forum

What anime you refuse to watch?

posted
Total Posts
show more
_mortis
SAO2, I don't know how I finished the first season.
[ Pingu ]
Naruto, because it looks boring. One Piece, because it looks weird as fuck. And Attack on Titan, because it also looks boring. Not sure why everyone is so hyped about it. Or, was.
Green Platinum

[ Pingu ] wrote:

Naruto, because it looks boring. One Piece, because it looks weird as fuck. And Attack on Titan, because it also looks boring. Not sure why everyone is so hyped about it. Or, was.
From reading your posts. It seems to be actually any series you haven't already seen.
[ Pingu ]

Green Platinum wrote:

[ Pingu ] wrote:

From reading your posts. It seems to be actually any series you haven't already seen.
Well I've watched a tiny bit (by that I mean 1-2 episodes) of Attack on Titan and thought it was awful. Never gonna watch that again. I'm not even going to touch One Piece or Naruto, so many episodes and One Piece specifically looks weird as fuck, so I don't really want to see it.
Mushin
For all the people who are not watching one piece... you are missing out alot... Anyway i refuse to watch Sao and AoT becuase i personally think its just some random average anime and its overhyped af.
Jinn
alright before i say this, plz no hate :3

u ready? here goes

one punch man
Green Platinum

7oker wrote:

u ready? here goes

one punch man
Any reason?
Jinn

Green Platinum wrote:

7oker wrote:

u ready? here goes

one punch man
Any reason?
I guess its cause all my friends keep urging me to watch it and now its just thing i dont want to watch.
Green Platinum

7oker wrote:

:| I guess its cause all my friends keep urging me to watch it and now its just thing i dont want to watch.
You don't trust your friends' judgement in what you would like?
Ochinchi-sama
I woudn't.
TheOtaku394
One Piece: WAY too long, after the first thirty episodes, I had to give up. Might return sometime, but they might hit 1000 episodes soon. I'll stick to the manga.
Sword Art Online: So many people are telling me to watch it, I just don't want to.
Fairy Tail: Not nearly as long, but I felt like so many episodes were like Naruto fillers (basically boring and not too important to the plot).
>:(
Supreme
I refuse to watch clannad.
Totally because the art style is cringe worthy imo.

Its like watching a movie with poor special fx
u s a g i

7oker wrote:

u ready? here goes

one punch man
Same
chaee
Akatsukie keeps forcing me to watch one punch man but i'm just like NOPE. Sorry am special snowflake, can't watch mainstream stuff :::)))
Intone
one piece: it was nice at first but a lot of the characters felt like they had way too "stretched out" personalities. Also eventually the storyline became to boring/filled.
minibethangel
gintama and naruto bcoz its so long...
sports anime i dunno why? not in my field of interest... XD
ruarifinn
One Piece, how do they expect anyone to catch up with that anime (>д<)
Oliv3r_old
1.mecha anime
2.rakudai and asterisk and all those cliche anime
3.Naruto
4.Long animes with tons of fillers
5.Most of sports anime
PhotonDragon13
Mobile Suit Gundam...
PhotonDragon13

ruarifinn wrote:

One Piece, how do they expect anyone to catch up with that anime (>д<)
Exactly :P
LukaXGAMErs
One piece, and Free! Eternal Summer
I don't know why, I get the feeling that "I won't like it" and "It's because it's long" or something
Yep.
Eloc
RWBY and one piece

I hate the animation style
ALTKID
parasyte

creepy :c
bearimai
one piece, psycho pass, kuroko no basuke, anpanman
Rurree
Kanokon, Akikan.. All those stupid ecchi anime..
Zain Sugieres
One punch man.
Dexenta
One Punch Man, One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Data Squad, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Fusion (or whatever it's called), every Ecchi anime and RWBY.
Rocie

Dexenta wrote:

One Punch Man, One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Data Squad, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Fusion (or whatever it's called), every Ecchi anime and RWBY.

To bad One Punch man and RWBY are very good! RWBY is hard for most people to get into because of the animation and how it came from America...that last season though. I almost cried during season 3... ;~;
Rocie
For me? Well I can watch almost anything! To tell you the truth I might even watch Ping Pong The Animation soon! :D But I guess Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece? I would include Fairytale but I started a bit when I first started anime. Umm Detective Conan, Cowboy Bebop (since I know how it ends but I might watch it at some point), Jojo, and Durarara. This will change over time though.
Dexenta

Rocie wrote:

To bad One Punch man and RWBY are very good! RWBY is hard for most people to get into because of the animation and how it came from America...that last season though. I almost cried during season 3... ;~;
I tried watching RWBY but it's not for me.
Cipse
Too many;
Sword Art Online
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Toradora
Your Lie in April
Assassination Classroom
and a lot more
Foxtrot

Rocie wrote:

i just wish RWBY didnt have that stupid MMD look
chaee
miss me with that rwby shit. i just dont see the appeal. looks like dog shit imo xp
Faust
RWBY had impressive choreography for it's actions scenes, even if I didn't manage it past the first 3 episodes or so.
The MMD expressions, especially for supposedly humorous parts were a turn-off.

OT: I don't even touch shows these days unless word of mouth comes to me that <insert series> is a definite like for me.
Rurree
SAO for obvious reasons..
ginraene
i stopped watching SAO (i GAVE UP) and now i have problems with Mekakucity Actors, Trinity Seven and Ao no Exorcist, im not sure why though
Lambykinz
Naruto for some reason.
Hitorikko
Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail.. don't like mainstream anime :D
_Latte
I keep on putting off Clannad. It seems like it would be boring. Same with Toradora. ;-;
Yohanes
JoJo, Cowboy Bepop, Space Dandy and similar type of anime (kinda)
Just couldn't bring myself to like it
show more