forum

osu!talk live (List of events added!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Neutral
i have to be there :P i will postpone eating again if i have to! totally worth it last week :P
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ok, so this weeks interview doesn't have a set time per say. since we'll be interviewing rfandomization, we'll be having the osu!talk after the USA vs Taiwan match this Sunday. so this might happen sometime between 5am-5:30am UTC
juankristal
fandom hypeeee
birra
yeeeeey durumdum
ztrot
just a heads up sorry for the sudden poof I am currently in the process of replacing my pc my desktop was destroyed! All talks they we have done are still safe tho the HDDS survived so sorry we will try to have everything going smoothly asap
BeatBreakerS
Rip
Neutral
dadbeat my hero <3 any new talks planned?
Topic Starter
deadbeat
nothing set in stone yet. we have ztrot back up in action now. so we should have something for next week :3
BeatBreakerS
Soon™
Mao
Nice that ztrot is back however. Can't wait for a new one :3
BeatBreakerS

runs
Szymek
BeatBreakerS
the only thing that needs to break is the hiatus !
Neutral
nooo i didnt comment on this to try to keep the 666 D:
Topic Starter
deadbeat
Saturday the 16th at 15:00 UTC we are back with stuff. we'll just being doing a small discussion of past events mixed with an AMA. we'l also be joined by Nyquill
here's hoping we can get back on track with a more consistent schedule form here on out
Yuzeyun
when i see the current schedule i feel sad :(

but good luck~
Neutral
Woot! i missed these <3
ztrot
well we will explain why they stopped and more later on in this week! get hype
BeatBreakerS
HYYYYYYYYPE ! :O
Bara-
CLSW: Catch the Maki

*Runs*
NaomiMinette
Crap... I KNEW I forgot something last weekend... Oh well...
Pawsu
I know holidays and such were probably interfering, you do have lives. I'm glad y'all are getting back on schedule!
BeatBreakerS

Pawsu wrote:

I know holidays and such were probably interfering, you do have lives. I'm glad y'all are getting back on schedule!
more like water and dead cats
Topic Starter
deadbeat
sorry for the inactivity guys. we uploaded a video just going over what's going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JtDQUJMHVU

long story short. osu!talk interviews are changing. they won't be 40-60 minute interviews. we'll be interviewing people on the world cup streams. we'll still be doing discussions, but they won't exactly be regular. we'll just be doing them when we have one to do :p
ztrot
yeah things have been a bit crazy around as of late!
BeatBreakerS
as long as the interviews are recorded and placed on the Youtube channel.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
that is the plan :p
ztrot
we are trying to get a mania discussion off the ground as we speak we have contacted a few members of community so we plan to have a date set up soon!
TrueNoodle
I gotta get up on this so called "Mania Discussion"
ztrot
We are gonna try for the 29th gonna resend out the invites hopefully blocko freerum and and many more take us up on this revised time
ztrot
With how the web is right now and myself and deadbeat still can not connect to the client at the posting of this message. We are going to put this one on temp hold till connections restore, also it seems some didn't get invites yet again orz, if anything next week if we are still having issues getting this talk started. Perhaps we will talk about all the new stuff going on like changes the QAT and other stuff what you you guys think?
Pawsu

ztrot wrote:

With how the web is right now and myself and deadbeat still can not connect to the client at the posting of this message. We are going to put this one on temp hold till connections restore, also it seems some didn't get invites yet again orz, if anything next week if we are still having issues getting this talk started. Perhaps we will talk about all the new stuff going on like changes the QAT and other stuff what you you guys think?
I like that. There's been a lot of recent changes going on, it would be cool to see a discussion!
ztrot
yeah lets see if we can't make that happen.
ztrot
Alright a talk for current and upcoming events and contest plans is what I'm doing on the 11th UTC 18:00 with or without deadbeat and the gang join me on Wednesday my dudes, as we dive into all the most recent events community and official!
ztrot
I missd the date due to plans outside of my control but we still had the talk today and it went over pretty well look for it on YT in about a day or so!
ztrot
We are looking to hold some type of event soon, perhaps the mania community wants to get in contact with me to set up a date, that being said what do you guys really want to listen too, would you rather hear about world cups or would you rather listen to more stuff about dev and on goings in osu!
Halogen-
Do you have a scope of what you'd like to talk about with regards to the mania community?
ztrot
I was hoping we could talk about how we could get more users interested things like the guides and possible what if scenarios, maybe things that could be improved even.
TrueNoodle
That could be an idea
Topic Starter
deadbeat
something special has been set in motion. New interview should be good to go for the 20th of June at 17:00UTC.
show more