forum

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
So this Anime that based on an eroge has been released this season, I think there's should be so many fans of it, because flying shoes, i guess.

Asuka is my waifu
piruchan
Flying shoes are cool. I want that.
Dafteon
It have a cool animation... Let's see what happen in the next episodes
The Gambler
The game is almost done being translated ;)
Floockde
Great, if there's an english patch version, can you please post it here? :D

PS: PM is fine too ;D
Green Platinum
Wow this is generic crap. The biggest surprise was they didn't go for a "Kyaah, don't look up my skirt moment here Especially when they were willing to double up on this girl.

Boring highschool setting, a gimmick and a fixiation with the sky/flying just makes the most mediocre VN possible.

The whole Grav Shoe thing has no thought put into it and makes no sense.

Why are the Grav Shoes restricted to the four islands?
Why are terminals required for landing and taking off? There is apparently no consequence for not doing so from what I see like a fine and they completely ignore it for the flying circus nonsense. Although the stop sign indicates there may be traffic we will never see, although restricting where you can land/fly would only make it worse. The only other conceivable option is bad weather and the series might go into that.
Considering the fact that the school uses Grav Shoes as part of the uniform, why don't they have a terminal inside the school? Or is it just a rule that you need to walk through the gates at the start of the day? I cannot fathom why this is logical, even with the teacher checking nobody is late they have homeroom for that.

Also what the hell is up with Misaki talking like a cat at random times.
Exw
The art is shit lmfao when compared to the VN's.

Green Platinum wrote:

Wow this is generic crap. The biggest surprise was they didn't go for a "Kyaah, don't look up my skirt moment here Especially when they were willing to double up on this girl.

Boring highschool setting, a gimmick and a fixiation with the sky/flying just makes the most mediocre VN possible.
Maybe it's because called an anime.
Green Platinum

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

I bet the VN is the same crap just inflated 10 hours longer.
xsrsbsns
Misaki best grill
The Gambler

Green Platinum wrote:

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

I bet the VN is the same crap just inflated 10 hours longer.
Well, most works are mostly commodity entertainment nowadays. Doujin and fanfics are where the interesting stuff are, despite being hit-or-miss
Topic Starter
-Atri-
But tbh, when comparing to art style, then the VR wins a tiny bit, seriously, i don't give a fuck about the plot or the logic of it, as long it feels the anime is great then watch it.

Not to mention i have the VR itself too
The Gambler

KuranteMelodii wrote:

But tbh, when comparing to art style, then the VN wins a tiny bit, seriously, i don't give a fuck about the plot or the logic of it, as long it feels the anime is great then watch it.

Not to mention i have the VN itself too
The key word is moege. That's where you abandon all hope of a decent plot.
Green Platinum
Moege is one of the most retarded concepts ever since it seems to hold the attitude that moe characters and story are exclusionary.

It's so silly that there is a market for lifeless characters doing fuck all by people who seem uncomfortable with exploring character growth or different ideas.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
I thought i wrote it as VN
WatashiKininarimasu
air kick turn!!
The Gambler
If said translation group can give me the hacking tools for the game, I'd gladly use it for wallpaper.
Topic Starter
-Atri-
lets refain from talking about the VN and we talk about the anime that based on it, shall we?
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

alright guys, back on track
Tbh
Tbh I like it ;3
Meah
It's been a while since I've watched anime, It really is good.

Air Kick Turn!~
Edz
It makes me want to kill myself. No jokes.
deadbeat
then don't watch it >_>
Aomi

deadbeat wrote:

then don't watch it >_>
You can't judge something without looking through it all, now can you?
Kibbleru
AIR KICK TURN
Pawsu
AIR KICK TURN

tbh this is a good anime. im liking it alot. 11/12 right now, waiting for the last ep ;_;
inui is best girl
Ayesha Altugle

Pawsu wrote:

tbh this is a good anime. im liking it alot. 11/12 right now, waiting for the last ep ;_;
Same tbh
Nameless
Dropped it at episode 8 because literally nothing of any interest happened, just a bunch of lousy and repetitive matches of "Flying Circus" (which is a bloody awful name for a sport btw).

Feels like a generic romance anime, except without the romance, you'd expect the writers to at least imply some sort of romantic development between characters by episode 5 on a short anime.

This anime just feels like it was written very lazily, which is a shame because I actually wanted it to be good. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the VN is just as bad.

Can someone who didn't drop Aokana tell me if anything even remotely different happens after episode 8?
Ayesha Altugle
Masaya and Kagami trains with the girls to train for FC.

Fall tournament began.

The last episode is like Inui and Asuka will compete for the Final round of the fall tournament.

Spoilers!

The latter episodes make it a little bit better tbh.
Nameless
Meh, sounds boring and uninteresting. Thanks for the info
Kibbleru
where did the romance go ;-;

also did any1 c the koichoco reference at the end there loll
Pawsu
HOLY THAT WAS SO GOOD IM CRYING.
Ayesha Altugle
WOAH, Asuka have no limits not even turning off the balancer could limit her.

If this would have a second season, I hope that it will be better.
show more