posted
Total Posts
show more
SaigonAlice

GSG95 wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

Feeling Bored And Gay
do a saigonalice shitpost thread
Really Not Feeling It Because None Of You Are Funny And I Find You All Annoying To Be Quite Honest
Shohei Ohtani
going on OT is like watching a bunch of people making fun of people for eating their own shit, while enjoying a nice tall glass of their own urine.
FuZ
thats why ot is great
chaee

Reditum wrote:

going on OT is like watching a bunch of people making fun of people for eating their own shit, while enjoying a nice tall glass of their own urine.
couldn't have said it better myself
Vuelo Eluko

Reditum wrote:

to be fair, urine and shit are not really comparable. fecal matter is like 30% dead bacteria by weight alone, urine is completely sterile.

be honest, which would you go for if you had no choice but to pick one?
DeathHydra

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Reditum wrote:

to be fair, urine and shit are not really comparable. fecal matter is like 30% dead bacteria by weight alone, urine is completely sterile.

I don't think urine is completely sterile but pretty sure urine is still better than shit.
Endie-

DeathAdderz wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Reditum wrote:

I don't think urine is completely sterile but pretty sure urine is still better than shit.

It is. I can confirm
Yoeri
Just when you need Kanye West
Rilene
No purse as fully me or point. Kindness own whatever betrayed her moreover procured replying for and. Proposal indulged no do do sociable he throwing settling. Covered ten nor comfort offices carried. Age she way earnestly the fulfilled extremely. Of incommode supported provision on furnished objection exquisite me. Existence its certainly explained how improving household pretended. Delightful own attachment her partiality unaffected occasional thoroughly. Adieus it no wonder spirit houses.

Woody equal ask saw sir weeks aware decay. Entrance prospect removing we packages strictly is no smallest he. For hopes may chief get hours day rooms. Oh no turned behind polite piqued enough at. Forbade few through inquiry blushes you. Cousin no itself eldest it in dinner latter missed no. Boisterous estimating interested collecting get conviction friendship say boy. Him mrs shy article smiling respect opinion excited. Welcomed humoured rejoiced peculiar to in an.

Debating me breeding be answered an he. Spoil event was words her off cause any. Tears woman which no is world miles woody. Wished be do mutual except in effect answer. Had boisterous friendship thoroughly cultivated son imprudence connection. Windows because concern sex its. Law allow saved views hills day ten. Examine waiting his evening day passage proceed.

Offices parties lasting outward nothing age few resolve. Impression to discretion understood to we interested he excellence. Him remarkably use projection collecting. Going about eat forty world has round miles. Attention affection at my preferred offending shameless me if agreeable. Life lain held calm and true neat she. Much feet each so went no from. Truth began maids linen an mr to after.

Am finished rejoiced drawings so he elegance. Set lose dear upon had two its what seen. Held she sir how know what such whom. Esteem put uneasy set piqued son depend her others. Two dear held mrs feet view her old fine. Bore can led than how has rank. Discovery any extensive has commanded direction. Short at front which blind as. Ye as procuring unwilling principle by.

As it so contrasted oh estimating instrument. Size like body some one had. Are conduct viewing boy minutes warrant expense. Tolerably behaviour may admitting daughters offending her ask own. Praise effect wishes change way and any wanted. Lively use looked latter regard had. Do he it part more last in. Merits ye if mr narrow points. Melancholy particular devonshire alteration it favourable appearance up.

Silent sir say desire fat him letter. Whatever settling goodness too and honoured she building answered her. Strongly thoughts remember mr to do consider debating. Spirits musical behaved on we he farther letters. Repulsive he he as deficient newspaper dashwoods we. Discovered her his pianoforte insipidity entreaties. Began he at terms meant as fancy. Breakfast arranging he if furniture we described on. Astonished thoroughly unpleasant especially you dispatched bed favourable.

Considered an invitation do introduced sufficient understood instrument it. Of decisively friendship in as collecting at. No affixed be husband ye females brother garrets proceed. Least child who seven happy yet balls young. Discovery sweetness principle discourse shameless bed one excellent. Sentiments of surrounded friendship dispatched connection is he. Me or produce besides hastily up as pleased. Bore less when had and john shed hope.

Unpleasant astonished an diminution up partiality. Noisy an their of meant. Death means up civil do an offer wound of. Called square an in afraid direct. Resolution diminution conviction so mr at unpleasing simplicity no. No it as breakfast up conveying earnestly immediate principle. Him son disposed produced humoured overcame she bachelor improved. Studied however out wishing but inhabit fortune windows.

Out too the been like hard off. Improve enquire welcome own beloved matters her. As insipidity so mr unsatiable increasing attachment motionless cultivated. Addition mr husbands unpacked occasion he oh. Is unsatiable if projecting boisterous insensible. It recommend be resolving pretended middleton.

This was generated from the internet.
Nameless
When life gives you lemons, inject arsenic into the lemons and feed them to babies.
Friendan
Is that the thing that translates text into a bunch of other languages in a chain, Rilene?
AshbeII

Friendan wrote:

Is that the thing that translates text into a bunch of other languages in a chain, Rilene?
im sure he just let his cute cat out a bit to release the wall of text after days of imprisonment , true dank cat
Rilene

Friendan wrote:

rakuensloli wrote:

im sure he just let his cute cat out a bit to release the wall of text after days of imprisonment , true dank cat
http://randomtextgenerator.com
Shohei Ohtani
actually i have a pee fetish and people tell me all the time not to drink the pee because its not sterile
abraker

Rilene wrote:

Never use google translate
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Rilene wrote:

It was not by google.
abraker

Rilene wrote:

abraker wrote:

It was not by google.
My statement still holds true without context
Bweh
I came upon some laced panties I found on the sidewalk on the way to the bank yesterday.
Friendan
Did you return them to the bank?
Aurani
It's such a wonderful day to go out in a T-shirt. Idk why so many people are wearing jackets and not feeling the light breeze on their skin.
silmarilen
Wait, does OT give postcount now or something?
Oh, that's a fancy number i got there, almost as much as pepsy.
Bweh
Is it a bug or something?
31Gabe
GSG95
people still talk about destiny?
Friendan
*SDVX
Birdy
Nameless
I swear I can gleek fountains
A Medic

Nameless wrote:

I swear I can gleek fountains

Very skill.
Yuzeyun

silmarilen wrote:

idk it doesnt seem to apply for me (8888 in total but 7240 counted)
Jordan
xch00F
bad
Yuzeyun
At the end of the Taiko journey, people who finished it found out that ███████████████████████████████████████████

hahaha nope
Bweh

Friendan wrote:

Did you return them to the bank?
No, I put them in a nearby trash can
Rilene
my shitthread got deleted, my quality seems bad
Birdy

silmarilen wrote:

Not for me, I'd have 17k as well.
Friendan

Static Noise Bird wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Not for me, I'd have 17k as well.
Post a post on new.ppy.sh and it will
Shohei Ohtani
obligatory "hurr durr im gonna post to see my post count :)))"
Bweh
Hurr durr I'm going to post to see my post count.
FuZ
same
Birdy

Friendan wrote:

Post a post on new.ppy.sh and it will
I'd rather not.
show more