forum

Tutorial: How to make "osu.exe" crash?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Hi there, there is my first tutorial, so please, don't blame me...

In this pro-made tutorial, I'm going to show you how to make you osu! program crash, because peppy include a function on this game that can make your game crash instantly if your computer got cancer.

FIRST (like the beatmap haha lel swag), you have to open osu.exe and click twice on the icon to open your program.

SECOND (like Yuno Gasai lol priv8 jok sry m8s), you have to click on the fat pink circle (like the opening theme haha) and click on "EDIT"

THIRD (like my third leg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), you'll have to drag a mp3 on your osu game to create a level.

FOURTH (like...), you'll open it and then a textbox appears, you'll have to write exactly the same words like me or the secret will not work ! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FIFTH (like... ok I'll stop, sry, my bad), then press <OK>, then go to Timing part. and press this yellow/orange button.
Such bpm, much Big Black
[box]

SIXTH, (liii... lie, the cake is a -), a box like this will pop and then: Press on the little "+" on the bottom of this window and highlight the BPM on the top-left and finally, enter the number... the one and only... the biggest number ever... ... ... ... 10.000.
[box=Wow.]

SEVENTH, (like luck), press on slider button and put a slider on the grid.

EIGHTH, (like number 4*2), make your slider roll to the left of the timeline as much as you can.

AND NOW... ITS NAME IS... press play and watch the secret part that peppy never talked to anybody.
i lov ppy <3
fat pear
"clic
A Medic
weak meme
weak post
1/10
DeathHydra
I need the sixth step.
Ecarnage
11/10
Outpact
SUGOI!
[ Bloodfallen ]
WOW THX FOR THIS TUTO BUG-SENPAI ♥
Rilene
thank you i'm already osu crash
ColdTooth
Directions unclear. Got my cat stuck in my computer
Topic Starter
Pachiru
i tryd dis und my komputr explod liek tchrnobyl lel
abraker
instructions not clear enough got toaster stuck to a ceiling fan and now have my bathtub on fire
GSG95

abraker wrote:

instructions not clear enough got toaster stuck to a ceiling fan and now have my bathtub on fire
i touched peppy's ding dong instead
Rilene
please have mercy, GSG
abraker

GSG95 wrote:

abraker wrote:

i touched peppy's ding dong instead
Are you proud?
Ochinchi-sama
So try-hard
OzzyOzrock
put this on wikihow
piruchan
Step #6 is inside spoilerbox for step #5. Please fix for better readability.
Friendan
Cette poste est une shitpost!!!! C'est insupportable!!!! :o
Lacrimae

OzzyOzrock wrote:

put this on wikihow
i support this
Topic Starter
Pachiru

Friendan wrote:

Cette poste est une shitpost!!!! C'est insupportable!!!! :o
La baguette du saucisson.
Dazdy_old