forum

SOFT: osu!mania FFA Tournament - Concluded [Winner: Cobo-]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hydria
Well, I qualified. In my heart. That's all that matters.
Elekton

Hydria wrote:

Well, I qualified. In my heart. That's all that matters.
Says the guy that told us he didn't aim to qualify anyway. B^)
lenpai
Nooo accu wars mappool.
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I am opening up the opportunity to allow three more referees. Some staff shifting is occurring and I want to have a bit more of a coverage. If you have free time and are willing to work hard/conform to some instructions, I am looking for you. Send me private messages and I will poke through them. Previous tournament experience highly preferred.

I am also open to commentators as well, but I am going to be scrutinizing against those much more heavily, as they are the voice of the tournament and what everyone will hear. If you're not authentic and don't have a great voice/knowledge of the game, I am not looking for you. Prove to me that you can do the job.
Shoegazer
I don't think the spreadsheet has been posted yet, so there you go.

You can find your overall seed, your performance on each individual chart and how you would've been seeded if we were using average rank instead of total score.

Here is the tournament bracket with it.

e:

Todestrieb wrote:

Hello, I can't play anymore during 1 month due to internships the monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. Sorry for the inconveniences.
The rounds will be on the weekends. Would you be able to play on the weekends? Your post wasn't too clear about that.
Topic Starter
Halogen-

Halogen- wrote:

I am opening up the opportunity to allow three more referees. Some staff shifting is occurring and I want to have a bit more of a coverage. If you have free time and are willing to work hard/conform to some instructions, I am looking for you. Send me private messages and I will poke through them. Previous tournament experience highly preferred.

I am also open to commentators as well, but I am going to be scrutinizing against those much more heavily, as they are the voice of the tournament and what everyone will hear. If you're not authentic and don't have a great voice/knowledge of the game, I am not looking for you. Prove to me that you can do the job.
Preventing a backpage here.
Todestrieb

Shoegazer wrote:

The rounds will be on the weekends. Would you be able to play on the weekends? Your post wasn't too clear about that.
The rounds are only on weekends? Ok there is no problem so, sorry. :?
Kernaus

me rn :

-Konner-

Kernaus wrote:

me rn :

it's okay, elem is bad anyway tbh

;^)
Kernaus

-Konner- wrote:

it's okay, elem is bad anyway tbh

;^)
savage
BlankPxl

BlankPxl wrote:

I'd like to change my timezone back to UTC ±0 and request that I can play:

18:00 - 01:00 (Fri)
20:00 - 01:00 (Sat)
13:00 - 15:00/20:00 - 22:00 (Sun)

Thank you! :3
Also just for future reference:

It's pronounced /blæŋk//ˈpɪk.səl/ (or Blank Pixel in plain English) :3
Topic Starter
Halogen-

Halogen- wrote:

Halogen- wrote:

Preventing a backpage here.
Quoting once more, for anyone that might be potentially interested.
LastExceed

First roll with my national rival... should I be happy or fret?
lEdelWeiss
lim38
I think it's a little bit late but I'll be not available at this Saturday during the afternoon, I'll be here at least at 9pm.
If I play on Sunday forget my message.
Sorry about that.
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I will just outright take the time to say in here that there's simply no way for every match to be recorded for the round of 128. Matches will be paralleled and there will be multiple matches going on. We'll tune into them the best we can, but not everyone will be shown this round. Rounds of 64/32 will likely suffer similar fates as they will likely only be a single weekend.

I am however going to give priority to those in the troublesome groups when the client was acting up. Schedules should hopefully be done in the next few hours - bear with us here as there are a huge amount of you...!
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Schedules have been created; juankristal will be mass sending it out to all of you guys very soon. Thank you guys for your patience.

At this point, I would like to take the time to say that previous availability was used heavily for this structure and because of how close we are to match time, changes to the schedule will not be occurring. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. For everyone else in the future, please be sure to forward me scheduling changes as soon as possible.
juankristal
Just in case that there is a ghost person that I didnt send the PM (and those lazy persons who dont want to check the 1st page of the thread :D) here you have the schedule for Ro128: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Ow/pubhtml

I would also like to point out that the schedule is listed as "February" but all of them should be on March. It will be fixed for tomorrow.
AirSpan
Unless I'm being dumb, are the dates meant to be in March instead of Feb :o
I mean it's surely just a mistake because I don't fancy waiting a good 11 months for this ;)
Edit- just saw the bottom of the last comment, oops
trexex55
i saw my opponent in this stage
and lemme say in advance RIP trexex55
lenpai

trexex55 wrote:

:(
Topic Starter
Halogen-

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

Unless I'm being dumb, are the dates meant to be in March instead of Feb :o
I mean it's surely just a mistake because I don't fancy waiting a good 11 months for this ;)
Edit- just saw the bottom of the last comment, oops
lol fuck

fixing but yes you're right
BlankPxl
Oh crap.

I've just got a memo about trip to London on my next match date. I depart at 21:00 but can play between 17:00 and 20:00 on the same day.
Can I please request a time change if possible. You don't need to change the date but you can change the match time.

Sorry of the inconvenience.
SurfChu85

trexex55 wrote:

I have two opponents and I have to beat the power outage schedule in here before I proceed to the actual match... RIP SurfChu85, you had a great run.
moni
i cant play at 22.00 umt +7 5 march
on 6 march i have examination.
and need to wake up early
so i need to sleep early too
sorry ..
trexex55

SurfChu85 wrote:

trexex55 wrote:

I have two opponents and I have to beat the power outage schedule in here before I proceed to the actual match... RIP SurfChu85, you had a great run.
RIP TO YOU TOO :(
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Staff has gone through a rather massive expansion!

HOST/COORDINATOR: Responsible of the organizing all facets of the tournament that directly affect players, including match scheduling, and staffing.

HOST: Halogen-
COORDINATOR: juankristal

MAP SELECTORS: Responsible for the selection of the maps in each given map pool. If you hate something in the map pool, feel free to (respectfully) direct your hate to these people.

Halogen-
-Kamikaze-

MATCH REFEREES: Responsible for the administration of individual tournament matches. They will be the ones inviting to rooms and running through protocol to ensure that the matches run smoothly and on time for users and staff.

Azlynn
Halogen-
juankristal
Hydria
-Konner-
Smoothie World
Staiain
Steins
XeoStyle

STREAMERS: Responsible for the broadcast of the tournament via streaming mediums and the tournament client.

Halogen-
-Konner-
juankristal

COMMENTATORS: Responsible for play-by-play, live analysis of tournament matches, maps, players, and more.

Arf
Daikyi
EtienneXC
-Gazelle
juankristal
PortalLife
Shoegazer

Topic Starter
Halogen-

moni wrote:

i cant play at 22.00 umt +7 5 march
on 6 march i have examination.
and need to wake up early
so i need to sleep early too
sorry ..
I can move you to the exact same time on March 12 if Tantei B agrees with the change.

BlankPxl wrote:

Oh crap.

I've just got a memo about trip to London on my next match date. I depart at 21:00 but can play between 17:00 and 20:00 on the same day.
Can I please request a time change if possible. You don't need to change the date but you can change the match time.

If you can get in touch with bumpinho and request the match to be rescheduled to Sun, Mar 13 at 18 UTC and get him to agree with it, you can be moved there. Alternatively, there is also Sat, Mar 12 @ 13 or 19 UTC. I am giving priority to moni in this case on 15 UTC, as they are a higher seed.
Topic Starter
Halogen-

SurfChu85 wrote:

and you (if you can get FusionX22 to agree with it) can be moved to:
- Mar 13 @ 3 UTC
- Mar 12 @ 3 UTC
- Mar 6 @ 0 UTC
- Mar 5 @ 1 UTC
moni
yeah it's ok if he agrees xd
Azubeur

Halogen- wrote:

BlankPxl wrote:

Oh crap.

If you can get in touch with bumpinho and request the match to be rescheduled to Sun, Mar 13 at 18 UTC and get him to agree with it, you can be moved there. Alternatively, there is also Sat, Mar 12 @ 13 or 19 UTC. I am giving priority to moni in this case on 15 UTC, as they are a higher seed.

It's ok for me. Mar 13 at 18 UTC :D
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I still do not have confirmation from BlankPxl, as he seems to be trying to resolve the date to Mar 12 (leaving 13 or 19 UTC). Can you confirm either of those two times? If you confirm 19 UTC, I'll make the move now since it will likely be a preferable one, leaving the other slot reserved in the event that it is not.
BlankPxl

Halogen- wrote:

I still do not have confirmation from BlankPxl, as he seems to be trying to resolve the date to Mar 12 (leaving 13 or 19 UTC). Can you confirm either of those two times? If you confirm 19 UTC, I'll make the move now since it will likely be a preferable one, leaving the other slot reserved in the event that it is not.
I can confirm that the match can be on Sat 12th @ 13:00 UTC

bumpinho wrote:

Hi,

I'm fine with Sat 12th at 13:00 UTC. :D
:3
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Can I get proof of bumpinho confirming that time? Is there a screenshot of a private message or text that can be shown?
Kernaus

Halogen- wrote:

Can I get proof of bumpinho confirming that time? Is there a screenshot of a private message or text that can be shown?

gg
Azubeur
Here it is

Topic Starter
Halogen-
Alright! Just wanted to make sure that both players were in agreement. Your time has been switched as requested!
BlankPxl

Halogen- wrote:

Alright! Just wanted to make sure that both players were in agreement. Your time has been switched as requested!
I'm still going to lose this XD
Waltrusizer
first person to get knocked out of the ro128 are you proud of me
moni
ok im fine for 22.00 gmt+7 on today
my examination is postponed to another day xd

edit : oh i just seen a new schedule haha
change to 12 sat now ok ok no prob XD
show more