forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
Its a genus of snakes found in North America and Central America.

Cute Snakes(that I don't have :( )
pituophis lineaticollis lineaticollis

p. catenifer sayi
'Kingsville Red'

'Kankakee'

p. catenifer vertebralis

p. melanoleucus melanoleucus
Supreme
My username comes from the brand supreme...
And maybe just because i am supreme in comparision to all you little peasants :)

Anyway it came from the brand and i've been using that name for years now
Sivarro
My first level 70 in WoW had the name Oravis but I turned it backwards for Sivaro and then added another r
Marisa K
Marisa Ki̶r̶i̶s̶a̶m̶e̶

My cousin made the account. He played osu for 3 hours straight, and after many fails, he than raged and said he'd never play osu again, then gave me the account.

To be honest... Marisa is bae ♥
Jlastino
A combination of my real first and last name. I want to change it -_-
Mizukashii
it should be Muzukashii because I don't play taiko but it was taken so I change the "u" to "i"
Infevo
had 2 ibanez guitars. 1 with dimarzio infinity pickups. 1 with dimarzio evolution pickups. bought in that order, loved both of them and liked the idea of the word creation.

Infevo
Ben_5917
The name came from an animated series called "Ben 10" which I fucking love at the time, so in loved so i named my self as Ben. But fast foward a few years I wanted to make an email account (I was about 10 when that happened happened) and when I'm making that name there are name suggestions and the first one was ben5917, and I got stuck to that name until early 2015. I got insapration from STAR_ (A TF2 Youtuber) and put it between "Ben" and "5917"

Thats how my username originated from
DeathHydra
From Razer Mouse DeathAdder. I just like the name because it sounds cool to me. But DeathAdder is taken so i added the z.
I love femboys
My name came from a politics joke. im so lame.
Evil_Dude
I've been using variations of Evil_Dude since I was probably about 10 years old. The reason I chose that name was because, at the time, all of my favorite characters in video games were the "evil" characters.
Outpact
Well, theres two reasons, one is that its similar to the 'Outback' or another word for Australia (generally), another is my favourite font, 'Impact' back in 2012. I read it wrong thinking it was called 'Inpact' so I thought of a unique name as 'Outpact'. Alas im using it since then.
Tbh
I wonder...
weihe123
This tag I've had since I was 5... I used to play Dragon Fable with this name. Only got up to lvl 11 before I quit though xD (Hey, I was only 5!)
It's a combo of my first and last name with 123 at the end. I was very creative :roll:
Eymi

weihe123 wrote:

This tag I've had since I was 5...
I played with Barbie when I was 5, not on the computer owo
WingSilent
Mine came from multiples changes since years ago. I guess I'll keep this one now. c:
srJarN
As lazy as i am sometimes. I just went with mashing my name and surname together, meh. Jarand<>Ram.
Even tho i've used other nicknames in the past like Red_Elite, Razae and JarN, i always come back to the original JarandRam
Blue-
My irl name is Blue, so. Blue. Pretty simple.
Rean
my username originated from Reanimate which is a name i go by on many other games. Reanimate Came into my life after i felt i reanimated my life after a failed suicide attemt. i am currently doing much better however and ReanHardt came into play from wanting to keep Reanimate in my life but also my favorite last name being ReinHardt
So theres my username for you :)
Klockster
DeletedUser_7415093
I like OG names :)
hnmk13
Mine came from my performance on games and my favourite number.It's the first letter of four words:heroic,noob,μαγκας(badass in Greek) and Kostis(my name).
Crazz
My username originated from a friend that was trying to say my name "Chris". :D
He somehow managed to screw completely up and said "Crazz" ^^
Now a few people actually call me by that username xD
I sometimes add "ify" to it, if Crazz is taken :S
Jiroski_old
Well, Jiro is my Japanese name and so I wanted that name to turn into a username.

Jiro is pretty commonly taken so I had to switch it up a little, give it some flava ~

Jiro....jiroki....jirokai...Jiroski!
freedg
Way back in elementary school (probably 6th grade) our class had an art project to make a sort of name tag to display outside the room, and I think it had to be a nickname or at least something that meant something to you. It was nearing the end of the time given to think of an idea, and I basically said whatever, and decided that I use the first thing that came to my mind that wasn't a word, which was freed (yes I know freed is a real word, I figured that a little while later). There isn't any actual meaning behind the world, just thought of a random word. The g is from the first letter of my last name.
Cloudx5
I have 5 cats, one of which is called cloud (the stupid one so he's not really classed as a cat)
Toine
It is my own first name! So it was easy to remember login details. Turns out you dont even have to login all the time since it will just automaticaly connect. But hey its also easy for people to recognize me since its so simple.
Runiel
Runiel = Ruby (From the series 'RWBY') + Daniel (My real name)

And the Vermell is just there because why the heck not.
Pawsu

CanadianPaws wrote:

so. i'm canadian. and one day i was like hey, i'm gonna try to make a cool username.
so i used canadian, and just added paws. cause paws are cute

now i kind of regret it...but y'know, whatever B)
Kinda just went with Pawsu. Got it originally from drum/#osu in general I think...Lol
/me changes names to CanadianPawsu
Tornado
Some years ago,I decided to make a nickname and the best think I could think was: TornadoWing

Reasons?Its too long,I wont explain :P Why would you get interested to learn it?

4 months ago My nickname was TheLastOne12 which was also my FPS Game nickname.No matter how random that name looked,I liked it a lot and it had too much meaning but I really hated when people were calling me "The" People were so idiot that they didn"t call me : "Last" So after I bought my supporter tag I wanted to change it to: TornadoWing

But I"ve also seen that the simple "Tornado" wasnt taken :D So I claimed it immideatly before anyone else does xD
Danshi_old_1
+Danshi!!
vizzy
I used to be a huge Bleach fan, so my MAL name is Vizard. Several years ago I started up an IRC channel and one of the regulars called me "vizzy," short for Vizard. It pretty much stuck ever since then.
coolguy23_old
Was thinking of an awesome name to use when playing Counter Strike with friends. then it just kinda stuck with me.
EXoR
Thought the great Excalibur sword, since it would be probably already be in use in many places, i tried to be creative and got from Excalibur to Excarius.
mokyu
󠀡
Restore
The dictionary
TeeArctic1
One fateful day I decided that I needed a proper alias online. That the days of self-loathing due to names I made as 9 years old would come to an end.

Thus, I sat down and I thinked aahard about it.

I live up north, close to the arctic circle. So I decided, I would include Arctic in my name. I was also from Norway, which has a history of Vikings. Thus came the tragedy that was xXArcticVikingXx...Keep in mind that I was only 11 or 12 at this time.

Sometime after I started using this horrible name, I made an account in an MMO, can't remember which one. I made my character and joined a guild. Nobody bothered to type my full name, so they just called me Arctic. Simple and precise. After that they decided to introduce me as 'The Arctic One' to new guildmates. Which then became 'The Arctic 1', which due to a misspell then became TeeArctic1. And I liked it. So therefore, my name is now TeeArctic1. Were I ever to have multiple accounts, my second would probably be named TeeArcticToo.
FINGERLOCK
I ate a raspberry while playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive

i went 40/3/3 in a comp game after eating it

end of story
Shiyzo
Book "Erebos" by Ursula Poznanski. It's my favourite book, and I took the name Shiyzo from there. I just love it.
SonOfAMedic
My dad is a paramedic. :P
show more