forum

Android 4 Kitkat (HD/SD) Final Update (08-11-2015)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ranmaG
awesome
Flamingo985
very amazing skin ;3
recommended))).
especially are sounds. ;o
author, bravo!)).
Cookiedipp
Really nice skin! It looks very sleek and polished! I love the sound effects too! :) The only thing I dislike about it is the approach circles. I think it would be more game friendly if they were solid instead of dashed.
rawrneru
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki

Rachneru wrote:

Eyy.

yaay!!! thanks for preview video :)
FluttershyEG

O2MasterFX wrote:

Great update!

Mania skin now fits with the theme. :)
Good job!
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
Last Update Go to First page
RainbowIsKawaii
my says chrome not download it looks virus like 0-0
rawrneru
pro tip: Liar- is also Rachneru
Vectorial
Why does it report the download site as a virus?
Simple, because everytime you click the damn download link, it opens like 2-3 popups.
TheCowLevel
Could I get a download link for the latest version of this skin, the link in the post keeps giving me popups and not the actual download. I used it before and I really liked it.
- May -
can you please link another site to download the skin? i clicked it and it said i could get a virus if i downloaded it.
Meowable_old
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d4da ... 7/analysis

Don't download its full of trojans, OP swapped the skin to a .exe so its a RAT.

If you want all your stuff stolen, and all of your privacy to be observed, don't download.
TheCowLevel

Meowable wrote:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d4dab380f9e6606ee9b31253b9b01f3750523f902f8cb5eebd5f47952d239be7/analysis

If you want all your stuff stolen, and all of your privacy to be observed, don't download.
This sucks I Really like this skin for Osu Mania and wanted an updated version :(
Hans5958
Yay, firefox blocks the download. Change your download provider like Mediafire or else.
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki

Meowable wrote:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d4dab380f9e6606ee9b31253b9b01f3750523f902f8cb5eebd5f47952d239be7/analysis

YOU LIAR!!!!! did you check it before download it? it's not a virus or anything else who stole your privacy i guarantee it's 100% no virus i just dunno where to upload because puush is suck plus i dunno if your browser warned it's a harmful file cause it's no problem in my friend PC maybe you need a better browser or your browser just outdate

TheCowLevel wrote:

This sucks I Really like this skin for Osu Mania and wanted an updated version :(

Hans5958 wrote:

Yay, firefox blocks the download. Change your download provider like Mediafire or else.
Fixed!!! change the link to htt://puush.me
CTB Fia
very good skin, can you make skin for persona 4 too?
t/80086
creator of the skin claims that he lost the skin and download link expired forever
whaliin
I mean, you could just upload it as an .osk file, but .rar works too I guess...
osubeater_old
How do you add it as skin? Every time I unpack it I've got a whole folder and don't know what to do with it. :shock:

Optically it does look awesome. 8-)

Let me know via message so I don't have to look for hours 4 ur answer ;)
Yukisa_old_1
woww... skinning in whole smartphone
roby32
awesome! using as my skin now...
Vampkitty
me encanta este skin lo amo
Vj-Agung
ohh my osu!! this Skins so cool.. ;) 8-)
sandro10ejibia
help download skin
:?
ExMono
Nice Skin!
Peppy need create osu!droid again with this skin! tehee~~

i will create video review in bahasa indonesia, cuz my english its poor, hehe sorry~
Karamatsu
I really like this skin, but it won't let me download it :/
because my osu doesn't know how to handle with the file... ;-;
Toshiyuki Doma
Asking for persmission to use your skin on my version of stepmania skin since I themed the skin as Ultralight. :3
Post Source: p/5402526/

I decided to make one since I can't find a decent version of a stepmania skin. :3

Promoting my latest osu!mania beatmap at the same time. XD

NAKAKAPAGPABAGABAG by Dasu (Vocals by Kagamine Len)
farshid_emo
i can't download it
NGspeedy
just make an hit audio for better sound
-ExSayaKun-
maybe after this i am must be buy a Android
marcialesXD
its so funny
autoteleology
when is the update to Oreo
dragon_god97677
Nice skin :D ;)
IroAoYaMaDa
I think the circles need more transparency
top500smurf
I NEED HELP, when i download the zip what do i do?
TyeBallz
I can't use .rar files on my computer for some reason...

do you know how to make it a .zip file?
Kruci_K
I think that blue color on mania mode is too dark a bit, I'll try to change it on my own
keijia
Ну такое
yixian-magic
it looks nice, thanks for your job!
NekomusuMae
Why is it a .rar with the skin unpackaged inside. Why didn't you package it to .osk with the ingame official packager so I could just drag it straight into my game? I unpackaged it to my desktop thinking I would find the .osk inside and instead spent 20 minutes deleting files from my desktop.
show more