forum

Your Current Life Situation

posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
Pretty good.

Buying new work shoes, pants and replacing mp3 player.

Earning money, planning holiday trip to Japan, waiting on next career.
euree
As of now, my life is on hold. Just last week my mom had a stroke plus we found out she have brain tumor. I hope everything's gonna be okay. I'm feeling really anxious....My sister already bought a ticket for me. I'll be able to see my mom next week.
Scythe-
Pretty good.

Buying new pair of shoes for class.

Saving up money for financial needs.
Eymi
I'm student, I'm not really good at school but I try to have a good future. I have a boyfriend, just this make me really happy in my life. I don't have a lot of friends, just a few but we don't go outside together. It's just school friends. I'm bad psychologicaly. Because of my relation with people on Internet, and with my IRL life.
I hate my life, except my meeting with my boyfriend. I prefer don't think at the rest
mokyu
󠀡
Yona
captainmilk
It's...ok, i'm doing well in school so far, not many problems with my family. I wish my friends would be more understanding though. I just feel like i'm waiting for something to happen...
Jordan
I love less with each relationship.
domSaur
i screwed up school... im like two years late and now there are chances i might not go anymore this upcoming term..

i wish i can say that i am just unmotivated and there are other things clouding up my mind but that'll just be my excuse for being incompetent.. games/internet and computer in general isn't the problem(or at least not the only one) bec. even if i were to leave it behind i'll still find other ways to divert my attention..
Jordan

domSaur wrote:

i screwed up school... im like two years late and now there are chances i might not go anymore this upcoming term..

i wish i can say that i am just unmotivated and there are other things clouding up my mind but that'll just be my excuse for being incompetent.. games/internet and computer in general isn't the problem(or at least not the only one) bec. even if i were to leave it behind i'll still find other ways to divert my attention..
Are you sure you don't have ADHD / ADD by chance? Those two really fuck up your productivity
Aomi

Jordan wrote:

I love less with each relationship.
bigfeh
Struggling to balance school and personal time. Especially since I have zero personal time right now. Pledging a fraternity, love the guys, thinking of dropping it - not sure I can make it through the semester. Calculus is, again, being a bitch and I don't wanna tank my gpa. School is priority and that's holding up for now, but I'm really not and everything else is starting to fall apart. Stressed 24/7, fucking drained right now. Normally wouldn't be able to care at these energy levels (hurr over 9000) but somehow still worried about general state of things.
Kei
My vacation time is over and I don't know what to do. I should keep studying. I wanted to start studying for my professional designer career but the school where I have to go isn't for free. It costs around 1550 dollars and I can't afford that, sadly. That's the only career I'm interested in. If I don't do that then I should go and study it for free but it takes 6 years to graduate and that's garbage. In that private school I'm talking about it only takes 1 year. I want to work soon. I hate having to ask my parents for money every time I want to buy something for myself. I technically can't buy anything for myself. They only give me money to go out and to buy clothes/"useful" stuff. That's why I don't want to study for 6 years more when I could only spend 1 year instead.. but no money so.. I'm lost. I could look for a job instead of focusing on studying, but that would be a waste of time in the end because I'll need diplomas and stuff to get a good enough job to live by myself in the future.

This has been stressing me. Failing so hard at finding a solution makes me feel like not doing anything at all..
Haruto
im doing well with my Family but school stuffs and friends are very struggling my Life
My Friends keep doing bad Jokes that i even dont like, always Yelling at me even if i didnt do anything wrong
its like, they want to ruin my day but i completely can't handle it. mother said just let them say everything they want. but seriously,
my friends is fckn too serious with their Jokes tbh. Also, So many School Works to handle which can't even let me to play this game. Altough i've finished them, teachers still gave me homeworks omg i really hate school life but what can i do xd i just can let them flow like a river :')
and i also have broke up with my girlfriend, it really gave me a heartbreak :')

well, i hate homeworks and school stuffs, makes me want to dieeee :| lol
nooph
wow, a lot more people here are in relationships than i thought. i don't understand why that confuses me.

first semester of university is pretty killer. i hit a wall and was completely unmotivated to attend class for the past three weeks or so, and now i have to try and play catch-up. my GPA is going to be tanked, probably, but it could be worse. you have to try and take it one day at a time, i guess.
Faust

Kei wrote:

My vacation time is over and I don't know what to do. I should keep studying. I wanted to start studying for my professional designer career but the school where I have to go isn't for free. It costs around 1550 dollars and I can't afford that, sadly. That's the only career I'm interested in. If I don't do that then I should go and study it for free but it takes 6 years to graduate and that's garbage. In that private school I'm talking about it only takes 1 year. I want to work soon. I hate having to ask my parents for money every time I want to buy something for myself. I technically can't buy anything for myself. They only give me money to go out and to buy clothes/"useful" stuff. That's why I don't want to study for 6 years more when I could only spend 1 year instead.. but no money so.. I'm lost. I could look for a job instead of focusing on studying, but that would be a waste of time in the end because I'll need diplomas and stuff to get a good enough job to live by myself in the future.

This has been stressing me. Failing so hard at finding a solution makes me feel like not doing anything at all..
6 years ? Really.

Sounds similar to my own account, seeing as I wanted to enroll in a private design school that had an intensive visual/graphic design course of 1 year (Diploma) except I did not get past the final interview.

However, I have been working for some time now and am pretty self-sufficient.
Of course, while I have worked stable jobs they definitely weren't career material.
Cyclohexane
Dual student in computer science, preparing a master's degree. First year out of 3.

If you don't know what a dual student is, that means i study at school half of the time and work at a company the other half. I work for Orange in the business intelligence/big data team.
Ephemeral
i did a degree in psychology and didn't pursue postgrad because i was burnt out of it, ended up working for osu! instead

university however was a fucking blast and i would do it all again (and probably will in the future)

highschool sucks and doesn't mean shit, fwiw
Eloc
I'm just some weird high school kid who spends way too much time on his computer. My parents divorced when I was 2 years old(not much memory of it lol) and I used to wake up with crust over my eyes from crying in the night. I don't want to make this sad though so let's put that behind me. I live in a city in BC, Canada alternating between my moms and dads house(they fight sometimes so I try to act as a mediator.) I have a few friends but no-one I know in real life is that close to me including my parents. I have a younger step-sister who throughly enjoys trying to irritate me and a step-mom who try's her best but can at times get really angry at people without reason. I'll try to add to this later but I'm a little stuck so this is it for now. Just ask if you want to know anything else!
Lottichu
Juggling between studies, family, friends, work and osu. Sometimes feel a bit lost and unsure if I'm making decisions truly for myself. :?
ImYourFood
I want to confess to my crush, but too shy.
Also thinking if I should go to Culinary Arts or Computer Science. :|
Foxtrot

ImYourFood wrote:

Grim Rapper
I-it's not like I want you to see it or anything...
Searching for some law school scholarship, because want to graduate as fast as I can and fix this game social system XD, so please help me to find it ;_;
As for myself, I'm a average man (the profile is a ava collab, I'm so sorry) with obsession of analyzing on how social system works (including norms, regulation and statute) and personal experience (like ©reaction, and emotion), currently enrolling in Law School in my country and mostly laugh at it's own system to be honest :v, money is not really a hassle(but I'm pretty limited) at least I've something to eat (as little as a piece of bread) as I don't care about it.
Hatate-tan
Umm...
I'm already at my last year of being a junior high school student and kinda struggling with Math.
I'm kinda thankful that I still don't have to worry for College entrance exams because of K-12.
Though, I'm worried about my attendance record and the notes I've missed during the days when I'm absent lol.

I'm spending my free time on fangirling, watching anime/kdramas reading manga/light novels nowadays since I can't study well in our house and can't bring my copied notes portfolio due to the school's rules and regulation.

I don't have much problem with my close friends and family. :P

I toughen myself up and finally confessed to my crush/friend through a letter, got my feelings acknowledged, still ended up in the friend zone,
after that I'm a bit sad but somehow, I still have a crush on him. Can still talk to him though, but not the usual way how I would casually
just start a conversation with him for no apparent reason. :? (hopefully he won't lurk in this forum lol)

Looking forward to the end of our school year~ Just 2 or 3 weeks to go annnnd I'm on summer break! 8-)
Jordan

Eloc wrote:

I'm just some weird high school kid who spends way too much time on his computer. My parents divorced when I was 2 years old(not much memory of it lol) and I used to wake up with crust over my eyes from crying in the night. I don't want to make this sad though so let's put that behind me. I live in a city in BC, Canada alternating between my moms and dads house(they fight sometimes so I try to act as a mediator.) I have a few friends but no-one I know in real life is that close to me including my parents. I have a younger step-sister who throughly enjoys trying to irritate me and a step-mom who try's her best but can at times get really angry at people without reason. I'll try to add to this later but I'm a little stuck so this is it for now. Just ask if you want to know anything else!
That sucks mang.

Daily reminder to never marry in this day and age. You set yourself up to a 50% chance of losing your children, 50% of your income, your house, and (obviously) your wife.
_smu
penis xd
Shut In Kestrel
My life is pretty much the same as any computer dwelling person my age, honestly. Worrying about my GCSEs, living with my father who works too hard and feeling horrible not being able to help him because he doesn't want me to start working yet, not being able to see my mother unless I travel on a plane for 22 hours, having to look after my little cousins who are pretty cool, doubting myself, being bad at maths and doubting myself even more, watching Youtubers like Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps and Markiplier to make me feel better about myself, having a crush who I can't even tell half a joke to without getting shy...

I guess that's about it? Not too good but certainly not too bad.
E m i
My psychiatrist doesn't like homeschooling so she convinced my family, with like two sentences, to send me mental hospital schooling.
I haven't given her any reason to think homeschooling would be good for me, so it's okay.
Going back to school and gradually lying to my family that I'm feeling better, just to be utilitarian.
lol
i play games, skype my friends/gf and occasionally go to uni

im sorry my life isn't as depressinginteresting as all these other wonderful stories
E m i

lol wrote:

i play games, skype my friends/gf and occasionally go to uni

im sorry my life isn't as depressinginteresting as all these other wonderful stories
i have a feeling that your story is the most wonderful
Rennie
Let's go:

-My parent's are divorced but im fine with this..
-I have family problems all the fuckng time, im Little bored with this..
-My friends are so fuckng bored and i don't like to go outside with him..
-I go to shitty school only for waste my time..
-My brothers are stupid and they feel superior..
-I like cigarrettes and this is my only way..
-The only person who motivates me is my girlfriend, i love her too, she are the only person who make me happy, she's all..

I'm not depressed but i'm little bored with anything, with anyone... That is the reason why i play Osu! almost 15 hours a day, always...

Good lifestyle, don't u think?
Rer
On Osu 5-8 hours a day.
My life is a mess right now.

> Wakes up around 5AM.
> School until 4PM.
> Plays until 12Am.
>Lay on my bed looking at my ceiling until 3AM.
>Repeat.

R.i.p my exam marks and hello last minute procrastination.
Curse you, Osu.
bigfeh

Eloc wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and say be thankful that it happened that early. It happened when I was 17 and oh boy, it was bad. If your stepmom tries her best, maybe you should talk to her about how you feel about your relationship and what you feel should be different.

As for high school, put yourself out there. I've been on both sides of the social skills spectrum and literally all you have to do is try. In the beginning, if you're socially inept, you'll screw up - that's natural. Take the time to go over what you screwed up, so that next time, the mistake is different. Eventually, they'll be so minor (to the point that they might as well be nonexistent) that they won't affect your life anymore. Remember, keep on learning! Every opportunity you have to talk to someone that's not weird (e.g. you're in class, walking in opposite directions, etc.), take it. Talk over lunch, meet new people, sit outside, introduce yourself. You'll notice big changes.

ImYourFood wrote:

Also thinking if I should go to Culinary Arts or Computer Science. :|
You have literally nothing to lose in confessing. It's not happening right now, it's not gonna happen if you don't say anything, and there's a chance that it might if you do.

As for major, cs >, but I'm biased (I have skin in the game)
STFU
Osu! League, and School! Oh and I plan to have a dank spring break road trip! And I lost my tablet pen so I'm pretty pissed about that... I want to get a rechargeable one but some people said it doesn't work well with osu, so idk.
Mismagius
tl;dr

depression and lack of motivation, social anxiety and w/e comes with it

i have a job where i earn enough to have my own money (my parents basically pay everything for me anyway) and i am at uni but i feel really tired with the routine and i can't exactly feel happiness at anything i do

don't really have any irl friends (i am an extremely socially awkward person) and most of the time i'm trying to get distracted from the fact that i am just not enjoying my life properly, which doesn't really work

tried taking medication and shit but it has mostly made things worse

tbh i know that it all depends on me, there's no specific motivation/"person that can talk to me about anything" that will solve my situation, i just have to start actually being happy, but to reach that point is what idk how to
Jordan
I keep fighting and fighting for someone that I'll never get back. I don't know why I keep doing that. It has pretty much become a reason / excuse to push myself to the limit in pretty much everything I do but at the price of it being very draining on my mental health... I have tried medication which seemed to help at first but it feels useless now.

It sucks not being the soulmate of your soulmate.
Sayorie
reminder that you can always take a break from school/college if ever you feel like a total mess

well that's what I did
Aomi
Well, I barely talk to any of my 'friends' anymore.
There is no one I talk to daily nowadays.
My irl friends started ignoring me as well, for some reason.

I'm doing better at osu! so I guess that's a plus... not.
Hika
some things turn out great guys 8-)
last summer I was diagnosed with BPD and had to pay 5k out of pocket to cover costs of medication, treatment and the constant being in and out of the hospital. I lost my job but then I went into my family business of electrical/mechanical drafting when my uncle saw I was stable enough. My old manager also asked for me back so now I have two jobs and I go to school for a physics and computer science degree (double major).

also life gets better cuz I got a penthouse and can show off the fuck out of it at my age. Life doesn't have to be sad.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
I'm working, eating, and sleeping. Rinse and repeat. Still living with my parents and still single. I got my own credit card now so I finally have full control and analysis over my expenses. Situation: not good at all
show more