forum

I have no life

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm

II Jelli II wrote:

stop playing easy shit if you want to get good
You mean stop playing the fucking game if you want to get good at life.
Circle click isnt a future.
Med school is with a load of debt :(
DeathHydra
What is the purpose of this thread?
I Give Up
play more
Rilene

KukiMonster wrote:

play more
actually...
study more
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

not being retarded.
Or you can be Binwer and earn respect for posting shit that is so shit that shitposting doesn't even begin to describe the shittyness of the posts. RIP unreformed Binwer 2k16.

Momiji wrote:

buny wrote:

winber is either high or is a genius
maybe a high genius
my comprehension skill is insufficient to properly comprehend his posts, so if he can comprehend them himself...
you're pretty good winber

chainpullz wrote:

Does anyone speak winber and care to translate in the future?
TMiracle
after being late to the party in this thread, all I can drop is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8aSKwTEMg

use your brain power.
Yuudachi-kun

natgeo2 wrote:

Ive been playing pretty much to the point of physical pain every day since I downloaded Osu! not sure if FeelsGoodMan or FeelsBadMan
This should happen like only on the first day what the fuck are you doing
bigfeh
Newsflash: at least 50% of half of us have 4chan open on at least one tab at any given moment
Yuudachi-kun

bigfeh wrote:

Newsflash: at least 50% of half of us have 4chan open on at least one tab at any given moment
25-100%
B1rd

natgeo2 wrote:

Literally nowhere in my post did I say I was a GOOD or amazing player??? Literally just said that ive been playing a shit ton, which correlates to me having quite a bit of PP for only playing 5 days.

Why is it sticking in your heads that im trying to show off or boast? I cant say I understand
That guy is really good at implying stuff you didn't say.

bigfeh wrote:

Enjoy getting datamined and being cucked by mods on the most entry-level image board there is.
Sayorie

B1rd wrote:

Enjoy getting datamined and being cucked by mods on the most entry-level image board there is.
Give me something which isn't entry-level and worse than /b/ and I'll give you a medal.

Don't include 2ch or 8ch.
abraker
His first mistake is not knowing how things run here. The proper first post is almost always in either the intro forum or the help forum unless you have been stalking the forums for some time.
TMiracle

abraker wrote:

His first mistake is not knowing how things run here. The proper first post is almost always in either the intro forum or the help forum unless you have been stalking the forums for some time.
Osu forum is not for weaklings - you have to develop a strong armor and cancer resistance from either 4chan, tumblr or in my case - twitch.
If you were already exposed to and survived the deepest parts on the interwebz - you are good to go from the very first post.
For me it was dank memes in a already derailed thread, didn't take long to get accustomed to how things run here.
Kunino Sagiri
just be yourself
trebby

TMiracle wrote:

abraker wrote:

Osu forum is not for weaklings - you have to develop a strong armor and cancer resistance from either 4chan, tumblr or in my case - twitch.
If you were already exposed to and survived the deepest parts on the interwebz - you are good to go from the very first post.
For me it was dank memes in a already derailed thread, didn't take long to get accustomed to how things run here.
least its not r/osugame
deletemyaccount

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

just be yourself
that was his first mistake
abraker

CuboidBeats wrote:

least its not r/osugame
I'd say it's not that far off either, at least G&R. Cancer here is similar to the "paparazzi" there. We just don't burn people at the stake here.
Sayorie

Philantropist wrote:

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

just be yourself
that was his first mistake
/thread
ithgyu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

stop playing easy shit if you want to get good
You mean stop playing the fucking game if you want to get good at life.
Circle click isnt a future.
Med school is with a load of debt :(
Im studying law and im gonna be da best circle clicker
Yuudachi-kun
I'm studying accounting and I'm going to be gayzmcgee1412 jr
TMiracle
I'm studying Computer Games Design and I'm gonna surpass cookiezi.
Sayorie
I'm studying applied physics and—

Damn. I already have no life.
ithgyu
gaymczee1412... dude nice
Sayorie
So did OP need any help or what
DeathHydra

Arthraxium wrote:

So did OP need any help or what
Now that's the thing. This thread has no actual purpose. I'm not surprised that some people might take OP as boasting/showing off. It's apparently his own fault
Mahogany
You know instead of having to develop an "armor" from other shitty websites or stalk to learn how things go you could instead just open with a post that's not cancer and then people won't be cancer in return
Saphirshroom
pretty nice thread
-Makishima S-
I done 2 universities, finished 2 engineer titles and always prioritized university over gaming.

//thread
ZenithPhantasm
I think OP has issues controlling his play time but at the same time he sucks balls at wording it.
On topic: Maybe make some friends IRL so you can have obligations so you won't sit on the computer as much.
N0thingSpecial

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I think OP has issues controlling his play time but at the same time he sucks balls at wording it.
On topic: Maybe make some friends IRL so you can have obligations so you won't sit on the computer as much.
Inb4 IRL friends also play OSU
ZenithPhantasm

N0thingSpecial wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
N0thingSpecial

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
Inb4 no real life
TMiracle

N0thingSpecial wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

inb4 no irl friends
Inb4 no real life
Inb4 nothing is real
Sayorie
nihilism ensues
abraker

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Wait, that's me. So screwed, I am.
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

gaymczee1412... dude nice

Gay mcgee streams without any of the acc

8-)
Deva
Was ist das?
winber1
inb4 inb4
TMiracle

winber1 wrote:

inb4 inb4
now that's some top quality inb4 material
Lambykinz
I genuinely don't understand what the point of this thread is.
show more