forum

Osu Friendly Tournament 20k-60k [Finished 1/30/16]

posted
Total Posts
show more
DivineAscension
Hi guys,

The tournament has been extended for two weeks, so we'll play one round every weekend. This Saturday, all games are going ahead as scheduled, with Sunday reserved for rescheduling should a team not be available on Saturday. I urge you to message me as soon as possible if there is any problem making it to the scheduled match.
Topic Starter
KyoKii
Sorry for the late upload on the schedules everyone. The schedules are up now!
Pulse
L match was rescheduled for Sunday?
DivineAscension
Tentative Schedule for Saturday 9th

Saturday SF

13:00 Chemps vs No Waifu No Laifu [1]
14:00 Circle Alianza vs Unlucky Sliderbreak [2] (Loser Eliminated)
15:00 Loser of [1] vs Winner of [2] [3] (Loser Eliminated)
17:00 Team [] vs Retards Incoming [4]
18:00 PROpsy vs Team West Atlantic [5] (Loser Eliminated)
19:00 Loser of [4] vs Winner of [5] [6] (Loser Eliminated)

Note that if your team can't make the scheduled time, please notify me or Magenta AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Instead of not showing up on the day, we can easily reschedule before the match.

Shoutout to WubWoofWolf for hosting us during our random streamed match last Sunday :P
Magenta
Matches are postponed until further notice due to Bancho issues.
przepson
ok, but what now? When be next matches? ;d
Topic Starter
KyoKii
As of now, Semi Finals matches will start on January 16/17, and the Schedules will be recreated. For the players who will be playing, if possible please provide playable times to Magenta and DivineAscension for the schedules.
Magenta
Yup, we're just waiting for confirmation from osu staff whether they can extend our tournament client access. We'll be messaging all teams with confirmation for schedules when we know.

Please message me or DivineAscension with any times you're not available otherwise we'll assume you're available at all reasonable times for your time zone. You'll have some time to get back to us about reschedules if necessary, but it's easier if we don't have to do any.
Hebelag
Hey all staff! How can it be that it's 33 minutes past the game start and no referee is online?
-Dyames
Looks like all refs were busy.
TwoPointOh
:(
[ Hugh ]
Hope to participate. :)
Xorcon-Senpai
So my team (team []) has been trying to get our match rescheduled cause we couldnt do saturday at all and the other team couldn't do today so I was wondering if it is possible that we can do it Monday (tomorrow)
OskaRRRitoS

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

So my team (team []) has been trying to get our match rescheduled cause we couldnt do saturday at all and the other team couldn't do today so I was wondering if it is possible that we can do it Monday (tomorrow)
I'm fine with that as long as it's 17:00 UTC or later. Not sure about other players.
Hebelag
Megapower canyou update the post more often please? It's Thursday and the results from Saturday aren't even written down :C
Sukiye
Pulse
Reol - MONSTER is from handsome, not VINXIS
Topic Starter
KyoKii
Since the SF have yet to be completed I have decided to update the brackets after the Finals.
Hebelag

megapower135 wrote:

Since the SF have yet to be completed I have decided to update the brackets after the Finals.
I think it's better for the people to refresh this page more often than in bigger steps.
Topic Starter
KyoKii
There is currently a problem with updating the post and I am trying to resolve this issue asap and upload the up to date content for the grand finals
DivineAscension
Hey, we noticed there was a duplicate from the freemod and nomod pools. This has been changed and the updated pool will come out. For clarity, The kakushigoto map in the nomod pool has been changed to Wahrheit, saten's map.
przepson
Well, i just send interesting msg to Megapower...
I want to see what be next about this tour... p-p
Hebelag
By the way is it just me or is the download very damn slow? I have like max 50kbps on mediafire :C