forum

This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move alon

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
PyaKura
That would be sooo good to have. Why not also include it for normal play as well? I can see the issue with extremely large skins but I highly doubt anyone has a skin which covers their whole screen. Even mine takes up to 2/3 of the screen and I still have some empty space left on both side.

Anyways that does sound like a good feature to have generally speaking, even if only for tourney streams.
Topic Starter
Rori Vidi Veni
PyaKura
You'd just disable it along with the scoreboard.
Bara-
I'd like this, but then for normal plays, not limited to tournaments
Topic Starter
Rori Vidi Veni
Bara-
Even if it were for replay only I'd be happy (or as improvement in "Test", those numbers are nigh impossible to read on bright BGs)
Sea_Food

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

You'd just disable it along with the scoreboard.
>peppy
>toggle for a feature

yeah good luck with that
Even thou he was initially against all of them, he actually has given us several toggle features. If you look at only what the man says, then this request would be an impossibility. Look at what he does and its not.
Endaris
There are toggles and there are toggles.
Toggles between states of a feature like old vs new Hidden is what lets peppy take his baseball bat. When it comes to the interface he's all for toggles as far as i can see as it has 0 impact on the function.

Such an overview is very common in VSRG even though I would question the use for Taiko as you only got 3 types of accuracy there. For mania this is certainly needed. So needed that I would think that such a request must exist already but I didn't search tbh.
abraker
I see this useful in tournaments. As for client, maybe between breaks, but mania maps rarely has breaks so idk.
Pawsu
The screenshot makes it seem like it has been requested before. I have a feeling it has been. You're basically wanting a elaboration on what you're getting in game, right?
If only I can find it.
Topic Starter
Rori Vidi Veni
Bara-
Wow nice
Then I guess this can be resolved ^_^
Looking forward to it