forum

[duplicate] Display current star difficulty into the editor.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +42
Topic Starter
WingSilent
Everything is in the title, also i made this as an exemple, just below at the top of the picture.
Feedback is appreciated. ;)

Into 1 hour and half, i've found no dupes about it, so don't waste your time searching for it or giving me oldest threads please, thanks.
Sea_Food
Topic Starter
WingSilent

NekoLumi wrote:

Into 1 hour and half, i've found no dupes about it, so don't waste your time searching for it or giving me oldest threads please, thanks.
Hum..
Endaris
That's not very old, not even a year.
And it has stars.
And he didn't have to search it as it's his own request.
Sea_Food

NekoLumi wrote:

NekoLumi wrote:

Hum..
Fuck the forum rules. I want attention to my idea

Btw nice 2500 post count
Topic Starter
WingSilent

Endaris wrote:

And it has stars.
Yeah sure, but here is the most stars between both threads. (I can add about 550+ if you need)
Well.. i'd suggest to merge them instead.
If we have the same idea.. better having this thread, that's the newest.

Sea_Food wrote:

Fuck the forum rules. I want attention to my idea

Btw nice 2500 post count
Off topic.. :|
snz
Nice Idea!

btw i can't shoot stars ;w;, i'm not supporter.
Sea_Food

NekoLumi wrote:

Endaris wrote:

And it has stars.
Yeah sure, but here is the most stars between both threads. (I can add about 550+ if you need)
Well.. i'd suggest to merge them instead.
If we have the same idea.. better having this thread, that's the newest.
Uh no. I found a thread that is same idea but even more newer. Better use t/412783 that one instead.
Topic Starter
WingSilent

NekoLumi wrote:

Off topic.. :|

Also, stop being so trollish, it won't help you at all.
You must accept it, your thread (the old) is too weak and doesn't even have a SINGLE picture to show an exemple.
To finish, you won't make me understand anything by trolling me with a pure copy/paste of your thread, posted as the newest for this suggestion, you dumb man.
Honestly, just stop.
Be lucky i'm cool, but don't push me too far.
Stefan
You shouldn't throw your stars when someone clearly post an existing thread for this idea, consider this next time please.

Sea_Food: I highly recommend you to become nicer in the forum.
Topic Starter
WingSilent

Stefan wrote:

You shouldn't throw your stars when someone clearly post an existing thread for this idea, consider this next time please.

Sea_Food: I highly recommend you to become nicer in the forum.
Consider that: I did not saw the first thread because it is too old, i hate BEYOND EVERYTHING bumping threads into any forums of the internet.
So you now understand why i made a new one, at least with a picture as an exemple. (Other thread did not have)

I'm out now. ~
Bara-
In the F-reqs forum, no request is too old, unless it talks about additions of removed functions. Setting combo values for combo fire would make no sense right? Even 8 years old threads should be bumped as long as it's still relevant
Stefan

NekoLumi wrote:

Consider that: I did not saw the first thread because it is too old, i hate BEYOND EVERYTHING bumping threads into any forums of the internet.
So you now understand why i made a new one, at least with a picture as an exemple. (Other thread did not have)
Pointless. That only results to end as duplicate. The first three posts (Your two and Sea_Food one) were made within a hour so you had enough time to see there is a thread for this feature already.
Sea_Food

NekoLumi wrote:

I dont know if that is a habit you learned from some other forum, but it makes no sense here. That is why I pointed out your relatively big post count earlier. You are a forum veteran but you act like you dont have the slightest clue how things work around in here. If you dont want to bumb threads for what ever reason, then the correct thing to do is to not post anything.
Topic Starter
WingSilent
Added ? REALLY ? :'D
Pituophis
Where do I find the SR in Editor? Or was this meant to be marked as duplicate?
Stefan
Sorry guys. :P