forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Lmfao true that

That anime was the best thing I've seen in a while though
Sairoden
Shokugeki no souma
Rainbow Dream
I recently finished Golden Time and Princess Tutu. I rewatched Madoka Magica for the 10th time too.
I'm working on Anohana.
_mortis
Gangsta EP. 8 and Ranpo Kitan EP. 2, but I think I will quit Ranpo, the protagonist is just annoying. orz
CodeS
boogiepop phantom and Kamichu!
Alcazar
I recently finished 'Your Lie in April'
Senko-san
Just finished Season 2 of Log Horizon

Spoilers
Dunno why everyone was hating on the arc with the children going on the quest for the materials to make magic bags. Wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.
The whole hover train thing though was a little immersion breaking. Its supposed to be a fantasy RPG setting with no magic, and somehow they come up with a floating train? Are you kidding me?
Also I wonder what the flavour text on that scythe weapon that teleported Crusty to the China server was. Did they ever go over it or was it purposely left as a mystery?
Green Platinum

Hiicantpk wrote:

Spoilers
Dunno why everyone was hating on the arc with the children going on the quest for the materials to make magic bags. Wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.
The whole hover train thing though was a little immersion breaking. Its supposed to be a fantasy RPG setting with no magic, and somehow they come up with a floating train? Are you kidding me?
Also I wonder what the flavour text on that scythe weapon that teleported Crusty to the China server was. Did they ever go over it or was it purposely left as a mystery?
Your confusing SAO and Log Horizon. There is magic in Log Horizon.
Senko-san

Green Platinum wrote:

Hiicantpk wrote:

Spoilers
Your confusing SAO and Log Horizon. There is magic in Log Horizon.
Right. It was still pretty wierd seeing a hover train in the middle of a fantasy mmorpg world.
Green Platinum
And they built a steam engine in S1. That kind of innovation by the characters was one of the most appealing aspects of LH to me.

I know if I suddenly woke up in a situation like their I'd take my scientific inquiry with me and either try to build things I couldn't before or try and glitch the game.
Remi-_old_1
Love Stage , good story but really unusual.
Ranpo Kitan , the trap is real.
Nordast
Shomin Sample - the thighs are real. -_-
Lyubey
Akame ga Kill and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry(Shizuku is crazy :P)
Sukiye
[ Luna ]
Just finished rewatching Elfen Lied cause I friggin' love it *^*
a1l2d3r4e5d6
In the last 3-4 days...

Taimadou Gakuen
Shomin Sample
Kagewani
Noragami Aragoto
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen
GochiUsa S2
Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan
Joukamachi no Dandelion
Servant x Service
Denki-gai no Honya-san
Edit: ...and Kannagi.

The list is slightly bigger if I expand it to a week's worth.

Help me.
sovy
Mawaru Penguindrum. It was okay I guess. If they hadn't changed its first ending into seven different music pieces, I would've enjoyed a lot more. Ringo is a pretty sweet girl too.
BigEarsMau
Just finished Yuri Seijin Naoko-san. That gem is really underrated
Jlastino
Overlord

Hoping for S2!
Mizukashii
Err I think it was one punch man ;w;
Oliv3r_old
KanColle
Well, it was nice. Liked those warship girls x3
Otoshiyami
School Rumble , so fun and remind me of high school days :) :)
Jerry
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku

Really enjoyable up to the 11th episode until they decided to rush through everything on the last episode which resulted in the ending being a huge mess.
Quite a shame since I really really liked the characters
GSG95
Spongebob
puccithecat

GSG95 wrote:

Spongebob
great anime 10/10

OT: mlp
DestinySonata
Shomin Sample. Quite good!
Bweh
Ghost in the Shell
ramadhanptr
- Durarara!!
- Durarara!! x2 Shou
- Durarara!! x2 Ten
- Haikyuu!! season 1
- Daiya no A Season1
- Ansatsu kyoushitsu S1
wajinshu
KanColle and FREE!!!!
Ochinchi-sama
Kokoro connect. One of few highschool animes which gave me hype while waiting for the page to load for a second. Shat my pants. Ending was 'meh'
-Kyp-
A short movie called Tsumiki no le. Short and sweet with a pretty good story behind it :3
zoze
Watamote
chaee
Rewatched Bakuman for the 3rd time
LukaXGAMErs
Hmm, I think it's Donten ni Warau. It's really good, brotherly love but if they're not sibling I like to ship them XD
Eymi
One Punch Man in a night ~
I have stopped to watch animes since six months or more idk but all my friends wanted me to look this anime... So >w<
captainmilk
I shamefully just finished watching Noragami Aragoto, had it on hold since October due to laziness.
mulraf
aoi bungaku (which was really, really great) and ushio to tora (mm. solid. pretty much your usual shonen. nothing special. nothing bad.)
next up: madoka magica :3
Yuri-
hmmm

Yuru Yuri San, Hai!
Comet Lucifer
Ao no kanata
captainmilk
Finally finished One Punch Man, I didn't watch the OVAs yet though.
Sarah
Tokyo Ghoul, i think the manga is better tho
show more