forum

Are you a left handed or a right handed?

posted
Total Posts

Are you a...

Left-Handed Player
20.62%
Right-Handed Player
65.17%
Both
14.22%
Total votes: 422
show more
Katsu_old_1
LEFTIES ALL THE WAY
Kankri
CTB: left (eg: left and right controls are used by my left hand and right hand is for dash)
Standard: right
Taiko: both lol
HazeL
I do both.
(Left handed players are AMAZING)
NeetBSD
Right handed master race. you lefties can enjoy not fitting in with society :^)
Jetzy-Chan
My left hand tends to spaz out when i use it to much >.>
so i use right
Nameless
I'm right handed.

Lefties must have much harder lifestyles given that most products are more comfortable to use/convenient for righties.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm a leftie, but I've learned to adapt to right-handed products at an early age.

I can't even use left-handed scissors...

Basically, my left hand can do something my right hand can't and vice versa.
Infeh
Right handed.
-sev
I'm middle handed
Xanaehla
Same ~
pomni
i am a left handed player and i am going to be the best left handed player there is on osu! :)
i have my tablet pen in my left hand and play with full area and full sensitivity and i use numpad 2 and 3 as hitkeys and 1 for cursor smoke and numpad . for pause, and sometimes i play left handed mouse clicks only. i also always play with the skins i make because i feel like it helps me read better by using something i started from scratch and made into game play and it just feels right you know? ;)
Otrebor
right handed
A Medic
right handed
AbsurdDive
I'm a leftie.. but i have to use my right hand since my mouse is uncomfortable otherwise ... (the logitech g402's not ambidextrous) ;_;

I WOULD use my left hand if i had a tablet
- M o s h i -
Left.

And like n1nj4 I use the mouse with my right hand, but when I play with my tablet I use my left.
Animura
Left ! :)
Emayecue
Generally left handed.

Althought I use my right hand sometimes.

When I play, I generally use my right hand, except when it gets tired, I switch to the left for a few maps to let the other one rest up.

At work I always use my left hand.

Lefties ftw! btw!
Jarvis
Right Handed

Would be perfect if I learned how to use tablet left handed to since I don't wanna move it on the other side of my desk often.
Pituophis
I have a right hand and a left hand. I'm surprised the majority of people don't have both.
zoze
Right handed
Lacrimae
i have four hands
Nitsches

echidnacea wrote:

i have four hands
Wow, are you an octopus ?? Nha kidding
Left hand !! Mouse in the right hand and play Std with S/D keys and play Ctb with Q/D keys
That all for me ~
Lacrimae

Nitsches wrote:

echidnacea wrote:

i have four hands
Wow, are you an octopus ?? Nha kidding
yes fam i was just kidding

OT: right-handed
freedg
left handed, tablet and <> keys. However, I can really only use a mouse with my right hand, which is nice so I never have to move things around.