forum

SOFT: osu!mania FFA Tournament - Concluded [Winner: Cobo-]

posted
Total Posts
show more
HR sketos
4k tour PogChamp ,count me in (UTC +2) :)
CronoRock27
Well... Le go! XD UTC+8. Friday and Weekends only.
Topic Starter
Halogen-

Elekton wrote:

LightDreamer wrote:

Still can't get it..... It's a personnal preference that will be changed from a player to another. How does this concern tournament staff or something like this? It's like asking about our scroll speed. It's up to however plays to set his game how he likes it. If the map is keysound, the player wil (I hope) notice it during practice and keep beatmap custom sounds on. I hope we will have time for practice. If he drops the mappool the day before the qualifications, it's stupid. Anybody that has logic will practice and notice if there are keysounds or not.
I'm thinking it has more to do with the fact that Halogen is mapping the qualifier pool himself and the poll is to determine how extensive the hitsounding on them will be.
Precisely this. I need to assess the level of actual hitsounding that needs to be done (or whether or not it needs to be really done at all). Right now, it seems to be an overwhelming favor towards non-specific hitsounding, which is good -- this gives me more time to plan for other logistics in my tournament.
lEdelWeiss
I'm in
UTC+1
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I will make an update to the participants list today when I get home (it's a bit easier to do when sign-ups trickle down to this low of a speed). I will also be reorganizing you guys by time-zone to get a glance of how I want the qualifiers to go.

There is also going to be a structural change in the tournament, to allow for it to not take song long. I'll summate it quickly here, but the tournament will not be entirely double-elimination; it will bridge into double-elimination at a particular round (I have still not decided if it will be round of 64/32/16). I *may* open one more poll asking about the opinions of multi-week rounds, again, for the purpose of getting everyone time in the spotlight on video and whatnot.
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Major thanks to Pope Gadget for organizing the participant list by time zone! I've denoted a few questionable instances of time zone with a [?] on the list and will likely send out private messages in the near future to clarify these situations.
Yuzeyun
You may want to put me with the other French people who only provided UTC+1 :P
We're at +1 now, but at the end of March it becomes +2
Tantei B
Hi, i'm in too ^^
UTC+1
lenpai
Just reposting my available time because I didn't see it in the list

sat only 4 - 9pm
Fredy
Mee Too! :D
UTC -3
Esperia
OrienST8 here, im from Singapore (UTC+8).! Im available on weekends.
Sonny737
i would like to join! UCT -4:30
[Kazuto]
I would like to participate too.

UTC +1 and I'm only free at weekends ^^
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Sign-ups should be updated to this point, though the most recent 11 sign-ups have not been sorted into the appropriate timezones. I am pondering the addition of another streamer for the earlier matches, to assist in the expedition of the qualification, round of 128, and round of 64 weeks. If you are interested, message me: however, you need to prove to me that you can sustain -very- extended periods of recording, as I am not going to accept something/someone dropping off in connection frequently.

EDIT: It is possible that I may have resolved this situation already.
Grahdens
You can count me in ^.^
UTC+9 (Japan)

tueday to saturday only after 6.30pm (sorry, but I have to work >.<)
sunday and monday : every time should be okay
vapero
Posting again since it seems that I was skipped out earlier. I want to join. (UTC+3)
NinjaSM
Not gonna be able to play. Leave me out
Waltrusizer
In because why not, UTC-5, however ill only be able to play from 5PM - 10PM EST on weekdays, 1PM - 11PM on saturdays and 3PM-10PM on sundays.
ps im walrus from ffr forums but i misspelled my name and dont want to get banned for alts or something for changing it
Bad Apple
Already signed up, just wanted to quickly note when I'll have time to play;
Weekends only, between 1 p.m. UTC+1 and 11 p.m. UTC+1
Thanks! \o
Temper
I'm Entering

UTC-8

I will be able to play after 3:00 p.m.
SurfChu85

Temper wrote:

(I dont know why it says pokemon at the bottom)
That's your forum signature lmao

By the way, I might not be available around Wednesdays since laundry and stuff, but most likely, I'm available on weekends around 1pm until 7pm. The rest of the days remain the same. I'll notify in case there are other changes. damn midterm exam season hitting qualification week
Amerom
i'd like to join :3

i can play between 6AM - 12AM UTC -3:00
Hikibi
Welp, why not i not give this a try? UTC -5

andreymc wrote:

i'd like to join :3

i can play between 6AM - 12AM UTC -3:00
ClrSCR
+9 UTC is very strong :)
Fizzy
UTC-5 (preferred evenings) ^^
Maru-kun
I'd like to participate. UTC +3 Can play on weekends.
matti644
UTC+3 I want to join. prefer to play after 3 pm
RenaSan
I would like to join! :) UTC +10 Preferably weekdays after 4pm
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Just wanted to drop two things:

a.) I will be updating when I get home, which will probably be somewhere around 23:00/00:00 UTC.
b.) Please take a look at the rules/regulations again before entering; I've now had a few people tell me that they can only play weekdays, which is not an option here. You need to be able to play weekends. The only opportunity for play on a weekday is Friday, and that is for qualification stages and potentially the round of 128 only (scheduling pending). If you cannot play on weekends, you will be unable to participate.
Lapis-
I'd like to join. UTC + 0
Pope Gadget
Improved and updated the participants list up to here to make everything (hopefully) easier to follow.
Just needs to be implemented now, once AJ returns.
Topic Starter
Halogen-

Pope Gadget wrote:

Improved and updated the participants list up to here to make everything (hopefully) easier to follow.
Just needs to be implemented now, once AJ returns.
Thank you, sir. I'll have that up in a moment -- really appreciate the help.
[GS]V2power
Nice Tornament bro !!

I'd like to participate. UTC-3 / UTC-2 will depend, 'cause her on brazil we have a "Summer Schedule"
I prefer to play on Mondays,Wed,Fridays and weekends
CatoLander
I would love to participate! (Timezone = UTC-6) Best of Luck Everyone!!!
_GUMA_
Ah. i want join this tournament.
but i can do only weekend.
utc+9
ZeroCalamity
If I'm on friday, I won't be able to play until 18:00 UTC.
Yonk_
Ohhhh yeah another thing I forgot to say, if we play on friday I can only do after 4pm cuz school
Amascite
I'm game, but can only play Weekends < UTC +0
Aiko-neechan
I am Joining. UTC+8. 4-8pm . And weekend is only available.
_GUMA_
i want!
(utc+9)
show more