forum

SM players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PeteN00b
I can't get the hang of the osu!mania beatmap creation interface, which is the best version of SM to create simfiles/beatmaps on?
Rori Vidi Veni
Any 5.whatever should work(pretty sure the editor hasn't changed since 5.0), so use whichever you have installed if you do or grab the newest stable release(5.0.10) if you don't, Or you could try DDReam Studio.
Topic Starter
PeteN00b

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

Any 5.whatever should work(pretty sure the editor hasn't changed since 5.0), so use whichever you have installed if you do or grab the newest stable release(5.0.10) if you don't, Or you could try DDReam Studio.
Whenever I try editing on 5.0 it just starts from the very beginning of the simfile no matter where I hit 'Play from Current Beat' at :l
Rori Vidi Veni
Oh, then I guess something did change. Try the newest one then(5.0.10).
Shoegazer
Get DDReam Studio - it's probably the best SM editor there is at the moment. The only downside is that you have to learn upscroll if you can't play upscroll.
Topic Starter
PeteN00b

Shoegazer wrote:

Get DDReam Studio - it's probably the best SM editor there is at the moment. The only downside is that you have to learn upscroll if you can't play upscroll.
Thankfully I'm more familiar with upscroll, did they change anything from like 3-4 years ago in DDReam Studio?
Shoegazer
No, the mechanics are still the same.