forum

Starting stream early

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]
The title already explain all
I know that probably my reading is shit , but most of the time my accuracy is bad on map that have a lot of triple and stream not becuase they are to fast for me I just start with a 100' and then get 300' at the end or a full 100' stream
And idk if its strange or not but I have this problem only on triple and stream "with circle not in the same place" (idk if you understand what I mean)
I don't care if my accuracy is bad becuase I'm not consistent with stream and get 100' at the end becuase I know that if I keep playing I will improve
I just don't know how to stop starting stream early and even if I wait a bit more then usual I still get that fucking 100' at the start , looks like a curse to me lol
trebby
You should play more.
Barusamikosu
Learn to use and enjoy the hit error bar

Use the feedback the game gives you to adjust your finger speed. Remember your goal is the sync the hitsounds with the music as best as possible.
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Remember your goal is the sync the hitsounds with the music as best as possible.
I still have no clue how to do that. Hitsounds aren't music. Does not compute. Cannot comprehend.
Barusamikosu
Streams in most maps are going to follow something in the song such as the drum beat or synthesizer. In Mendes it's following the piano. Listen to the map with relax or auto and you should be able to hear the hitsounds matching up with it. To work on your control try to develop a mental metronome as you play through streams. For example: keeping a 1-2-3-4 rhythm in your head during average length streams.
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]

Barusamikosu wrote:

Use the feedback the game gives you to adjust your finger speed. Remember your goal is the sync the hitsounds with the music as best as possible.
I don't think the hit-error bar will help me becuase I already know I start early , i just don't know how to start normal stream becuase I can 300' single circle , it's just a "stream problem"
So my problem it's just the start not the all thing
Barusamikosu
It's still a matter of practice. At some point you'll get it "right", everything will click and your accuracy will start improving. Streams take a lot of practice especially if you're going for proficiency in all three aspects (control, speed, and stamina) and the effort is enough that some players avoid it altogether and play jumpy maps isntead.

In short: play more
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]

Barusamikosu wrote:

It's still a matter of practice. At some point you'll get it "right", everything will click and your accuracy will start improving. Streams take a lot of practice especially if you're going for proficiency in all three aspects (control, speed, and stamina) and the effort is enough that some players avoid it altogether and play jumpy maps isntead.

In short: play more
Alright I will just be patient than
Saphirshroom
If you are starting a stream early you should try starting it later. It helps.

Also, why are you talking like this?
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]

Saphirshroom wrote:

If you are starting a stream early you should try starting it later. It helps.

Also, why are you talking like this?
Becuase I don't like text without bold , it looks depressing xD
-Makishima S-
My advice to you:

Make hitsounds 100% volume
Make music 50% volume (or even 40%)

Play like this for long time. At the end you will notice that you will force yourself to tap into music, including streams becouse hitsounds out of sync will be very annoying. Try this and practice, play moe.
Endie-
play more stream maps, really.
Deva

Barusamikosu wrote:

That thing is the most distracting part of the HUD, how do you people even use it???
DeathHydra

HK_ wrote:

Barusamikosu wrote:

That thing is the most distracting part of the HUD, how do you people even use it???
Even until now I still don't know the function of error bar
Deva

DeathAdderz wrote:

You look at it to see that you have been hitting 0ms error few times in a row and then miss because you were looking the wrong way.
-Makishima S-

HK_ wrote:

Barusamikosu wrote:

easssy
Barusamikosu

HK_ wrote:

DeathAdderz wrote:

Basically, it tells you if you're hitting notes early (left side) or late (right side). It's particularly useful when playing high OD and especially useful when determining where the error lies in your streaming (see picture).

HK_ wrote:

You look at it to see that you have been hitting 0ms error few times in a row and then miss because you were looking the wrong way.
You probably shouldn't look at it while you're playing (though I do during some of my stream practice maps if they're low/zero aim). You can check while watching your replays.
DeathHydra

Barusamikosu wrote:

Basically, it tells you if you're hitting notes early (left side) or late (right side). It's particularly useful when playing high OD and especially useful when determining where the error lies in your streaming (see picture).

You probably shouldn't look at it while you're playing (though I do during some of my stream practice maps if they're low/zero aim). You can check while watching your replays.
Alright thanks for the clarification. Maybe I'll take a look sometimes
Endaris
If you're setting the hiterrorbar to max size you can tell by your peripheral vision whether you're early or late upon hitting 100 or 50 even during gameplay.
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Streams in most maps are going to follow something in the song such as the drum beat or synthesizer. In Mendes it's following the piano. Listen to the map with relax or auto and you should be able to hear the hitsounds matching up with it. To work on your control try to develop a mental metronome as you play through streams. For example: keeping a 1-2-3-4 rhythm in your head during average length streams.
This is physically impossible for me
I Give Up
Hit error bar <3
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]
But seriously there is no point for me on watching hit error if I already known I tap early
And I can't just wait to tap. I don't know if accuracy is something that come out spontaneously becuase if I need to concentrate then I give up on improving accuracy becuase I can't concetrate on accuracy
Every day that I play I keep getting worse on acc so idk if the "play more" works for me
Barusamikosu
You're stressing too much.

Play the game the way you want and focus on accuracy when you feel ready.
Topic Starter
[ Chry ]

Barusamikosu wrote:

You're stressing too much.

Play the game the way you want and focus on accuracy when you feel ready.
That's my biggest obstacle , I'm too emotional
I always try to say "I don't care" but that's a lie , for me having fun in a game it's just trying to be an avarage or more player and so I get frustated. That's wrong right?