forum

New Year’s Tournament - 10k to 25k [3on3] 32/32

posted
Total Posts
show more
Genji
will week two be on the same mappool as week 1 for group stage?
Flower Shop

B0aty wrote:

will week two be on the same mappool as week 1 for group stage?
Both weeks are group stage, so they'll use the same map pool.
Loslite
Could we know the updated timings for next week's matches?
Cos I asked Deppy and he said all the matches were postponed till next week due to bancho dying.
Topic Starter
Tehron

DarknesStealth wrote:

Could we know the updated timings for next week's matches?
Cos I asked Deppy and he said all the matches were postponed till next week due to bancho dying.
Currently discussing about this with the staff, we'll update you on the schedules soon!

And to anyone who doesn't know already, we postponed these matches due to bancho:

1. Nevi's harem - Senpai Reich
  2. Sacred Baguette - Senpai Reich
  3. Jambon Beurre & Baguette - Sliderbroke my life
  4. Sliderbroke my life - SpażdeR's Weeaboos
  5. Nevi's harem - Sacred Baguette
  6. Jambon Beurre & Baguette - SpażdeR's Weeaboos
EmeraldStar82
#RipBancho2016
Topic Starter
Tehron
If anyone is still confused about the postponed matches.
Only matches from yesterday were postponed due to bancho, today's matches will be played normally as some of them have already.
Gemitaiz
so the matches got postponed... will this affect the other group stage matches?
Topic Starter
Tehron

Gemitaiz wrote:

It won't affect the other matches, only the ones that got postponed. And about those postponed matches.
They will be held next saturday and will overlap with the other matches so not all matches will be streamed. I'll update the schedules tomorrow as I post the schedules for week 2 (schedules for the postponed matches will be in that schedule).
Scyan
Thank you for keeping us updated. :D
Gemitaiz

Tehron wrote:

Gemitaiz wrote:

It won't affect the other matches, only the ones that got postponed. And about those postponed matches.
They will be held next saturday and will overlap with the other matches so not all matches will be streamed. I'll update the schedules tomorrow as I post the schedules for week 2 (schedules for the postponed matches will be in that schedule).
alright thanks man
Topic Starter
Tehron
Group Stage week 2 schedules are now out!
Schedules

I made changes to the schedules to make them more compact and days shorter since it can be really exhausting for the staff to cast and/or stream all day, I hope this new format works with everyone! Don't forget to notify me as soon as possible if the schedule doesn't work out for you, this will make my life a lot easier ^^

P.S. Refs, commentators and streamer will be added soon.
Period

Tehron wrote:

Schedules

I made changes to the schedules to make them more compact and days shorter since it can be really exhausting for the staff to cast and/or stream all day, I hope this new format works with everyone! Don't forget to notify me as soon as possible if the schedule doesn't work out for you, this will make my life a lot easier ^^

Was this ignored? :?

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Hi, I'm in team Tatoe, and since we're in group H, I'm assuming we're going to play last on week 2.

I'll be taking a bus to my dorm in university on Sunday and won't be available from 8AM to 6-8PM CST that day because it's a long ride back. Is it possible for us to be scheduled some time before that?
Rose Ruby
Well since I'm back to 10k can my name get changed to a normal color again?
Topic Starter
Tehron

Period wrote:

Tehron wrote:

Schedules

Was this ignored? :?

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Hi, I'm in team Tatoe, and since we're in group H, I'm assuming we're going to play last on week 2.

I'll be taking a bus to my dorm in university on Sunday and won't be available from 8AM to 6-8PM CST that day because it's a long ride back. Is it possible for us to be scheduled some time before that?
Totally forgot about this D: Thank you for being quick with this.
I can reschedule your matches to Saturday and move the matches you'll be replacing from Saturday to Sunday!

Edit: Rescheduled, let me know if it's better now.
Period

Tehron wrote:

Totally forgot about this D: Thank you for being quick with this.
I can reschedule your matches to Saturday and move the matches you'll be replacing from Saturday to Sunday!
Oh, great. I'm glad to hear. Thanks you!
danosu
By the way, it seems as though the vod didnt save for the stream. I went into past broadcasts in the twitch channel and the full length vod isnt there unfortunately :/
KawaiiLittle
Hi I'm from the team We've been AFK and regard the Times, in my time zone the matches will take place at 10pm Sun, and 2am and 3am Mon, I can make the 10pm, but I can't make the later ones, is there a way you can change the Times? In my time zone it is UTC+11 and the only times I can't make it are The whole of friday and 1pm-4pm Sunday. Thanks. :D Sorry for all the trouble :(
Topic Starter
Tehron

danosu wrote:

By the way, it seems as though the vod didnt save for the stream. I went into past broadcasts in the twitch channel and the full length vod isnt there unfortunately :/
I am aware of this, I'm not sure what caused this though. I'm sorry that it's not there but there's not much I can do at this point.

KawaiiLittle wrote:

Hi I'm from the team We've been AFK and regard the Times, in my time zone the matches will take place at 10pm Sun, and 2am and 3am Mon, I can make the 10pm, but I can't make the later ones, is there a way you can change the Times? In my time zone it is UTC+11 and the only times I can't make it are The whole of friday and 1pm-4pm Sunday. Thanks. :D Sorry for all the trouble :(
I'll talk to the other teams and your captain about this. ^^
Edit: Just took a look at the other players in your team and most of them are from the US. This is the reason for the matches being so late for you, I'd recommend talking to your team captain about this before bringing it to me.
danosu
I'm from Sacred Baguette and I cannot make the game at 1. If this could be moved to another time like 3 I would be very grateful.
Scyan

danosu wrote:

I'm from Sacred Baguette and I cannot make the game at 1. If this could be moved to another time like 3 I would be very grateful.
I'm with this, 1PM is going to be a problem for our team, not enough players can make it.
KawaiiLittle

Tehron wrote:

KawaiiLittle wrote:

I'll talk to the other teams and your captain about this. ^^
Edit: Just took a look at the other players in your team and most of them are from the US. This is the reason for the matches being so late for you, I'd recommend talking to your team captain about this before bringing it to me.
Whoops, sorry about that, I'll talk to them now, :oops:
Esti
On behalf of our entire (albeit small) team I would like to inquire if it would be possible to push back our matches on Sunday back by a bit. After discussing with my fellow team members the times of 9am and 10am in our local time proves to be somewhat impractical. For our opponents the matches are in the early afternoon, thus we would like to request that it be looked into whether or not the matches can be moved to a slightly later time. If a difference of a couple hours is not severely detrimental to the tournament we would very much appreciate a slight shift in the times as it would make things a lot easier on us. Times which would take place in the evening for our opponents and early afternoon for us would be the most desirable. In any case, taking into account different timezones for teams the later the matches are the more suitable for us they are. Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Scyan wrote:

danosu wrote:

I'm with this, 1PM is going to be a problem for our team, not enough players can make it.
What time would be better for you?

Esti wrote:

On behalf of our entire (albeit small) team I would like to inquire if it would be possible to push back our matches on Sunday back by a bit. After discussing with my fellow team members the times of 9am and 10am in our local time proves to be somewhat impractical. For our opponents the matches are in the early afternoon, thus we would like to request that it be looked into whether or not the matches can be moved to a slightly later time. If a difference of a couple hours is not severely detrimental to the tournament we would very much appreciate a slight shift in the times as it would make things a lot easier on us. Times which would take place in the evening for our opponents and early afternoon for us would be the most desirable. In any case, taking into account different timezones for teams the later the matches are the more suitable for us they are. Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter.
Pantsu Thieves has requested their matches to be moved too so at least your match against them will be moved for later but I need to talk to the captain of ABMDQ before I can move your match with them.
Scyan
3pm sounds good, if not 4-5 should also be okay as well. :)
Gemitaiz
i have a question, what if the captain of the team won't be able to play? would the match still be played?
Scyan

Gemitaiz wrote:

i have a question, what if the captain of the team won't be able to play? would the match still be played?
As long as 3 members are able to make it, I see no reason why it wouldn't?
Gemitaiz

Scyan wrote:

Gemitaiz wrote:

As long as 3 members are able to make it, I see no reason why it wouldn't?
oh alright then i was just wondering \owo/
Absolyte
Best of luck to all teams for weekend matches!
-Absolite (Member from NotEstellia)

(Saying this cuz I couldn't play any matches for my team last weekend LOL!)
Topic Starter
Tehron
These matches are canceled due to a team resigning from the tournament:
Nevi's harem - Sacred Baguette 11 am / 11:00 UTC
Nevi's harem - Senpai Reich 12 pm / 12:00 UTC

The teams who stay in the tournament will get a default win from these matches.
Scyan
Is our match scheduled for 1PM going to be altered at all? Schedule still hasn't been updated with a new time. :p
Topic Starter
Tehron

Scyan wrote:

Is our match scheduled for 1PM going to be altered at all? Schedule still hasn't been updated with a new time. :p
Working on it^^
Edit: It's moved to 3 pm.
Topic Starter
Tehron
These matches are canceled due to a team resigning from the tournament:
MastErbaters - ColonThree 1 pm / 13:00 UTC
Burning Lolis - ColonThree 3 pm / 15:00 UTC
Quake - ColonThree 4 pm / 16:00 UTC

This will be the same as with the other matches I posted earlier, teams who stay in the tournament will get a default win from these matches.
Snowwy
Our team made a promotional video, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bKXTiXw2cc
EliteFourLance
Looks good! Great work!

Snowwy wrote:

Our team made a promotional video, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bKXTiXw2cc
quzy
Yo you guys still got spots open for staff ie. refs and commentators?
Topic Starter
Tehron
All matches today will be delayed by an hour partly because of technical issues and partly because of referee issues. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Topic Starter
Tehron

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Yo you guys still got spots open for staff ie. refs and commentators?
All help is welcome, I can add you as a ref to the staff.
Topic Starter
Tehron
This match is canceled due to a team resigning from the tournament:
[ Avenger ] - Senpai Reich 10 am / 10:00 UTC Deppy

This will be the same as with the other matches I posted earlier, team who stays in the tournament will get a default win from this match.
SSad
If you still need a hand for Reffing then I would gladly join in to help just tell me! :)
quzy
Awesome if you need more commentators as well let me know
show more