Small Tournament - 40k to 70k

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

Jupadr wrote:

1. players and ranks:
Jupadr [#44k] (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4372613)
UnDeath91 [#48k] (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6186473)

2. team name:
Angel of Darkness (A0D)

3. time zone:
UTC+01

Welcome to the tournament!
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

Ozeki-san wrote:

1. Your team players and ranks: Ozeki-san (Me), Rank 42450; and - Justin -,Rank 50389
2. Your team name: First Choice
3. Your time zone: Central European Time

Welcome to the tournament! This is the last team to join as it is the 32nd team! Sorry if you read this when it said there wasn't enough space there was a mixup :S
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

[OniLink] wrote:

1. Your team players and ranks.
Seynar 47k [OniLink] 51k
2. Your team name.
OkGuys
3. Your time zone.
UTC +1

Sorry, there is not enough space for you to join :(
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

kmate wrote:

Am I too late? ;_;

1. Your team players and ranks
#1 kmate #40,559
#2 yoin #56,830

2. Your team name
Endless Tears

3. Your time zone
UTC-8
Sorry, you are too late, unfortunately we had more than 32 teams sign up before you :(
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

protofap1302 wrote:

protofap1302 wrote:

1.Players and rank
- protofap1302 (51k)
- Fukuto Chan (51k)
2.Team name
Shota n Loli
3.Time zone
UTC+7

UPDATE!!!
I would like to add one more player to our team as a substitute in case one of us can not play.
PiiiPiii (94k)
I know that rank range is from 40k up and until 70k but a 90k shouldn't be a problem, right? :D
He would sit out most of the time so if we lost by putting him in, it's our fault. Yes, our flags are different and we knew each other through multiplay games. The time zone won't be changed by the way.

Sum up:

Shota n Loli

- protofap1302 (51k)
- Fukuto Chan (51k)
- PiiiPiii (94k)

UTC+7

Sorry he can not join :(
Tohka Yatogami

Mechanic wrote:

Tohka Yatogami wrote:

1. Players name: Tohka Yatogami [49k]
Izuna-tan [57k]

2. Team name: Team Sliderbreak

3. Time zone: UTC+8 and CET

Welcome to the tournament!
I have made a change several posts after ( I added player MidasCR with rank 69k ) can you please confirm that? thank you very much
Hakumijo
I am going to ask again.
Because I think many of the players want to know this.

Leon73 wrote:

Question: Is this Tournament with double elimination or when you lose one round, you are out?
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

Leon73 wrote:

I am going to ask again.
Because I think many of the players want to know this.

Leon73 wrote:

Question: Is this Tournament with double elimination or when you lose one round, you are out?

It is double elimination
Topic Starter
MechanicSlayer

Tohka Yatogami wrote:

I have made a change several posts after ( I added player MidasCR with rank 69k ) can you please confirm that? thank you very much

Please message me on the website if you've made changes to your team!
Amarillo
Team First Choice is not competing anymore. Ozeki-San quitted because of private reasons.
HorizonAngel
When will the tournament start? Or the schedule release? :)
DropPopCandy

HorizonAngel wrote:

When will the tournament start? Or the schedule release? :)
And where will it be streamed since it seems like you have commentators picked out?
Xelias
[Drak] will be joining Team 1337
Viveliam
I know that i can't start a new team anymore but is it still possible to join an existing team?
Also when does the tournament take place? I couldn't find it in op.

Well if anyone wants to adopt me as a substitute that would be fine with me.
Asaiga
edit : just pm Mechanic for anything
Viveliam
Well i guess it's to late since registrations will close tomorrow and i doubt anyone is still willing to add a new member to their team. I guess i should have come earlier anyway. You guys have fun.
Xelias
Please reply to my pm's Mechanic
Gracidea
-KuriyamaMirai- / rank 43000 / time zone CST (UTC-6)
Ric / rank 46000 / time zone CET (UTC+1)

our team name is CircleSmashers :)
Ultimatelord77
Hello everyone. This is Mechanic's brother speaking. Most of you have probably noticed that he has not been replying to messages lately and that is due to the fact that he is leaving osu! for the time being. Most of it is personal reasons but he was also tired of this game taking up his life. He was getting stressed about this tournament and he couldn't handle it anymore. I am sorry to break this news to you all.
protofap1302
so the tournament will be closed???
DropPopCandy
Don't worry about it. There's plenty of tournaments to happen in the future. I hope Mechanic feels better soon.
OoTrillionoO
[ Yui ] Seems to be doing a tournament to fill in for this one now for anyone who might have been disappointed by this turn of events.

PS: I hope Mechanic can get his life stuff figured out, sucks when life happens.
Ultimatelord77

OoTrillionoO wrote:

[ Yui ] Seems to be doing a tournament to fill in for this one now for anyone who might have been disappointed by this turn of events.

PS: I hope Mechanic can get his life stuff figured out, sucks when life happens.

Thank you all for understanding well. P.S. This is Mechanic speaking atm I'm just logged in on my brother's account. [ Yui ] is a very respected player and if he needs help with anything let my brother know because he will try to help him. I'm sorry this had to happen it's just that exams and projects and then this tournament and then my hockey team, I just have no time for this right now :(
[ Yui ]
Anyone who still wants to compete in a tournament please come to my tournament page and sign put your team stuff in that forum, so I know you want to compete. I have around 20 some teams already, but I know there are more so please register over there before the end of the weekend or you will lose your guaranteed spot in the tournament (unless you are under 40k of course.) I really need people to sign up before the weekend ends, so I can get the brackets and groups laid out. Here is the page (t/410167). Please join quickly.

Thanks,
[ Yui ]