forum

Good pp maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Udon
Hey guys. I'm currently rank 244k with 488pp. I am looking for some songs to help me rank up a bit faster. I like to play 3-4.5* maps (Hard-Insane). I was wondering if you know of any good songs that are easy to fc and give me 30+ pp. I have no luck with tillerino because he gives songs that i feel are too easy for me. And yes, i know i sound like a retard in saying that but he usually gives me maps that max on 25pp with mods and i feel like i need a little bit more of a challenge for me to bother fc'ing it. I like kinda fast maps and +DT suggestions are very much welcome.

EDIT: If you want an idea of my capabilities i was 1 short of fc https://osu.ppy.sh/b/799927&m=0 (Insane) and i can almost fc https://osu.ppy.sh/b/838063&m=0 (Insane) on a good day :D
Pawsu
General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
Should be moved here.
Topic Starter
Udon

Pawsu wrote:

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
Should be moved here.
Oh okay i will move it :)
Bara-
You don't need to create an additional thread there. You can just wait for any GMT to move it. Since you already 'did it yourself' this thread can be locked, right?
Mao
Moved.
Intelli
How about, instead of worrying about pp, you worry about getting good at the game?
7ambda
silento
To be honest you shouldn't worry about maps giving you pp for now. Play everything, find the songs you like, then tryhard for fcs on them. Looking for songs that give pp doesn't really apply, since by just playing and fcing songs you'll get some.

Try Tillerino for songs. Message him and !r and get recommendations from him.
chainpullz
Everything is a good pp map. To make a list below like 140pp for 99% nomod is pretty pointless considering the raw amount of tv size garbage that you could put into it for everything below that. Even 140-200pp is getting pretty damn bloated these days and 200-300 is starting to fill up month by month as more mappers embrace easy flow and patterns in order to appease the pp crazed masses who would otherwise turn a blind eye on their maps (Sadly if you aren't HW or Monstrata the masses don't recognize you as a mapper these days or smth).

Literally just download maps. Lots of them. Most people have well over 10k map downloaded. If you are that obsessed with your eppeen only play maps you have a chance of fc'ing with like 95%+ acc. The difference in pp from 95%-99% acc is often times larger than the difference between 75%-95% acc so if you aren't getting at least 95% acc you should view it similarly to getting 75% acc.
Yuudachi-kun
Most people have over 10,000 maps and I've sat at 5,000 until very very recently. :?
Jellyfish McGub
almost 500 pp and rank 200k+?

how come my earliest osu! memories aren't even from 3 months ago and i remember being at 170k...
Topic Starter
Udon

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

almost 500 pp and rank 200k+?

how come my earliest osu! memories aren't even from 3 months ago and i remember being at 170k...
Because i usually just fuck around and switch maps all the time never fc'ing anything. Now however, I will try to get to 100k within this month. I may have phrased my question badly, but what I was actually looking for were good songs that are well mapped and around 3-4.5*.
Deva

miniwobo wrote:

Because i usually just fuck around and switch maps all the time never fc'ing anything.
You actually cant FC shit. If you accept this early on and deal with it you may become a fine osu player 50k tops
ZenithPhantasm
Omg no one noticed that is drum drum's waifu?
Topic Starter
Udon

HK_ wrote:

miniwobo wrote:

Because i usually just fuck around and switch maps all the time never fc'ing anything.
You actually cant FC shit. If you accept this early on and deal with it you may become a fine osu player 50k tops
If you were to read the last part of the text

"Now however, I will try to get to 100k within this month. I may have phrased my question badly, but what I was actually looking for were good songs that are well mapped and around 3-4.5*."

You don't have to be an asshole at every chance dude...
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

if you mean OP i refuse to believe that
ZenithPhantasm

KanoSet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

if you mean OP i refuse to believe that
Pawsu