forum

[invalid] More Mods B)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cattylover
I want new mods
V V V V V V V V V V V V
3 Lives files name is selection-mod-easy2

It is 3 lives (like easy but just had 3 lives and not change CS AR OD and HP ) so it had score multiplier x0.75

Can you support this? your choice Support or No

:? :? :?
Bara-
Just use NF
No need for a new mod

Also: Please, don't use all those colors, it's soo awful to read
Rilene
I want to support but well, I guess it is not needed.
Phosphorcracker
I have a particular mod in mind id love to see added. inb4 hate: I did search the forums about this and found a 3 years old thread about so i guess iam okay to talk about it again.

CARmod - Custom Approach Rate

I want this mod to be unranked for reasons that got already lengthy discussed here : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/52873/start=390
In my opinion osu! would highly profit from a mod that lets you select a preferred AR for you and overlay it on any song you want to. I often come across beatmaps where i think, damn son that would be neat in ar10 and am finding myself stuck with ar9.3 wich I dislike for personal reasons.

HRing it is an option indeed but HR also increases CS OD and HP making it incredibly hard to play if not unplayable for my skills.

I see this mod mainly used in multiplayer where most ppl wont be out for pp plays anyway to just have an even better time playing osu!.

PS: I dont know if I am allowed to make a new topic about this, if any mod can clarify that for me that would be great.
XinCrin
We will have more mods soon
- Marco -

XinCrin wrote:

We will have more mods soon

Everytime XinCrin say something about osu!next i'm soo hyped \:D/
Topic Starter
Cattylover
okay... :?
Pawsu
I don't really think there is any need or priority for these considering there are tons of threads like this, and while that is true, there will be modifiers coming into the game in the near future. Also, the colors make it really hard to see, maybe only use one color?
Stefan
We should aim to have some unique and interesting mods, having one more life and not the effect of Easy isn't innovative. Marked as invalid.
Sea_Food
all this shit going on and stefan finds a 2month old thread to invalidate
Bara-
So what? It only clears up this subforum by removing (the bad) ideas
Pawsu
^ that and sorting for the request compendium :p there's nothing wrong with that