forum

Weirdo hand workz o.o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SHYTMISS
Yo,
https://youtu.be/7Q4xb0zWIkw
Waz iz daz. If you know. Because of this i can't be used to high profile mech keyboard coz my fingers startin to shakin like a bitch...
Not only hand . My neck is shaking when moving softly too.
Maybe players of OSU had something like that and you can give me few advices.. o.o
Thanks. I always knew that i can count on you :B
@Vialle - I'm asking myself ... same question.
IppE
Testicular cancer, 4 weeks.
Aurani
Poland in a nutshell
KokoaCrunch
O.O
Vialle
What
Uh what
What is
Friendan
I think you fapped too much, OP. Give a break for a day or two.
Topic Starter
SHYTMISS
Rofl. Thanks for your kind words :B
Helped me much... Nope :B
Idk. Has to go to doctor then.
Bweh
Take a break for a while. Maybe a day. Increase dosage if pain and uneasiness persists.
AutoMedic
Take painkillers
Topic Starter
SHYTMISS
Painkiller ? I don't feel any kind of pain. It's just my body shaking when i stretch my muscles softly.
@break i had 26 days of break , shaking for about a year.
B1rd
you are really messed up aren't you. You should really see a doctor though, shaking like that can be something serious.
Vuelo Eluko
it's just a tremor
you won't ever be a surgeon that's about it
boat

shit
Maiz94
Not sure if deliberately pretend on shaking or really shaking. hm..

Isn't this related to RSI thing? Correct me if I'm wrong.
ZenithPhantasm

Friendan wrote:

I think you fapped too much, OP. Give a break for a day or two.
There is never enough fap
Vialle
It happened to my right hand. Applied balm. Waited for 30 minutes. Cured.
Topic Starter
SHYTMISS
Hello. I'm sorry for possible topic ressurection, but i want to make some update. I went to the doctor about this issue.
Doctor told me that "something" damaged extrapyramidal system. Not sure if other people have same problem as me moreover I'm not sure how much osu is related to this :B
Now i will have to get another diagnosis incl. EMR.
abraker
Hmm I had this multiple times and it is temporary, at least to me. I usually shake if my anxiety is over the top, or when I'm cold. This is most noticeable when trying to put a foot on some thin surface like pole while sitting. But it can get to the point where it's shaking so much you have to focus on it for it to stop shaking. It's an uneasy feeling, and not sure what else to say.
oxtakehim
it means you need to play more. this is how cookiezi did his plays.
SPOILER
im kidding idk shiz
Topic Starter
SHYTMISS

abraker wrote:

Hmm I had this multiple times and it is temporary, at least to me. I usually shake if my anxiety is over the top, or when I'm cold. This is most noticeable when trying to put a foot on some thin surface like pole while sitting. But it can get to the point where it's shaking so much you have to focus on it for it to stop shaking. It's an uneasy feeling, and not sure what else to say.
I'm not playing osu recently due to this tremor and well It's almost one year since it started to show up and there is no difference, but i will quote famous sentence "Don't give up" and i won't :B