show more
BigEarsMau
GuitarFreaks and Rocksmith
The Veldt
Band Hero <3
chaee
Cytus is pretty cool
OzzyOzrock
Does anyone know of any arcade-style rhythm games on Steam somewhere? It's all "games with music" but not actual rhythm games :<
Witch Mercy
Mstar Online and Music Man Online.
joi-
stepmania is god tier
Telstra3G
I recommend Cytus.
I used to play it some time ago but I dropped it to play osu.
Basic mechanic is a line goes up&down and balls appear anywhere on the screen.
You click the ball when the line is on the ball.
blooming tea
Guitar Hero and Cytus.
-Atri-
Jubeat, IIDX, SDVX or CROSSxBEATS
eyeofkenku
Dynamix or Cytus if playing on a mobile device
MeKu
I played Stepmania about 8 years ago, its pretty cool. I played also Cytus on moblie phone. Well i wish i could play Osu!Stream on my Android, but its only for iOS :(
rogueshadow12
DDR, PIU, Stepmania, and idk if you've heard about it but MaiMai (I think the most recent version is MaiMai Orange Plus)
31Gabe
Paca Paca Passion by PRODUCE!, as well as its two sequels, are pretty fun. It's basically like DanceDanceRevolution, but you have to dance against CP-controlled dancers ala Bust A Groove, and failing/losing will give you a chance to continue. Just like in DJMAX TECHNIKA, a progress bar travels across the screen, making notes not move. You are forced to stop playing if the countdown in the danger zone reaches zero.

Unlike DanceDanceRevolution, a character has different charts, mainly corresponding to the instrument of the tracks. The four main characters are Coke: the blue-haired boy with the headphones, Miruka: The brunette girl with the sunglasses, Purika: The lady with the rabbit ear hairband, and Geroppa: A man-like robot with an afro. Geroppa has the hardest stepcharts ever made for the Paca Paca Passion series to date, and is usually the character for each of the tracks' hardest charts.
Arief Santosa
Guitar hero, Cytus, Tap A Jam, Ayodance i think :D
freedg
The rhythm games I have on my iPhone are: osu, cytus, deemo, reflec beat+, rhythm control 2, tone sphere, jukebeat
Gracidea
soundodger+ is a good thing
Wuxo
Super Dancer Online Extreme Malaysia.
Dancing mmo with game play similar to stepmania
jyling
DEEMO
abraker
Piano Tiles 2
Beat Mp3 as well

I'm a casual pleb
Jiroski_old
I've been into some app ones lately such as Rhythm Control and Cytus.
Mantis
In Soviet Russia, IIDX DistorteD plays you!
Rennie
Try Cytus :3
ALTKID

Rennie wrote:

Try Cytus :3
Offdensen
There is alot that I know of.

-Stepmania
-Dance Party (US & EU)
-Love Live! School Idle Festival
-Osu! Droid < Actually is part of Osu!.
- Cytus
-BEAT MP3 (Android)
-Deemo
-Malody
-Dynamix
-SongArc
-BeatX

Thats all I know of,though there is some more somewhere,just can't top off the name.