What's your ask fm
Shohei Ohtani
nigga its on my profile
Rilene
you didnt use this convienence
Yuudachi-kun

Reditum wrote:

nigga its on my profile
I was looking for a link and I didn't find one beCAUSE YOU HAD A BROKEN FUCKING LINK
Yuudachi-kun
ok I copy pasted and asked
Jellyfish McGub
I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.
-Makishima S-
What the hell, holy, i missed some serious shitposting party.
It's 5 am here, i started work and this topic made already my day, thanks guys, i love you all!
DeathHydra
Wtf is this thread... Enlighten me pls
Rilene
the thread is dead
ZenithPhantasm

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.
Go to hell you pedo
N_Studios
What the actual fuck has this thread become? I feel like it now belongs in the Off-Topic forum...
Floob
what the fuck
Rilene
true quality thread

Or maybe not?
B1rd

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

Nice dude please continue.
KanoSet
@Jellyfish McGub every time you post you got me to hate you more
i don't even know how you do it, but you are gud
E m i
make me a girl
-Makishima S-

Momiji wrote:

make me a girl

Momi cute girl ^^
Floob
I'll make you feel like a girl

;)
N0thingSpecial
This feels like 4chan all over again, and the voices in my head tells me to introduce you all to dark lord chin chin and plz commit genocide on his behalf.

Seriously where are the mods lol
-Makishima S-
Seriously where are the mods lol
Enjoying quality shitposting in Osu! unique style ^^
DeathHydra
Everyone ignored my post. I'm so sad :( :(

Y u guys so mean
Saphirshroom
Woah, this appeared over night. Gotta get my +1.
Rilene

DeathAdderz wrote:

Everyone ignored my post. I'm so sad :( :(

Y u guys so mean
rip 😭👎 :( 👎😭 :( 👎😭 :
Deva
TMiracle
Just woke up and I'm really surprised to find this quality material still being there.
Damn I missed some really high quality shit.
Rilene

TMiracle wrote:

Just woke up and I'm really surprised to find this quality material still being there.
Damn I missed some really high quality shit.
the saturation point is now over
it is now declining now
Mahogany
I WENT TO SLEEP AND CAME BACK AND THIS IS STILL HERE
Mahogany
I don't even know
Mahogany
I have gained like 100 post count from this topic alone
-Makishima S-
Maho, sush, silence, or i will call another 100 retry of Paranoid Lost for ya <3
KanoSet

Mahogany wrote:

I have gained like 100 post count from this topic alone
so pro
B1rd

[Taiga] wrote:

Maho, sush, silence, or i will call another 100 retry of Paranoid Lost for ya <3
I already did my time so I guess I can shitpost as much as I like.
DeathHydra
All right at least I can farm a few post counts.

And no one have enlightened me about what this thread was about (the loppy thing). Pls, I'm new to the game and need some explanation
Mahogany
OP is called loppy but is sensitive about being called loppy. He got a namechange but we prefer his older name.

He's also notorious for being a bit silly. Though I'd use harsher language than "silly" if I wasn't such a nice person.
show more