forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee

EneT wrote:

THESE EU FAGGOTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ THE FAT FUCKING FYI ABOUT THE NEW CHAMP SELECT AND DON'T EVEN LOCK IN THEIR SHIT!!!!
Ikr. I'm sick of q'ing up and every fucking time theres some retard that just sits there as everyone is locking in their shit. Probably alt-tab fapping before the game starts. That shit needs to stop :(
BrokenArrow
I swear to fucking god the amount of time I have wasted in champ select because people didn't lock in their champions is far too high.
I'd rather have people flame and get forced into roles they can't play than have my fucking time wasted for no reason.
aynoz

chaee wrote:

That yung lean and it g ma though ♥
They are hard af man 8-) But I shoudl resize the image, can't really see anything :(

In general, with the new champ select, I begin my game after the fourth or fifth champion select :cry: the best is wehn the last player forget to lock his champ, so much time wasted, love that.
OzzyOzrock
the new warning is cool, but apparently people still ignore it rofl
Renevant
7-3 Plat 4

I'll probably be doing more ranked 5's than actual solo queue this season.
Rurree
How I wish that I'm in the mood to finish my provisional.
EneT
I main top lane ADC.
BrokenArrow
Still holding my 100% winrate with Viktor over the course of 2 seasons 8)
(9-0)
Reva

finally. off to next champ!
aynoz

Reva wrote:

finally. off to next champ!
I can't believe you just started the game and you're already playing cancer champions :o I don't understand people who plays ww, yi, trynda...
OzzyOzrock
TRYNA BE THE NEW COWSEP BOI
Kyonko Hizara

HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK
Hika
what even is that bug
Mismagius

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK

never forget
EneT
mmm, anal. p:
Mismagius
By the way, went 6-4 on placements, Plat 5 -> Gold 3. Not bad considering i've heard of plat friends getting back to silver lol
Trauter

Blue Dragon wrote:

By the way, went 6-4 on placements, Plat 5 -> Gold 3. Not bad considering i've heard of plat friends getting back to silver lol
Reading this makes me sad. Was plat 2 went 7-3 on placements rito put me in gold 3, god how.
Kei
I only played one of my placements games and it's a defeat. I'm scared now, I don't want to be placed on silver lol I know you can always climb again but meh.

I was diamond V, but then got back to platinum IV due to inactivity on 2014. I didn't play ranked last year. I think I'll try my luck today
aynoz
I was plat 4, started my placement, currently 1-1, I hope I will be gold 3 or 2, just to get back to plat fastly.
Mizukashii
looks like im the only silver here :/
EneT
How do I and my duo ranked partner break it to my friend that he's shit and just a 3rd wheel so we don't want to play 3-man ranked with him?! D:
Hika
tell him he's trash and fuck off cause he sucks ass.
Simple as that. I'm not letting a shitty person, let alone a shitty friend, play a ranked with me if I know they're gonna suck ass and feed with terrible fucking mechanics. Some people are okay, but others just can't get any better than that without criticisms. Might as well dump him off and go duo o/////
EneT
Thank you sis.
Sand_Penguin

EneT wrote:

How do I and my duo ranked partner break it to my friend that he's shit and just a 3rd wheel so we don't want to play 3-man ranked with him?! D:
Tell him it gets too hard with 3 people, truth.
Navizel
FREESM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EneT
Did placements; Plat 4 on my main, Silver 4 on a smurf. With dynamic queue I'm thinking of climbing up to challenger instead of chilling between Diamond 1 and Master like I did last season.
Hikona
I'm Unranked, One match, One victory
Hika

Navizel wrote:

FREESM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oml
EneT
So far, in my opinion, this season has been the most fun season since season 1. The meta feels a lot less forced unlike the previous seasons and feels a lot more like it was back at season 1 where you would basically play any champion anywhere. This is due to the fact that roles are now more open to more champions; I like the fact that I can play 'ADC' on any role, even support and get good results. I guess right now it's more biased towards ADCs, but it's a step in the right direction. The game's more diverse, that's the word for it.
Renevant
There's definitely more variety. There are so many champions that are actually viable now.
As a result, there also seems to be a large amount of perma-ban worthy champs currently.
EneT
Graves should pretty much be perma-banned right now. The times he does get through and I pick him top, it's just a slaughter. Quinn and Draven top are good too; basically I follow the formula that if the ADC can consistently explode carries within 3 seconds, throughout mid and late game without the need to have crit, then it's viable top. But currently only 3 ADCs fit that formula and those are the 3 that I've mentioned. I was thinking Jhin would be good top too, but he is too reliant on that 4th attack and crits so he wouldn't be able to fit that role until lategame.

Overall though, out of Graves, Quinn and Draven; Graves far outranks the other 2 at top. Not only does he delete carries, he's tanky as fuck too, as long as you build Black Cleaver and Sterak's; max E gives you 120 armor and magic resistance and his AOE in team fights is amazing, his kit was basically built for top. Quinn on the other hand relies on picks with her ult; granted that I actually get way more kills when playing top Quinn than top Graves, my winrate with Graves still remains above 80% due to his overall capability in teamfights etc etc compared to my average winrate of 60% with Quinn. Then Draven... well basically you have to be good with the champion to actually pull it off top, since it's basically a 2nd ADC.
Renevant
Luckily I haven't seen any top lane adc's lately, as that would really suck for the few times I play poppy top.
They usually go midlane as ezreal or Lucian. If Graves if ever picked , it's in jungle. Those are really the only 3 adc's I've seen lately ever since MF's e was nerfed.
aynoz
Sure this season you can play champions on different lanes, poppy either on top or support, graves top/jungle, corki mid/adc... you're more free to play your champion where you want. This is nice for this game, team comp are a bit more different than usual, games are faster. But, riot is still garbage when it comes to balance their game, as mentioned before, graves is a good exemple of a broken champion, poppy also is op right now.
EneT
Seeing other people play Jhin is funny. You see them randomly ult but then immediately regret it when you just walk up to them and start dealing damage.
Hika
Going though league withdrawals... Ever since I moved, it's been hard trying to make time to just ruin people's lives.
Avena
Help i'm addicted to skins buy I don't actually have money to buy them
what dooooooo
chaee
Pretend to be qt gamer gr1ll and get others to buy them for you
Lyubey

chaee wrote:

Pretend to be qt gamer gr1ll and get others to buy them for you
hello I am gr1ll. please buy me skins *wink wink*
Renevant
Needs more emoticons and tildes
EneT