forum

iDevices automatically doing things that I don't want?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Outpact
Okay so, lately its been pissing me off. Its happening to ALL of my family's devices, iPad, iPhone 5S, 6 and 6S. Siri turns on automatically without me doing anything, even when I turn off Siri, Voice control pops up automatically instead. Music also automatically plays whenever it wants. I've reset all my settings and it's still happening I'm having a feeling that my gullible parents have stumbled on some trojan on the devices and now its going beserk, but its just a theory.

Rather not a coincidence, we're all on the same iOS version too. It's started happening with all our devices at the same time, and it really pisses me off. I ensured that its not "Hey Siri" bugged out, cause it isn't even turned on, and its not plugged in charge.

Are there any solutions? I've reset my settings, in which cases settings is not the problem here.

Thanks in advance~
[ Bloodfallen ]
Something weird yeah... are u really sure to do nothing about that?
Rilene
That's pretty strange. =o
dNextGen
that's what you get for buying into Apple's botnet OS
A Medic
What it sounds like is that there is a possibility of water damage on your devices.

Have you tried doing a factory reset of your devices and see if that fixes the problem?
Topic Starter
Outpact

A Medic wrote:

What it sounds like is that there is a possibility of water damage on your devices.

Have you tried doing a factory reset of your devices and see if that fixes the problem?
Doesn't really seem like water damage, the devices didn't get wet recently, let alone I don't allow a drop on my devices.
I might try factory reset but i'll need to back up
IppE

dNextGen wrote:

that's what you get for buying into Apple's botnet OS
Not that Android is any less of a botnet, but at least you can actually control most things.
-Makishima S-
That's what you get for supporting Apple.

Deal with it.

I learned from my work and university friends experience - NEVER support Apple and NEVER buy anything related to Apple, you will regret this hard later on.

Be true geek, get Android and change it into Arch Linux (tutorial @ google), make it work and here you go.
IppE

[Taiga] wrote:

change it into Arch Linux (tutorial @ google)
abraker
Yell "shutup siri"
Bara-
Disable it completely?
ZekeyHache
FuZ
the hacker known as 4chan is hacking ur phone
Endie-
throw it in the trash and get android
abraker

Endie- wrote:

KatouMegumi

abraker wrote:

Endie- wrote:

The right choice. Apple is becaming Commodore.
DeathHydra
Apple is expensive and not really worth it imo. I don't know what happen though to your devices. Maybe it's telling you to change your phone.