forum

Kantai Collection Skin (by ryusakihatsue)

posted
Total Posts
show more
OsuMe65

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

I thought this was a legit one.
?
I meant, every element looks like the same as the actual element in KC

looks noice btw.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

OsuMe65 wrote:

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

?
I meant, every element looks like the same as the actual element in KC

looks noice btw.
hahaha thanks >.<
Ayachi-
nice
QuiteDizzy
Wow. Thats really nice skin ;O
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

nice

SSinon wrote:

Wow. Thats really nice skin ;O
Thanks <3
Luniel
Nice skin ! I love it !
But, is it possible for you to make visible hit300 ? Please. :)
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

^ there, you have to make 3 copies of it, name them hit300.png, hit300g.png, hit300k.png

p.s: ^-^ thanks
Luniel
Fantastic ! :D
Thanks !
Ayachi-

I have a problem reading words sometimes, is it possible to fix it?
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I have a problem reading words sometimes, is it possible to fix it?
oh my :o i think i might redo one with a higher opacity to make it more visible... will update later i guess

EDIT: well i increased the opacity by 2x, hopefully this will be better:

Ayachi-
thanks! feels better now!
a243137
When I opened the osk the background image in the folder doesnt apply its still the blue background, how can I fix this?
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

a243137 wrote:

When I opened the osk the background image in the folder doesnt apply its still the blue background, how can I fix this?
it's a supporter only function~ hehe good reasons to support osu
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

(・∀・) 9.5.15
Fixed position of rankings
Added Mode Selection background
Added 22 alternative combobursts (now included in a separate alternative folder download)

New download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xt7s2cvpgstyun8/Kankore_Skin_(9.5.15).osk

Alternatives download link:
Inclusive of: 22 combobursts, alt. cursor, backgrounds, inputoverlay background
http://www.mediafire.com/download/izk7w66iifraewk/Kankore_Alternatives.zip
Khmerai
Wow! Thanks for keeping this skin updated. It's one of my favorite skins. Also, I have to ask - do you render all of the combobursts yourself? Because if so, then thanks for all the hard work. It must've taken awhile. I look forward to your future skins and updates.

Also, you might want to take a look at some of the combobursts again, such as 12, 13, and 21, because you left a little thing in them. It isn't that big of a deal and it's an easy fix, but I thought I'd just let you know.
Kirito-Kun0613
fubuki desu?
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Khmerai wrote:

Wow! Thanks for keeping this skin updated. It's one of my favorite skins. Also, I have to ask - do you render all of the combobursts yourself? Because if so, then thanks for all the hard work. It must've taken awhile. I look forward to your future skins and updates.

Also, you might want to take a look at some of the combobursts again, such as 12, 13, and 21, because you left a little thing in them. It isn't that big of a deal and it's an easy fix, but I thought I'd just let you know.
I didn't render all the 22 combobursts, Dragonerz suggested a website for me ^.^ (made my life so much easierrrr) But i did render everything else c:
Thanks for telling me, i'll check it~

Kirito-Kun0613 wrote:

fubuki desu?
desu desu <3
Chibitoes
It wont let me change my name i followed the instructions of the name changer and it just left the health bar but took out the name completely and the picture ;-;...
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

_Micchi_Derp_ wrote:

It wont let me change my name i followed the instructions of the name changer and it just left the health bar but took out the name completely and the picture ;-;...
That's strange... Maybe it's because I'm using a MacBook. PM me and I'll help you do it? Sorry for the inconvenience :?
Laura scarlet
Inhyun
I love it <3333