show more
skilledmine
if anyone Need an offschedule ref and im online you guys can ask me
Xayler

StephOsu wrote:

Swell wrote:

Me and tbag laughed like absolute madmen, dw tho, Sunshine ur kawaii af~ <3
sunshine is killing me with her cute yawns <3
Tbag, that's why I said to you yesterday that I will ref next tournament. :roll:
skilledmine
Haha if the timing of the next tourney is right i can stream it if somebody is helping me with moderating
Viveliam

Xayler wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

sunshine is killing me with her cute yawns <3
Tbag, that's why I said to you yesterday that I will ref next tournament. :roll:
I already ranked past 80k so i can't really participate in the next one. If i have time i'll gladly be part of the staff for the next one.
StephOsu

shizkiller wrote:

I already ranked past 80k so i can't really participate in the next one. If i have time i'll gladly be part of the staff for the next one.
you are still eligible for the tournament since the rule stated that you can't get past 75k only during registration
Viveliam

StephOsu wrote:

shizkiller wrote:

you are still eligible for the tournament since the rule stated that you can't get past 75k only during registration
I know i can still participate in this tournament i was just talking about how it would be fun if i could ref for the next one.
JeremTheOuf
511 replies. This is the most active topic in the tournaments sub-forum x)
Upondeath

JeremTheOuf wrote:

511 replies. This is the most active topic in the tournaments sub-forum x)
HYYYYYPE and the tournament isn't even over!
Electoz
I forgot to tell something.

Those whose match is marked as "forfeit" , you can still ask for an off-schedule match as long as your opponent agrees with it.
And it's not our(ref & staff) responsibility to find a schedule for you, if you want a match, then you have to talk to your opponent by yourself. If you're having trouble to catch your opponent online, you can still try writing a forum PM or something. I'm telling this to prevent any misunderstanding, like "Oh, I thought I can have an off-schedule match, and then why my matches are marked as forfeit?" << or something similar to that case.

shizkiller wrote:

Gotta say we're pretty short on refs last weekend. Having more refs would definitely help.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Electoz wrote:

I forgot to tell something.

Those whose match is marked as "forfeit" , you can still ask for an off-schedule match as long as your opponent agrees with it.
And it's not our(ref & staff) responsibility to find a schedule for you, if you want a match, then you have to talk to your opponent by yourself. If you're having trouble to catch your opponent online, you can still try writing a forum PM or something. I'm telling this to prevent any misunderstanding, like "Oh, I thought I can have an off-schedule match, and then why my matches are marked as forfeit?" << or something similar to that case.
Also these matches can be found under "Off-schedulable Matches" in the Doc!

Electoz wrote:

shizkiller wrote:

Gotta say we're pretty short on refs last weekend. Having more refs would definitely help.
^^ More or less not the amount (which ofc also helps), but the time each ref is available to offer.
Upondeath
Though the players that qualify for Saturday isn't determined 100% yet, can the Ref schedule be done earlier? I want to know if I need to wake up at 7AM or not lol. I would though. :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Upondeath wrote:

Though the players that qualify for Saturday isn't determined 100% yet, can the Ref schedule be done earlier? I want to know if I need to wake up at 7AM or not lol. I would though. :)
I will be working on it tomorrow.
Serapa

skilledmine wrote:

Haha if the timing of the next tourney is right i can stream it if somebody is helping me with moderating
Dunno. I was planning to sign out the tournament, so if you need help I'm right here. 8-) Yes, I'm signing out :P But i can help if you need some :D
Serapa

Mishyarn wrote:

skilledmine wrote:

Dunno. I was planning to sign out the tournament, so if you need help I'm right here. 8-) Yes, I'm signing out :P But i can help if you need some :D
Well at least if can sign out. XD
Swell
Would love to have more refs from the Americas as well to help handle the later times for the tourney. So if you live anywhere in the Americas and want to Ref give us a PM and we'll talk about it. I feel bad for all the Europeans staying up till like 11 pm when it's noon over here in the states.

Anyway, that aside. I will be streaming in about 30 mins to do some mapping and talking about whatever. You can mind the link here:

http://www.twitch.tv/swellOsu

Hope to see you there! :D
Electoz
Probably this is the closest game I've been reffing in this tournament so far, a comeback from the very last object in the map.

Sporadik

Electoz wrote:

Probably this is the closest game I've been reffing in this tournament so far, a comeback from the very last object in the map.

LOL, yeah, so far I've had matches that are VEERY CLOOSE, nice match though :D
Pidget

Swell wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

lol
Me and tbag laughed like absolute madmen, dw tho, Sunshine ur kawaii af~ <3
I still have a recording of some yawns lol
Here100
Where can i find the schedule for 16th day? (knockout stage)
skilledmine
You can switch between the schedules at the schedule google doc
Upondeath

Dragonguard1998 wrote:

Pls make that yawn remix >.<
JeremTheOuf
tbag i can promise you that if i EVER get to a match reffed by you, you'll be annoyed (page 4) :3

N0thing

JeremTheOuf wrote:

tbag i can promise you that if i EVER get to a match reffed by you, you'll be annoyed (page 4) :3

you actually used a quote from me as your signature Q_Q
N0thing
and also: HOLY SHIT, 36 PAGES, its getting big O_O
JeremTheOuf

N0thing wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

you actually used a quote from me as your signature Q_Q
Yeah I did of course because of that "rare thing"
StephOsu

Upondeath wrote:

Dragonguard1998 wrote:

Pls make that yawn remix >.<
Electoz
I'm kinda amazed how the refs addicted to Sunshine's yawn for some reason.

Sunshine I feel sorry for you.
Diralman
So wait, was I the only one to make-up matches?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Diralman wrote:

So wait, was I the only one to make-up matches?
Seems like it.

I'll make the knockoutstage schedule tomorrow as I've been slightly ill this week.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Schedule now up in OP!
Electoz
Remember guys, this is a double elimination, so don't get off your seat somewhere unless you lose twice lol.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
1 Hour to go until the first matches!
JeremTheOuf
HOLY SHI- why am i still playing Project DIVA
UtaXB
Hello, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I will not be able to make the video any longer.
There's a lot of stuff that's happening in my life at the moment, and I am not able to make the video before the summer.
I am sorry for coming with these news right now.
I will try to make a very short video interviewing the first, second and third places if they are all up for it.
Dank Uta
What yawn did I miss? D:
Upondeath

X-Blade wrote:

Hello, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I will not be able to make the video any longer.
There's a lot of stuff that's happening in my life at the moment, and I am not able to make the video before the summer.
I am sorry for coming with these news right now.
I will try to make a very short video interviewing the first, second and third places if they are all up for it.
man that sounded way too official of an announcement. don't worry, we're not gonna curse you or anything, well maybe in skype chat...
Sporadik
DOOODS!!!! My next match is starting but my osu! is updating! what should i do? :(((
nope, it's fixed now xD
Xayler
Yep, 2 of them who are now in WB Final were my pick kinda.
JeremTheOuf
Good (bad?) news: i'm stopping osu for real.
Xayler
Well yeah, gg, was fun. Just hate a bit the system that I kinda were up to against the same guy to who I lost and basically it's the same for him who won against me.

Maybe next time suffle that a bit around? So it would be a bit more challenging to go against different opponents. ;)
show more