VINXIS
dude this is some actual crazy stuff yoo
arviejhay
yay
AdeHaze
Thank you so much,,, nice tool
AdeHaze
Hi~,
Please, can u give me a simple tutorial about MX,MTX,MY,MTY... im practicing it all day and still cant understand..
i put the same code as yours, but it doesn't look like yours.
sorry for my bad english
CSLM
it's awesome! <3
great tool, you should make a tool too for the spectrum efect o/
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

CSLM wrote:

it's awesome! <3
I ve considered making spectrum generator, but the best way is integrate it to osu editor. Maybe it ll comes in the future. It s up to dev team .
AdeHaze
Thanks for your tool,, ...
CSLM

pandorawindy wrote:

CSLM wrote:

it's awesome! <3
I ve considered making spectrum generator, but the best way is integrate it to osu editor. Maybe it ll comes in the future. It s up to dev team .
that i hope <3
Timorisu

AdeHaze wrote:

Hi~,
Please, can u give me a simple tutorial about MX,MTX,MY,MTY... im practicing it all day and still cant understand..
sorry for my bad english
Having the same problem over here. The first letter works fine, everything after that flies into oblivion :o
Hitorikko
this looks really cool. good job ! i might use this in my next beatmap :3
AdeHaze

Timorisu wrote:

AdeHaze wrote:

Hi~,
sorry for my bad english
Having the same problem over here. The first letter works fine, everything after that flies into oblivion :o
tool updated, try re dl it again..
-Atri-
Why not make Japanese version :p
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Why not make Japanese version :p
well..uh..as wht i said before , the best way to generate lyrics is integrate this function to osu editor, by then we no longer need the fonts sprites .
Bara-
Oeh,
I like this
I might make my own SB with this :)
Haven't checked it out though, but can you change the font in it? The screenshots don't show that >.<)
sheela

baraatje123 wrote:

Haven't checked it out though, but can you change the font in it? The screenshots don't show that >.<)
Although I am not pandorawindy, the tool uses image sprites for the letter and they're in a folder called "11t-fonts". The only way to change the font is I think to replace every image with the corresponded letter and font you want to use. It'll take some time.
Irreversible
This is really useful, thank you!

Maybe an option where you could set different easings would be fun too, especially for movement.
[Luxord]
I know I'm asking a lot but it would be so perfect to have a small preview feature in this program since most people here are not familiar with the coding part to understand the motions :/
Ashasaki
I hope you can add some these characters !,@,#,$,%,*
And add Easing parameter for it :<

Thanks for this. I like it
Akasha-
i love it, it's such a useful tool
i'm working it for a map
but wondering how to keep it moving while the texts are fading out? it's better than it's fading out but it's stop make it extremly weird feeling (i use Fade Lag2 too)
thank you for devolopped this
XinCrin

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

i love it, it's such a useful tool
i'm working it for a map
but wondering how to keep it moving while the texts are fading out? it's better than it's fading out but it's stop make it extremly weird feeling (i use Fade Lag2 too)
thank you for devolopped this
If you take a look at the source code, It isn't possible unless you edit the code a bit of course
Hokichi
Can I use this to generate Japanese Lyrics?
Bara-
Sadly, no. It currently only supports alphanumeric romanized characters.
Hokichi

Baraatje123 wrote:

Sadly, no. It currently only supports alphanumeric romanized characters.
Is it possible to modify it somehow for it to work with Japanese?
Thanks for replying
Bara-
Kinda. You need to replace all images and type differently
Forexample
A=あ
B=う
C=い
8=わ
9=を
0=ん

This allows for 26+10 characters, which means you can only use a total of 36 symbols. I highly doubt that would be enough
Or you just rewrite the code names later

Tl;dr: It is possible, but requires a large workaround
XinCrin
I tried to add japanese support but it seems imposible to make the images one by one because there are too many characters including kanji.
Hokichi
Well thanks for your replies, because I think it will be a lot more wonderful if we can use it to generate Japanese lyrics
Lumael
I must be really dumb with this but nothing shows up when i open the editor ): I added the folder, with the same name, the code into the osb file, everything, but when i get into the editor, the design tab is just empty...

sheela

Lumael wrote:

I must be really dumb with this but nothing shows up when i open the editor ): I added the folder, with the same name, the code into the osb file, everything, but when i get into the editor, the design tab is just empty...

Do you have the fonts folder in the root of the beatmap folder instead of inside of another folder let's say "sb"?

Otherwise you might want to try other values for the fadein and fadeout, because in the output code, the fade command starts during another fade command, for the same sprite.
Lumael

sheela wrote:

Lumael wrote:

Do you have the fonts folder in the root of the beatmap folder instead of inside of another folder let's say "sb"?

Otherwise you might want to try other values for the fadein and fadeout, because in the output code, the fade command starts during another fade command, for the same sprite.
I figured out what I was doing wrong, :p

But now I'm having another issue, the same mentioned by some users here. Thwe first letter is just okay, but the others just go to oblivion, they fly to the left them to the right... I tried to figure out why and I guess there is a problem that the generated code has "," where it should be "." For example, it generates a code with : 115,00 this means that it will go to 115x and them to x0, which is not what I want, do you have the same issue?

AdeHaze wrote:

Hi~,
sorry for my bad english
this issue
sheela
Weird behavior, this is doesn't happen on my end. Have you tried to re-download the generator and/or reinstall Java?