forum

What game did you finished playing recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
YesYeV
Probably the most recent game i've completed is Halo:CE on Heroic on The Master Chief Collection.
Faust
Bloodborne.

Damn was it ever good.

Cocolites
Misao
Tampons
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

I am currently playing; Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2.

Such a troll game, I love it.
Vulf
Final Fantasy Tactics for like the 50th play through. Such a good game.
KokoaCrunch
Megaman (dont ask me why)
rogueshadow12

Xanaehla wrote:

Persona 4 Golden but I got the bad ending I need to repeat it again :?
awww can't you just go back to your save file where you make the decision would of good or bad ending? Or did you overwrite it? No problem with repeating this awesome game tho :D
Ikarugamesh
Mafia II. I enjoyed the game but the ending was meh. Ain't that a kick in the head?, said the staff roll song. Yeah, that's how I felt.
31Gabe
I finished METAL SLUG X using the Neo Geo version. I was able to map a Turbo-Fire command to do most of the shooting without wasting my button-pressing stamina. After my 5 credits were used up on the 1P side, I shifted over to the 2P side and I felt relieved.
Hyurinmaru
postal 2 maybe ==a
and mount and blade warband :D
31Gabe
I beat Crash Nitro Kart on the Nintendo Gamecube. I unlocked all 8 hidden racers, unlocked Hyper Spaceway, and finished Adventure Mode 100% with both Team Bandicoot and Team Cortex. The last one was very tough because I had to unravel and beat all of the N.Tropy phantoms in Race Time Trial mode.

Just in case you didn't know, Crash Nitro Kart plays just like Mario Kart, but with a more detailed and advanced boosting system, upgradeable weapons, and anti-gravity driving. F-ZERO X and F-ZERO GX already had anti-gravity driving, but the kart racing genre never had anti-gravity until Crash Nitro Kart. How CNK does anti-gravity driving is that whenever approaching gravity roads, the tires spin sideways to take effect of the gravity. The tires go back to spinning upright if the road has no gravity physics.
mariojudah
I almost finished Skyrim but then I found out about modding. And that was about a year ago.
Nekomurder
Finished up SMT: Strange Journey recently. Chaos route was fun, but easy. I might try going for the neutral route, or continue on SMT1.
31Gabe
All I did is beat Arcade mode of FATAL/FAKE. It's such a short Arcade mode, as most Arcade modes in fighting games are 10 stages long. FATAL/FAKE's Arcade Mode is 6 stages long, and I thought Gilgamesh is a very easy boss to beat.

It's basically a PC 3D fighter that uses Fate/stay Night characters.
Arief Santosa
God of War, GTA San Andreas, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Ghost Rider
186cm
Ni no Kuni.
A Medic
hawken
Soul Wrath
Dragon age: Origins, Playing Inquisition now :D
Dark Souls 1, yet another character through the final boss.
Undertale Done with Pasifist, stuck on Sans battle in (not haveing a good time) :cry:
wajinshu
Dragon age Inquisition D:
LukaXGAMErs
Final fantasy 13-2, Undertale, and Uh, I forgot the last one -_-
ARGH! THAT LAST GAME THOUGH!
Surono
Fire Emblem, dem console
Restore
I beat FFX, someone kill me
DENKOUSEKKA
Jet Set Radio
Now I'm currently trying to beat Alice: Madness Returns and Bioshock
NyaAngelice
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII <33 and Alice Madness Returns
GSG95
Just Cause 2. That's just the shit story. This game has so many things to blow up holy shit money well spent.
Faust
DARK SOULS.

Then I moved on to Demon's Souls as prep for DARK SOULS III and realized how many times I can come so close to smashing my table.
Shiirn
Smash my table, Faust.
Faust
But of course.
Justykanna
Rune Factory 4!

Probably gonna play the after-game part. According to my brother, there's still a ton to do. So I'm excited.
Faust
And....now I've finished Demon's Souls.

What a crapsack world.
Tower of Latria has the strongest atmosphere while Valley of Defilement made the biggest impression to me, especially the very final stretch...
787B
Fallout 4 and Hotline Miami 2.

Jiroski_old
The Wolf Among Us.

It was on sale for steam, downloaded it, but never played it until just a few days ago and beat it on the same day.\

Yes, it's all 5 chapters combined in one sitting.
noob1216
They were S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call of Pripyat and Deus Ex:Human Revolution (Director's Cut version) i believe

gonna start another playthrough of HR on the hardest difficulty
SwizzleDiz
Alice Madness Returns.. It was goood :D
vizzy
The last game I finished was Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.
Cocolites
Paranoiac
Faust
DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH

Pretty decent game, turn-based combat (basically SMT/Persona), good roster of Digimon. Felt it could benefit a lot from more animated cutscenes though.
ImYourFood
Finished Bioshock: Infinite yesterday, the world is amazing, the places and other things were damn good.

Highly recommend that do not highlight the spoiler box if you haven't played the game yet.
"Holy shit", after I knew that DeWitt is also Comstock.
Gumpy
Demon's Souls, that was fun, though given that I've already played both other souls games getting into it wasn't too hard.
Getting 100% became "shit made a mistake" time to use magic for another 30 min play through so I can do it correctly this time.

Overall though it was a fun challenge and a nice change of pace compared to DS1/2.
Zain Sugieres
Played portal 2 for n-th time.
show more