3.81%
Total votes: 210
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

This is my 4th Skin
Except for Taiko All should be Skinned.

Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash
Because this is a BETA Skin, There might be some Problems.
So I'd Like some Critique this time >__<
so that i can make a good skin out of this

i already know that i will change some things in CTB and
Mania etc.
Wassaaaa
First of all I have to say that I love the skin! I tell you that I love the details you put on osu!mania!! but can be improved in some aspects.

One thing you should do is put the skin in ".osk" as ppy said, then the buttons "ranking-replay.png", "ready.png", "spinner-clear.png", "spinner-osu.png" "spinner-spin.png", "ranking-retry.png" and "go.png" are very simple, do not mix with the skin, I think you should do like the button "menu-back.png" or pause buttons I loved those. "section-pass.png" and "section-fail.png" are also very simple.

Finally I think some of ranking images are very small and some medium but I think that's my resolution problem, I leave a screenshot

Otherwise, some comboburst appear in the center of the screen, have you made on purpose?
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Wassaaaa wrote:

First of all I have to say that I love the skin! I tell you that I love the details you put on osu!mania!! but can be improved in some aspects.

One thing you should do is put the skin in ".osk" as ppy said, then the buttons "ranking-replay.png", "ready.png", "spinner-clear.png", "spinner-osu.png" "spinner-spin.png", "ranking-retry.png" and "go.png" are very simple, do not mix with the skin, I think you should do like the button "menu-back.png" or pause buttons I loved those. "section-pass.png" and "section-fail.png" are also very simple.

Finally I think some of ranking images are very small and some medium but I think that's my resolution problem, I leave a screenshot

Otherwise, some comboburst appear in the center of the screen, have you made on purpose?

Thanks =D

Well yeah, thanks for the critique, i will work on this. ^^
at the momment i am about to make all of my skins into HD Skins.
therfore i will look into the things of this skin tommorw. ^^

thanks again, now i know what i have to work on. <3 ^^

and this with the .osk
i know about this, and i know most of the people are more comfortable with this,
but yeah, all of my skins are uploaded on deviantart.com

so that i can overview the views downloads. etc. better.

but DeviantArt doesn't alow it to Change the file typ.

i did Upload it as a Raw, and because of this i only can change the new versions into raw archieves.

and that with the combobursts, no, i will change that right now. ^^
deadbeat

RA272Nirvash wrote:

and this with the .osk
i know about this, and i know most of the people are more comfortable with this,
but yeah, all of my skins are uploaded on deviantart.com

so that i can overview the views downloads. etc. better.

but DeviantArt doesn't allow it to Change the file type.
I would strongly suggest uploading .osk files to puush. you can still check the downloaded counter and it's more beneficial for people trying to download your skins
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

I would strongly suggest uploading .osk files to puush. you can still check the downloaded counter and it's more beneficial for people trying to download your skins

I Know that it would be way better for the people of this community o.o
but it would be worse for the user of DeviantART
and at least half of the Download and comments to my skins i get there, not here.

well, lets see. i will somehow try to make it into a .osk
at least that would be beneficial for the people from here.
Maid-san_old
I don't know how to use the file, only .osk. Well, hope i can still download or something, because look very good...!
zerefsing
You can download the skin or not? I did not understand if you were creating it or just ask a critique to improve
[Holo]
i wish i knew how to download this skin. It looks really good
Itore
How to download??
Fraimz
how to install T_T tho....