forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette
Zygarde is pretty awesome if the Square Reveals don't overlap each other. Gotta love RNG...
deadbeat
i'll box this just in case
you can get Zygarde at 10% and complete forme. both have specified activation squares, not random. o/
NaomiMinette
^ Oh, I know. I have them all already, lol.
DestinySonata
Meanwhile I'm in Area 5 still lmao
NaomiMinette
Stefan

Blazevoir wrote:

Kinda random, but neat concept:
  1. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/01/a_neat_new_pokemon_arcade_game_goes_for_a_literal_approach
  2. http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/04/new-pokmon-arcade-game-japan-lets-throw-pokballs-catch-pokmon/
As we wait on Pokémon Go... lol.
That looks.... I don't know. I guess it's something if you try it by yourself, else I can just imagine this as somehow weird to throw balls on a screen (?).
NaomiMinette
I figured I'd post this here since it's relevant to not only the main Gen 6 games but also other stuff:

deadbeat
i'm very ok with the mythical pokemon events :3
NaomiMinette
Here's the full schedule for the Pokémon distributions:
  1. Mew will be distributed from February 1st through February 24th at Gamestop, unknown elsewhere
  2. Celebi will run from March 1st through March 24th on the Nintendo Network
  3. Jirachi in April on the Nintendo Network
  4. Darkrai in May at Gamestop
  5. Manaphy in June via Nintendo Network
  6. Shaymin in July via Nintendo Network
  7. Arceus in August via Gamestop
  8. Victini in September via Nintendo Network
  9. Keldeo in October via Nintendo Network
  10. Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere
  11. Meloetta in December via Nintendo Network
Navizel
I still wish pokemoncenter.com ships worldwide. Also, green color in "new games arriving in 2016". Does that mean Pokemon Z? :roll:
[Scyphozoa]
Probably , but I would go for the propaganda of some mysterious event. :D
NaomiMinette
Wow... 15-20 years later and I'm just now discovering this:

It's a scene in The Uncut Story Of Mewtwo's Origin, an extension of the first movie which was only released on DVD. It was originally part of a Japanese radio series but later was made into an adaptation.
[Scyphozoa]
omg, few memories!

Btw , who was the girl ?
NaomiMinette
The professor's daughter.
NaomiMinette
Super Bowl commercial ahead of time:

EDIT: Remember that Detective Pikachu game from years ago? It's official now:

(Original video here)
DestinySonata
wow that Detective Pikachu

Damn I expected real stuff in the game like the first part
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

1. Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere
So you can't get it if you live in Canada? =s
NaomiMinette
I'm sure more details will come later.
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

I'm sure more details will come later.
Ah okee. Thanks.
weihe123
"You can do that." So I can stop a mafia!? Hell yeah!!!
Rurree
Cool. A Pokemon thread.

I like Weavile.
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

The Mew event has begun today in various parts of the world. This event is being distributed via Serial Code and gives access to the first ever blue pentagon Mew and is the start of the monthly Mythical Pokémon distributions that will run each month until the end of the year. Distributions are as follows:
  1. United States: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
  2. Canada: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
  3. United Kingdom: Codes at GAME from today until February 28th
  4. Australia: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
  5. Belgium/Netherlands: Codes at GameMania from today until February 24th
  6. Italy: Codes at Gamestop from today until February 24th
  7. Spain: Codes at GAME from today until February 24th
  8. Portugal: Nintendo Zone at FNAC from today
Edit: It has also been confirmed that Denmark, Sweden and Norway will get the Mew event from February 22nd through to April 30th at Toys 'R' Us and BR stores.
DestinySonata
no Mew here :<
Mizukashii

DestinySonata wrote:

no Mew here :<
rip.
Navizel
Are the codes available to all region? say I got one here in Canada, will the code work in other place?Maybe I could get some extra codes here.
NaomiMinette
I doubt it. You could probably ask someone from another region to redeem a code then they trade you the Mew, though I don't know if you can redeem more than one (because then it'd suck for the original player if they changed their mind later and want Mew for themselves)...
Navizel
Iirc I managed to get two Diancie codes before so I gave the other one away. My friend living in Japan got it. Not sure this time.
Navizel
NaomiMinette
Gen 7 already?! I was expecting one more year x.x
Pawsu

Navizel wrote:

http://www.serebii.net/news/2016/10-February-2016.shtml

New Pokemon named Magiana.
It looks so cool ;^; Makes me wish I played Pokemon.
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

For those of you in France, the Mew event has been announced. From February 26th through to March 31st, you'll be able to receive a code to get Mew at Micromania stores across the country. This Mew matches the one currently being given out around the world.
Neku Okazaki
Working on my team, any suggestions?

I want suggestions of the move set and objects (:

Edit: Im testing something whit those Pokemons:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-332333420
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-332348647
Stefan
That was weird... I had a dream tonight of being the first one (with friends) discovering the 7th gen pokemon.. They looked awfully tho. God bless it was just a dream.
Hika
Coincidence, I wanted to post a dream I had here.

Had a dream this thread went all the way back to when Black 2/White 2 came out. What a blast.
I'm going to pick it up again and start grinding for random stuff.
Also, I keep saying I'll play Alpha Sapphire but I still can't get into the game again. Very disappointing
Jiroski_old

Hika wrote:

Also, I keep saying I'll play Alpha Sapphire but I still can't get into the game again. Very disappointing
I feel the same way.
NaomiMinette
Hoenn was pretty memorable for me back in the Gen 3 days mostly because of the Secret Bases and (admittingly) Contests. That being said, Gen 5 is still my most-played out of the main games. (Shuffle is pretty much becoming my #1 spin-off game.)
Hika
I just feel a stronger connection with gen 5. I'm not sure why but I've played it so much and I just really enjoy N as a character...
NaomiMinette
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/02/nintendo_announces_a_pokemon_direct_to_get_the_celebrations_started

Also, just a reminder that today's the last day to redeem Mew in several countries, North America being one of them.
NaomiMinette
So I'm not gonna directly post about it, but information about what's supposedly coming tomorrow has been leaked. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid searching through news sites for a full day... or something, lol.
Navizel
If the pictures are true then the new games' names suck lol
show more