P|288:204|254:306,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,343,70263,2,0,L|332:273,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,70582,2,0,P|341:106|385:105,1,90
277,215,70901,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,38,71060,6,0,P|414:22|472:94,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,71538,2,0,L|201:149,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,71857,2,0,L|277:215,1,90
159,77,72176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,249,72335,6,0,P|159:302|184:228,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,94,72814,2,0,L|1:7,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,179,73133,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,249,73292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,163,73451,1,8,0:0:0:0:
13,263,73611,6,0,P|63:328|164:309,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,74089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,163,74248,2,0,L|60:173,2,45
251,301,74567,1,4,0:3:0:0:
100,249,74727,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,77,74886,6,0,P|231:61|299:136,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,75364,2,0,L|213:146,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,111,75683,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,259,75842,2,0,L|389:316,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,172,76161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,40,76321,6,0,L|249:58,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,76639,2,0,L|275:215,2,90,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,77118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,77277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,163,77436,5,0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,77596,1,4,0:3:0:0:
327,139,77676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,155,77755,1,4,0:3:0:0:
360,178,77835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,203,77915,2,0,P|364:248|332:293,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,78233,2,0,L|128:57,1,90
187,233,78552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,203,78712,6,0,P|377:121|299:135,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,79190,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,277,79349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,79509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,364,79668,6,0,P|372:356|417:313,1,101.250003862381
418,252,79987,6,0,B|425:185|361:121|361:121|313:178,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,277,80465,2,0,L|416:348,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,195,80784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,128,80943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,81103,2,0,P|276:341|339:363,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,195,81422,6,0,L|246:222,1,90
398,342,81740,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,174,81900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,174,81979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,173,82059,2,0,P|428:132|382:105,1,90
213,146,82378,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,277,82538,6,0,P|429:245|452:169,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,83016,2,0,L|172:237,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,87,83334,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,83494,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,117,83653,2,0,P|59:70|84:25,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,178,83972,6,0,P|88:201|34:200,1,90
144,87,84291,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,321,84769,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,84928,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,277,85088,6,0,P|325:344|255:288,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,193,85566,2,0,P|399:215|423:257,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,85885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,103,86044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,277,86204,2,0,L|236:306,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,170,86523,6,0,L|229:141,1,90
169,321,86841,2,0,P|121:291|100:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,59,87160,1,4,0:3:0:0:
190,233,87320,1,4,0:3:0:0:
77,32,87479,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,145,87638,6,0,P|195:230|99:257,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,113,88117,2,0,L|126:170,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,321,88435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,262,88595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,299,88754,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,347,88914,6,0,P|36:318|17:264,1,90
56,113,89232,1,4,0:3:0:0:
283,214,89392,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,262,89551,1,4,0:3:0:0:
303,128,89711,1,4,0:3:0:0:
258,299,89870,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,169,90029,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,146,90109,1,8,0:3:0:0:
124,123,90189,1,8,0:3:0:0:
132,102,90269,1,4,0:3:0:0:
144,83,90348,6,0,L|245:50,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,214,90667,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,197,90826,6,0,L|55:112,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,233,91145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,329,91305,1,12,0:0:0:0:
212,145,91464,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91544,12,0,93058,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r
Updated all the difficulties~

@JBHyperion - I'm not sure if you read my reply already or not, but I've used the similar hitsounding on the special hi-hat for hard, so you don't need to find me another hi-hat hitsound for me. Sorry if you are finding it for me already :c
JBHyperion

[Sc4v4ng3r] wrote:

Updated all the difficulties~

@JBHyperion - I'm not sure if you read my reply already or not, but I've used the similar hitsounding on the special hi-hat for hard, so you don't need to find me another hi-hat hitsound for me. Sorry if you are finding it for me already :c
No worries, I wasn't looking for anything, though I would have been happy to if you'd asked me ^^
Gear
some stuff were missing i guess i didnt save properly zz

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6023,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
227,175,24673,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,148,29774,2,0,L|128:159,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,30412,5,2,0:0:0:0:
384,280,31050,2,0,P|392:241|380:203,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,264,32165,2,0,P|121:275|82:272,1,80,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,36,32962,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,164,33600,1,2,0:0:0:0:
172,328,34238,6,0,P|241:360|307:320,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,304,34875,2,0,L|432:384,1,80,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,120,35513,5,2,0:0:0:0:
276,68,36151,2,0,P|314:59|352:70,2,80,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

Gear wrote:

some stuff were missing i guess i didnt save properly zz

osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6023,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
Should have updated this a few days ago - Updated.
Electoz
Hi, from my modding queue~

[Doyak's Easy]

1. 00:30:412 (3) - Just something minor but how about rotate the tail towards the next object for a better flow? Same applies to 00:36:788 (1) .
  2. 00:32:644 - 00:33:919 - You're following the drum on 00:32:962 (2) so I'm kinda curious why you decided to skip those beats.
  3. 01:20:784 (2,3) - Imo this might be a bit confusing because it's in the same triangle but 01:21:422 (3) is longer than 01:20:784 (2) and that's actually pretty hard to read for some players.
[Normal]

1. 00:02:357 (3) - I would rotate the tail a bit to the right so it flows better with 00:03:313 (4) .
  2. 00:32:325 (2,3) - You can adjust the spacing here a little bit since it has 1.04 DS.
  3. 00:50:178 (2) - I think a 1/2 repeat slider plays better so 00:50:338 wouldn't be ignored and it'll become easier to follow on 00:50:656 (3,4,5) .
  4. 01:04:206 (6,7) - Ctrl+g the rhythm here would play better imo, like what you did on 01:14:408 (6,7) .
  5. 01:10:901 (3,4) - 01:12:176 (6,1) - Just my personal taste but I think these two should be identical, also only a single stack here 01:10:901 (3,4) in the entire kiai section is kinda stand out.
[Hard]

1. 00:07:936 (6) - Really not a fan of this kind of 1/2 sliders in this section(from 00:06:023 until 00:29:137 .) It feels really weird because the instruments only landed on the blue and white tick and yet only the red tick is clickable, tbh I think triplets in both insanes sounds much better.
  2. 00:31:687 (1,2) - The angle between these sliders should be improved compared to 00:30:731 (5,6) .
  3. The rest is fine I guess, but I always tripped up on 1/2 repeat sliders in some patterns lol, maybe it's just me.
Alright then, hope my mod helps and good luck~
Doyak

Electoz wrote:

[Doyak's Easy]

1. 00:30:412 (3) - Just something minor but how about rotate the tail towards the next object for a better flow? Same applies to 00:36:788 (1) . Hmm okay fixed~
  2. 00:32:644 - 00:33:919 - You're following the drum on 00:32:962 (2) so I'm kinda curious why you decided to skip those beats. Well it's just a simplication of rhythm since it's pretty quiet. I could've used just a 2/1 slider for 00:32:962 (2) - but I think this way is less boring.
  3. 01:20:784 (2,3) - Imo this might be a bit confusing because it's in the same triangle but 01:21:422 (3) is longer than 01:20:784 (2) and that's actually pretty hard to read for some players. Nah, should be fine. I've used all those 3/2 sliders throughout the map and the length difference is pretty obvious.
Thanks for your mod!

Doyak's Easy
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
4907,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
5226,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
5545,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
38063,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,85,0,0
80465,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
367,200,30412,2,0,L|401:288,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,320,32962,2,0,L|94:305,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,347,34238,6,0,P|412:296|436:215,1,160
482,144,35194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
85,118,36788,6,0,L|41:46,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,321,43164,2,0,L|371:154,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,57,44280,6,0,P|232:92|178:88,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,151,45077,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,278,45555,2,0,P|183:336|232:360,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,335,46352,1,8,0:0:0:0:
125,149,75683,2,0,P|65:135|12:92,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,222,76958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

Electoz wrote:

[Normal]

1. 00:02:357 (3) - I would rotate the tail a bit to the right so it flows better with 00:03:313 (4) . Sure, applied.
  2. 00:32:325 (2,3) - You can adjust the spacing here a little bit since it has 1.04 DS. Doesn't matter as the reduced distance is due to the stack - as long as it is not critical, it's fine.
  3. 00:50:178 (2) - I think a 1/2 repeat slider plays better so 00:50:338 wouldn't be ignored and it'll become easier to follow on 00:50:656 (3,4,5) . You've got the point there, applied.
  4. 01:04:206 (6,7) - Ctrl+g the rhythm here would play better imo, like what you did on 01:14:408 (6,7) . For the consistency, did that. Nice catch.
  5. 01:10:901 (3,4) - 01:12:176 (6,1) - Just my personal taste but I think these two should be identical, also only a single stack here 01:10:901 (3,4) in the entire kiai section is kinda stand out. Whoops that was unintentional o.o
[Hard]

1. 00:07:936 (6) - Really not a fan of this kind of 1/2 sliders in this section(from 00:06:023 until 00:29:137 .) It feels really weird because the instruments only landed on the blue and white tick and yet only the red tick is clickable, tbh I think triplets in both insanes sounds much better. It's fine, as most snares in this section are unclickable(and the repeat and the tail of this slider are snares and unclickable as well), and the main instrument that I'm following here is the e.guitar.
  2. 00:31:687 (1,2) - The angle between these sliders should be improved compared to 00:30:731 (5,6) . Just ctrl + j-ed the next slider.
  3. The rest is fine I guess, but I always tripped up on 1/2 repeat sliders in some patterns lol, maybe it's just me.
Alright then, hope my mod helps and good luck~
Thanks for the mod!
Updated.
JBHyperion
Okay recheck time - no kudosu.

Normal
  1. 01:20:784 (2) - This is still offscreen in 1280x1024 (4:3 res) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4472297 - please rearrange this so that the centre of the tail/repeat is on the grid in editor view - example solution - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4472303
  2. 01:31:544 (1) - You said you moved this spinner forward to avoid the 1/4 beat spacing, but for me it's still in it's original place...
Think something in your update must be bugged because this is just weird lol.

Everything else looks fine, poke me when these are fixed (again lol)
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

JBHyperion wrote:

Okay recheck time - no kudosu.

Normal
  1. 01:20:784 (2) - This is still offscreen in 1280x1024 (4:3 res) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4472297 - please rearrange this so that the centre of the tail/repeat is on the grid in editor view - example solution - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4472303 I can't believe this is still off-screen lol... Fixed like your suggestion. Guess 3rd time is the charm, right?
  2. 01:31:544 (1) - You said you moved this spinner forward to avoid the 1/4 beat spacing, but for me it's still in it's original place... I have no idea what happened here lmao
Think something in your update must be bugged because this is just weird lol. I feel like an idiot

Everything else looks fine, poke me when these are fixed (again lol)
Thanks for the mod :o
Oh and that kudos was a mistake lol xD
JBHyperion
Fixed some more offscreen sliders in PM discussion (kill me now ;w;) but I'm finally happy with this so let's get going again

Rebubbled~
walaowey

JBHyperion wrote:

Rebubbled~
Hype \o/ ... gogo 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Shocola
is this hapening or not?
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

[-Chocola-] wrote:

is this hapening or not?
Soon, called a BN to check on this.
BoberOfDarkness
You forgot to add rain and overdose, kd pls
Nozhomi
Hello there~ I saw an old bubble somewhere.

- Doyak's Easy :

1. 00:34:238 (1) - So I think you could make it point directly on 00:35:194 (2) - to avoid this weird flow.
  2. 00:44:280 (1,2) - So by judging your next pattern (00:45:555 (3,4) - ), this one should be like that http://puu.sh/nITWW/39800cfb15.jpg no ?
  3. 01:15:683 (2,3) - You should really avoid this kind of flow-breaking in Easy diff, simply because people will wait to have next object at 200:104 for 01:16:958 (3) - and have a smooth flow.

- Normal :

1. 00:27:543 (3,1) - You have too keep spacing for them too, because 00:27:543 (3) - don't disapear before 00:28:499 (1) - appears.
  2. 00:02:197 - I think you miss a too much strong beat here and players will want to click it, compared to 00:02:357 - who you can't really notice something. I suggest you this rhythm http://puu.sh/nIUbA/7558841c7b.jpg.

- Hard :

1. 00:16:703 (2) - Move it to 473:197 just for the little spacing fix.
  2. 00:31:687 (1,2) - Uhhhhh this flow pls, forcing a movement liket that is really bad. I suggest you to change the pattern like that http://puu.sh/nIVNr/d5f646b760.jpg.

- Gear's Insane :

1. 00:22:123 (3,4) - Stack.
  2. 01:05:162 (2,1) - ^

- Walao's Insane :

1. 00:07:458 (1,6) - Stack.
  2. 00:45:077 (3,2) - Is this unstack is on purpose ?
  3. 01:04:046 (3,1) - I would really avoid a bad quality overlap here by stacking them and replacing 01:03:887 (2,4) - correctly.

Should be all for me. Call me back when fixed.
Mukyu~
Gear

Nozhomi wrote:

- Gear's Insane :

1. 00:22:123 (3,4) - Stack.
  2. 01:05:162 (2,1) - ^
did those

z
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
6023,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
296,36,22282,2,0,P|258:42|231:72,1,80
173,141,65959,6,0,P|250:146|300:206,1,160,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Doyak

Nozhomi wrote:

- Doyak's Easy :

1. 00:34:238 (1) - So I think you could make it point directly on 00:35:194 (2) - to avoid this weird flow. fixed
  2. 00:44:280 (1,2) - So by judging your next pattern (00:45:555 (3,4) - ), this one should be like that http://puu.sh/nITWW/39800cfb15.jpg no ? Kinda agree, but it makes harder to read 3/2 gaps when there's an object on the middle of the way of the next object, so I tried to avoid that. But well, I guess it would be fine so fixed.
  3. 01:15:683 (2,3) - You should really avoid this kind of flow-breaking in Easy diff, simply because people will wait to have next object at 200:104 for 01:16:958 (3) - and have a smooth flow. Yea fixed
Thanks a lot!

Doyak's Easy
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
4907,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
5226,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
5545,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
38063,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,85,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,85,0,0
80465,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
367,200,30412,2,0,L|401:288,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,320,32962,2,0,L|92:313,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,333,34238,6,0,P|422:308|466:223,1,160
479,146,35194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
85,118,36788,6,0,L|41:46,2,80,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,336,43164,2,0,L|377:169,1,160,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,75,44280,6,0,P|241:119|188:124,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,113,45077,1,8,0:0:0:0:
133,241,45555,2,0,P|168:296|219:315,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,318,46352,1,8,0:0:0:0:
117,138,75683,2,0,P|94:80|98:12,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,211,76958,1,8,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

Nozhomi wrote:

- Normal :

1. 00:27:543 (3,1) - You have too keep spacing for them too, because 00:27:543 (3) - don't disapear before 00:28:499 (1) - appears. Ahh okay, fixed.
  2. 00:02:197 - I think you miss a too much strong beat here and players will want to click it, compared to 00:02:357 - who you can't really notice something. I suggest you this rhythm http://puu.sh/nIUbA/7558841c7b.jpg. Well following your suggestions will skip over the equally strong beat on 00:02:357 - (which I consider it to be strong at least), so I instead added a circle on this timestamp to not skip over any of them.

- Hard :

1. 00:16:703 (2) - Move it to 473:197 just for the little spacing fix. Alrighty
  2. 00:31:687 (1,2) - Uhhhhh this flow pls, forcing a movement liket that is really bad. I suggest you to change the pattern like that http://puu.sh/nIVNr/d5f646b760.jpg. Well alright, the flow did bothered me too, so applied.

Mukyu~
Thanks a lot for the mod! Just have to wait for walaowey now.
Updated.
walaowey

Nozhomi wrote:

- Walao's Insane :

1. 00:07:458 (1,6) - Stack. fixed
  2. 00:45:077 (3,2) - Is this unstack is on purpose ? fixed
  3. 01:04:046 (3,1) - I would really avoid a bad quality overlap here by stacking them and replacing 01:03:887 (2,4) - correctly.I've shift (1,2,3,4) , the overlapping is fixed and i fixed (2,3,4) flow too bcoz i found it to be quite sharp.

Mukyu~
Thanks for the mod ><

asdadff
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.7
TimelineZoom: 3.599999

[Metadata]
Version:Walao's Insane
BeatmapID:799600

[Difficulty]
OverallDifficulty:8
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
Video,-289,"video1.avi"
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1082,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,40,0,0
6023,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
28659,-125,4,2,1,60,0,0
29137,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
33760,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
33839,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
39339,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
59264,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
59503,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,20,0,0
59583,-100,4,2,1,80,0,1
79668,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,80,0,1
79907,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,20,0,1
79987,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
92261,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
92421,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
92580,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
92739,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
92899,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
93058,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
162,142,1082,6,0,P|207:102|292:118,1,135.000005149842
236,177,1560,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,1719,2,0,B|109:219|91:177|91:177|44:192,1,135.000005149842
108,283,2197,6,0,P|174:308|237:276,1,135.000005149842
170,224,2676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,200,2835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
77,120,2994,2,0,L|126:65,1,67.5000025749208
220,158,3313,2,0,L|155:143,1,67.5000025749208
252,83,3632,6,0,P|297:137|288:203,1,135.000005149842
248,267,4110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,4270,2,0,B|124:175|148:125|148:125|121:100,1,135.000005149842
33,171,4748,6,0,P|48:242|102:306,1,135.000005149842
173,308,5226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,308,5545,5,8,0:0:0:0:
244,180,5704,1,8,0:0:0:0:
95,186,5864,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,267,6023,6,0,B|329:299|380:261|380:261|365:213,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,6501,2,0,L|163:38,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,6820,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,6979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,7139,2,0,P|157:179|179:243,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,225,7458,6,0,L|219:166,1,90
322,314,7777,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,179,7936,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,8016,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,8095,2,0,L|398:72,1,90
243,179,8414,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,266,8574,6,0,P|470:229|465:124,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,9052,2,0,L|322:333,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,9371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,179,9530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,358,9689,2,0,L|172:312,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,10008,6,0,P|200:101|257:89,1,90
323,225,10327,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,179,10486,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,10646,5,8,0:3:0:0:
408,203,10725,1,8,0:3:0:0:
411,229,10805,1,8,0:3:0:0:
406,255,10885,1,8,0:3:0:0:
393,278,10965,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,297,11044,1,8,0:3:0:0:
350,310,11124,6,0,P|303:311|248:273,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,11602,2,0,P|358:102|425:97,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,255,11921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,179,12080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,12240,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12399,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,12559,6,0,L|224:370,1,90
90,264,12877,2,0,P|81:217|105:161,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,13196,1,4,0:3:0:0:
170,224,13356,1,4,0:3:0:0:
168,44,13515,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,136,13674,6,0,P|332:181|316:230,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,13993,2,0,L|168:82,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,48,14312,2,0,L|360:21,2,45
245,179,14630,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,266,14790,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,90,14950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,15109,6,0,P|314:271|339:329,1,90
476,218,15428,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15587,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,137,15747,2,0,L|244:180,1,90
397,179,16065,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,16225,6,0,P|166:135|165:224,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,225,16703,2,0,L|239:177,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,358,17022,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,17181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
170,224,17341,2,0,L|83:177,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,17660,6,0,L|327:138,1,90
322,314,17979,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18138,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,312,18297,2,0,P|124:300|86:253,1,90
168,134,18616,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,225,18775,6,0,P|311:304|251:245,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,19254,2,0,P|368:151|408:205,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,19572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,84,19731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,266,19891,2,0,P|376:297|327:315,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,180,20210,6,0,L|332:229,1,90
170,224,20529,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20688,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,89,20847,2,0,P|274:57|338:44,1,90
473,133,21166,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,223,21326,6,0,L|213:162,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,48,21645,2,0,L|361:19,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,21964,1,0,0:0:0:0:
473,223,22123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,89,22282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,22442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,22761,6,0,P|450:160|481:115,1,90
322,48,23080,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,23239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,225,23398,2,0,L|419:284,1,90,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
322,136,23717,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,220,23876,6,0,L|75:267,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,267,24195,2,0,L|297:240,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,24514,1,0,0:0:0:0:
397,179,24673,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,314,24832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,136,24992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25151,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,227,25311,6,0,P|484:276|469:324,1,90
319,225,25630,1,8,0:0:0:0:
396,89,25789,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,270,25948,2,0,L|313:320,1,90,4|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
163,220,26267,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,136,26427,6,0,P|380:198|313:222,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,134,26905,2,0,P|154:86|170:41,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,179,27224,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,176,27383,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,89,27543,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,305,27702,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28340,5,0,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28419,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,305,28499,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,258,28659,2,0,B|19:205|50:165|50:165|112:184,1,144,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,237,29137,6,0,L|264:347,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,252,29456,2,0,L|277:156,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,93,29774,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,113,29934,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,202,30093,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,237,30253,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,179,30412,6,0,L|429:107,1,90
341,91,30731,2,0,L|240:78,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,167,31050,2,0,L|313:256,1,90
255,321,31368,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,237,31528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
402,268,31687,5,0,0:0:0:0:
345,336,31847,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32006,2,0,L|387:166,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,199,32325,2,0,P|483:234|486:298,1,90
434,351,32644,1,2,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32803,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32883,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,251,32962,6,0,L|273:141,1,90
134,224,33281,2,0,L|224:237,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,82,33600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,156,33760,2,0,L|134:224,1,90,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,321,34238,6,0,P|303:339|359:326,1,90
223,236,34557,2,0,L|128:223,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,178,34875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,88,35035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,77,35194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
192,156,35354,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,306,35513,6,0,P|146:345|91:378,1,90
134,224,35832,2,0,P|174:220|230:249,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,292,36151,2,0,P|49:237|54:190,1,90
192,156,36469,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,224,36629,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,77,36788,6,0,P|193:69|256:100,1,90
364,178,37107,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37346,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,237,37426,2,0,L|170:242,1,45
187,169,37585,2,0,L|145:135,1,45
211,97,37745,2,0,L|206:44,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,58,37904,2,0,L|311:16,1,45
352,79,38063,5,0,0:0:0:0:
451,196,38223,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,199,38382,2,0,L|170:163,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,93,38701,5,0,0:0:0:0:
415,214,38860,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,212,39020,2,0,L|133:176,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,358,39339,6,0,P|232:329|257:275,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,240,39657,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,324,39817,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,39976,2,0,L|57:147,1,90
166,270,40295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
138,91,40455,6,0,P|77:64|80:157,1,180
234,212,40933,2,0,L|346:251,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,358,41252,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,41411,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,301,41570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
166,270,41730,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,155,41889,6,0,L|390:82,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,128,42208,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,241,42367,2,0,L|419:278,1,90
473,216,42686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,155,42846,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,43005,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,186,43164,6,0,L|477:106,1,90
288,67,43483,2,0,L|199:147,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,240,43802,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,43961,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,44041,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,301,44121,1,8,0:0:0:0:
221,127,44280,6,0,B|190:77|143:33|143:33|136:127,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,212,44758,2,0,P|276:193|305:146,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,181,45077,2,0,P|147:231|177:287,1,90
318,241,45396,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,67,45555,6,0,P|219:37|134:103,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,267,46034,2,0,L|261:304,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,46352,2,0,L|137:189,1,90
99,325,46671,1,8,0:0:0:0:
234,212,46831,6,0,P|212:115|118:94,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,237,47309,2,0,L|99:325,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,180,47628,1,0,0:0:0:0:
17,297,47787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,358,47947,2,0,P|229:333|252:291,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,127,48265,5,6,0:0:0:0:
84,237,48425,1,2,0:0:0:0:
234,212,48584,1,8,0:0:0:0:
211,39,48744,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,180,48903,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,186,49062,1,2,0:0:0:0:
221,127,49222,1,8,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49381,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,241,49541,6,0,P|355:269|421:270,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,99,49859,2,0,L|297:159,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,252,50178,2,0,L|388:186,1,90
221,127,50497,1,8,0:0:0:0:
77,234,50656,6,0,P|67:282|105:282,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,119,50975,2,0,P|114:109|115:147,1,90,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,220,51294,2,0,P|279:171|242:172,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,340,51613,2,0,L|261:320,2,45,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,177,51932,6,0,B|136:139|163:117|163:117|216:146|234:222,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,329,52410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52569,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52649,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,193,52729,2,0,P|42:136|79:95,1,90
234,67,53047,1,8,0:0:0:0:
182,240,53207,6,0,P|124:264|134:173,1,180
296,134,53685,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,282,53845,2,0,L|350:349,2,45
210,153,54163,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,325,54323,2,0,L|266:302,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,201,54642,6,0,L|393:91,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,153,54960,2,0,L|171:266,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,238,55279,2,0,L|278:214,1,90
144,91,55598,1,8,0:0:0:0:
319,52,55757,6,0,B|392:51|434:95|434:95|355:122,1,180
210,153,56236,2,0,L|110:181,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,304,56554,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,131,56714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
189,239,56873,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,195,57033,6,0,P|387:102|316:40,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,219,57511,2,0,L|249:308,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,168,57830,1,8,0:3:0:0:
120,137,57909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,107,57989,1,8,0:3:0:0:
149,84,58069,1,0,0:0:0:0:
177,68,58148,2,0,P|219:62|281:95,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,254,58467,5,8,0:0:0:0:
210,153,58627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,95,58786,1,8,0:0:0:0:
437,95,59105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
436,201,59264,6,0,P|418:248|376:273,1,101.250003862381
359,197,59583,6,0,P|403:131|497:153,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
477,300,60061,2,0,L|394:355,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,249,60380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,114,60540,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,283,60699,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,128,60858,6,0,P|326:49|420:31,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,197,61337,2,0,L|271:260,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,91,61655,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,114,61815,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,180,61974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
330,40,62134,6,0,P|410:23|479:98,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,128,62612,2,0,L|211:88,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,231,62931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,180,63090,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,198,63249,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,249,63409,6,0,B|359:191|350:147|350:147|290:125,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,215,63887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,321,64046,2,0,L|284:322,2,45
190,243,64365,1,4,0:3:0:0:
299,128,64525,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,283,64684,6,0,P|316:339|210:306,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,147,65162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,128,65322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,65481,1,0,0:0:0:0:
155,82,65640,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,65800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,249,65959,6,0,P|52:196|134:175,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,297,66438,1,8,0:0:0:0:
75,330,66597,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,66756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,318,66916,1,0,0:0:0:0:
127,168,67075,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,129,67235,6,0,P|362:190|335:282,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,232,67713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,215,67872,2,0,L|337:203,2,45
252,297,68191,1,4,0:3:0:0:
427,258,68350,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,129,68510,6,0,B|244:91|187:97|187:97|226:166,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,279,68988,2,0,L|420:365,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
455,172,69307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,69466,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,328,69626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
366,195,69785,6,0,P|288:204|254:306,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,343,70263,2,0,L|332:273,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,70582,2,0,P|341:106|385:105,1,90
277,215,70901,1,8,0:0:0:0:
327,38,71060,6,0,P|414:22|472:94,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,71538,2,0,L|201:149,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,71857,2,0,L|277:215,1,90
159,77,72176,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,249,72335,6,0,P|159:302|184:228,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,94,72814,2,0,L|1:7,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,179,73133,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,249,73292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,163,73451,1,8,0:0:0:0:
13,263,73611,6,0,P|63:328|164:309,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,215,74089,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,163,74248,2,0,L|60:173,2,45
251,301,74567,1,4,0:3:0:0:
100,249,74727,1,8,0:0:0:0:
159,77,74886,6,0,P|231:61|299:136,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,75364,2,0,L|213:146,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,111,75683,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,259,75842,2,0,L|389:316,2,45,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,172,76161,1,2,0:0:0:0:
340,40,76321,6,0,L|249:58,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,76639,2,0,L|275:215,2,90,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,77118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,77277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,163,77436,5,0,0:0:0:0:
302,129,77596,1,4,0:3:0:0:
327,139,77676,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,155,77755,1,4,0:3:0:0:
360,178,77835,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,203,77915,2,0,P|364:248|332:293,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,78233,2,0,L|128:57,1,90
187,233,78552,1,8,0:0:0:0:
368,203,78712,6,0,P|377:121|299:135,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,79190,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,277,79349,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,233,79509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,364,79668,6,0,P|372:356|417:313,1,101.250003862381
418,252,79987,6,0,B|425:185|361:121|361:121|313:178,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,277,80465,2,0,L|416:348,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,195,80784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,128,80943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,301,81103,2,0,P|276:341|339:363,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,195,81422,6,0,L|246:222,1,90
398,342,81740,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,174,81900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
453,174,81979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,173,82059,2,0,P|428:132|382:105,1,90
213,146,82378,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,277,82538,6,0,P|429:245|452:169,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,83016,2,0,L|172:237,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,87,83334,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,83494,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,117,83653,2,0,P|59:70|84:25,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,178,83972,6,0,P|88:201|34:200,1,90
144,87,84291,1,8,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,84610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
169,321,84769,1,0,0:0:0:0:
213,146,84928,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,277,85088,6,0,P|325:344|255:288,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,193,85566,2,0,P|399:215|423:257,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,214,85885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
383,103,86044,1,0,0:0:0:0:
339,277,86204,2,0,L|236:306,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,170,86523,6,0,L|229:141,1,90
169,321,86841,2,0,P|121:291|100:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,59,87160,1,4,0:3:0:0:
190,233,87320,1,4,0:3:0:0:
77,32,87479,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,145,87638,6,0,P|195:230|99:257,1,180,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,113,88117,2,0,L|126:170,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,321,88435,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,262,88595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,299,88754,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,347,88914,6,0,P|36:318|17:264,1,90
56,113,89232,1,4,0:3:0:0:
283,214,89392,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,262,89551,1,4,0:3:0:0:
303,128,89711,1,4,0:3:0:0:
258,299,89870,1,4,0:3:0:0:
125,169,90029,1,8,0:0:0:0:
121,146,90109,1,8,0:3:0:0:
124,123,90189,1,8,0:3:0:0:
132,102,90269,1,4,0:3:0:0:
144,83,90348,6,0,L|245:50,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,214,90667,1,8,0:0:0:0:
83,197,90826,6,0,L|55:112,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,233,91145,1,0,0:0:0:0:
15,329,91305,1,12,0:0:0:0:
212,145,91464,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91544,12,0,93058,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r
Updated.
Nozhomi
Looks good to go for me~

Nep-Nep heart confirmed!
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r

Nozhomi wrote:

Looks good to go for me~

Nep-Nep heart confirmed!
Thanks!

Now let's hope that there will be no DQs...
Feerum
Awesome Map. Grats.
Osu needs more Neptune <3
Nozhomi

Feerum wrote:

Awesome Map. Grats.
Osu needs more Neptune <3
Tbh I want more Nepgear :3
Electoz
Gratz
Topic Starter
Sc4v4ng3r