posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
I play

And then I play

and then things change and I don't notice
TMiracle
at first I used xbox360 controller but it was quite uncomfortable and later on I decided to try out tablet + keyboard instead. It was awkward at first, but I got used to it and now I'm slowly but surely moving towards that top100.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing, my hands jsut do some weird shit and then things happen.
Saphirshroom

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

how do you develop the way you play?

i literally do not even know how to play. its almost as if my 3 months were for nothing.
same, i have no clue.
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

TMiracle wrote:

at first I used xbox360 controller but it was quite uncomfortable and later on I decided to try out tablet + keyboard instead. It was awkward at first, but I got used to it and now I'm slowly but surely moving towards that top100.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing, my hands jsut do some weird shit and then things happen.
how do you use an xbox controller?
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub
your guys' ways of playing is interesting and all, but "mouse + keyboard" or "tablet + keyboard" isnt exactly what i was asking for. technically i didnt even ask for your guys' playstyles at all
Nabel_old_1

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

your guys' ways of playing is interesting and all, but "mouse + keyboard" or "tablet + keyboard" isnt exactly what i was asking for. technically i didnt even ask for your guys' playstyles at all
So what are you asking? You just play with wathever you pref and develop your osu skill.
TMiracle
Empty your mind! Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. Put it into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash: Be water, my friend!
Mahogany
I did whatever felt natural and I was doing pretty good

Then I started listening to other people and it completely fucked me up for months

Now I stopped listening to other people
I Give Up
Click the circles to the beat.
Topic Starter
Jellyfish McGub

Mahogany wrote:

I did whatever felt natural and I was doing pretty good

Then I started listening to other people and it completely fucked me up for months

Now I stopped listening to other people
does that mean i can be inconsistent and continue to have an average of 97.5 acc depending on what map im playing?
Mahogany
Acc isn't important
Saphirshroom
I'm consistently inconsistent
FrzR
I hit a circle and it gave me 300 points so im happy
Sayorie

Saphirshroom wrote:

Flower Shop
do what feels natural
TMiracle

Arthraxium wrote:

Saphirshroom wrote:

I'm the opposite:
I'm Inconsistently consistent
KanoSet

KukiMonster wrote:

Click the circles to the beat.
Oatmeal
A couple days into when I started, I used to single tap and alternate when I needed to.

But, I felt as if my fingers tapping the keyboard were uneven, (idk maybe a from of ocd) so I started to alternate every single note, except for slower stacks.

i think i have a pretty weird play style

Just find what is comfortable for you and try new things.
Lambykinz
Lol I started playing tablet only a few months ago and I've gotten pretty proficient at it to the point that I can play maps with short streams without using the keyboard. For longer streams I'm trying to alternate between X and tapping but I'm still trying to refine it. Idk, my friend persuaded me to use this style and I've kind of stuck with it haha. :P
Mahogany
You're going to need to learn to play tap+x eventually, due to streams. Be sure to keep practicing it so you don't hit a wall.
Yuudachi-kun
Tap X is suck
Mahogany
It's just a more difficult form of alternating

That means it's better than singletapping
Yuudachi-kun
Singletapping is love
Mahogany
Alternating is objectively better than Singletapping except for ease of use
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Singletapping is objectively better than Alternating for ease of use
Mahogany
Difficulty of use can be overcome with practice :^)

I can practically alternate already having only practiced for ~4 months
Yuudachi-kun
I can alternate sliders because I've always done that.
Mahogany
I can alternate and keep acc on OD10 :^)
trebby
Why are you guys still even debating about this
Yuudachi-kun
Why are you eavesdropping, MOTHER
Vuelo Eluko
thinking about how you play is how you rek your improvement
just play
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

thinking about how you play is how you rek your improvement
just play
OOPS
otoed1
Have your tried clicking circles?
chainpullz

Mahogany wrote:

Me except replace acc with aim kek and +cs5.2HD
efuru
More
Mahogany

chainpullz wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Me except replace acc with aim kek and +cs5.2HD
I have a 5.68* CS~5.5 FC fite me
B1rd
I have CS5.72 5.77* FC GOML nubs
chainpullz

Mahogany wrote:

I have a 5.68* CS~5.5 FC fite me
Mahogany
ew HW
silento
I look at what may be hindering my performance, think of what to do to fix it, then fix it. I've realized that my old pengrip was better so I went back to that recently for example. Spoon type grips are better for smaller area I guess lol.
show more