forum

[osu!][web] osu! Save PP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PixelRafael
A Simple script to save users pp to compare later.
When you click on "SavePP", the user's pp is saved in your browser. Then when you access the user's page with his pp saved, the script compares the current user's pp with the saved pp.
The script is still under development.
I'm adding new features and fixing bugs.
I use tampermonkey on chrome :3
You need Greasemonkey if you use Firefox/Waterfox.
Download: https://greasyfork.org/pt-BR/scripts/15929-osu-pp-save
Preview:
Shohei Ohtani
Cool stuff

I remember that this used to be a thing where the Performance tab tracked movement in the ranks. I forget why it was removed.
Poku
Oh this is pretty cool, Downloaded, will be useful :)

Thanks for sharing! :D
abraker
Can there be an option to auto-save daily in addition to the current saving method? Like have a toggle for auto-save while still having the button there for "force" save?
snz
Good Idea :D
Hikona
Good idea men !
Diony
Awesome idea, could use some refining. Like reload when you click the button or some kind of auto-saving. Maybe a username list that we can scan all at once or something.
Topic Starter
PixelRafael

Dionysaw wrote:

Awesome idea, could use some refining. Like reload when you click the button or some kind of auto-saving. Maybe a username list that we can scan all at once or something.
Great idea
I will work on it!

Thanks.
XII
Any update? To make it more automated :)
Topic Starter
PixelRafael
I will release a new version soon :D
I just released the v1.2 :3
Railey2
I don't think that your script works for country-rankings. Would be nice if you added that, otherwise I'm really happy with it. Great work!
abraker
It sees a player who changes name as a different player. I suggest you record players by ID instead of name.